Hank

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey guys,
Just wanted to know how come killer bee can go the full 8 tails transformation and return to his normal state? If naruto went 9tails then wouldnt he be consumed by the kyuubi?

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hey guys,
Just wanted to know how come killer bee can go the full 8 tails transformation and return to his normal state? If naruto went 9tails then wouldnt he be consumed by the kyuubi?
The 8-Tails is considered the 2nd strongest of the Bijuu's but doesnt have near the same amount of Raw power the Kyuubi does. Also Killer Bee has known he had the Bijuu inside him longer and has trained to control the power of the beast. Naruto is still too young and not fully strong enough to handle all 9 he couldn't even handle 6

Yagura

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kirabi already mastered the Bijuu...
Naruto is still trying to master his own...

Like what Jer said, Naruto can't fully control the Bijuu.
he's only up to 5 i think..

Kirabi can control the Bijuu.. Activate and Deactivate it anytime...

Hank

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I didnt think it was about control. I thought it was that if all 9tails appeared then there would be no way of going back for naruto. So i doubt even if he could control the beast, he wouldnt be able to go 9tails and then back to normal.

sandshark

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
8-tails and Killer Bee are like friends , they even talk with each other , like partners .

8-tails is much more polite then Kyuubi ^^
Exactly. It's not so much a matter of forcably controling one or the other but working together. Mr. Kyuubi skipped out on manner school i guess...