Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually it has no tails :p

It's just a chakra beast :p
so you think. I did a lot of experimentation since you left the lab.................you have no idea how much power it has now.............I like tinkering with it to explore the nature of the bijuu. but i will never use it......................... unless it is extremely neccesary...................:p

I haven't used it to fight though since i dont want to rely on a beast's power.

It may be weaker than say Kyuubi and Schibi (7 tail I think) but stronger than others....

>.>
<.<

Don't worry, it's strictly for research. It's seems to have adapting cerebral waves which allow it to learn etremely quickly which is why I belive that it is easier to master jutsu with a bijuu's chakra (as well as the immense chakra).

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
so you think. I did a lot of experimentation since you left the lab.................you have no idea how much power it has now.............I like tinkering with it to explore the nature of the bijuu. but i will never use it......................... unless it is extremely neccesary...................:p

I haven't used it to fight though since i dont want to rely on a beast's power.

It may be weaker than say Kyuubi and Schibi (7 tail I think) but stronger than others....

>.>
<.<

Don't worry, it's strictly for research. It's seems to have adapting cerebral waves which allow it to learn etremely quickly which is why I belive that it is easier to master jutsu with a bijuu's chakra (as well as the immense chakra).
Mmmmmmhm....mhmmmmmm.... *playing with a ball of yarn* O^O

Reactions: ~Nemesis~