Elite
Kin
0πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
7-scaled boy learn me Lightning

Jubei enter a field where sakura leafs fly through the airwaves.

Can start with explaining what lightning is cus I did train with Hellsbadass which didnt last long :p

Lightning is an element formed when the electrons in the ground and the air are different charged and shows as a release of energy called thunder/lightning when it comes to weather. But when it comes from shinobis it's made by performing handseals and master it's element.

In combat Lightning is used mainly as an offensive ability and it's strong against earth and weak against wind (guess lightning and water can be a deadly combo tho but not that used to the narutoverse )

Last edited:

The Seven-Scaled boy

Elite
Kin
0πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
If you already have theory let's do some practice!

Ok now grab this sweater and begin to rub it all around you in order to generate static electricity when it enough try not to discharge and make your chakra run through your body. This is so that you can begin to tap into raiton chakra.

~Cross Marian~

Elite
Kin
0πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
*Recieve the sweather*

As I start to rub the sweather all over my body I feel how static electricity to charge up. When I feel there's enough of it I start to let my chakra run through my body and makes me feel the way of Raiton chakra.

Wow what an experience O.O! Oh by the way what are you laughing at?
*Jubei is not aware of that all the static electricity from the rubing made Jubei's hair static and looks like afro-hair*

The Seven-Scaled boy

Elite
Kin
0πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
*Recieve the sweather*

As I start to rub the sweather all over my body I feel how static electricity to charge up. When I feel there's enough of it I start to let my chakra run through my body and makes me feel the way of Raiton chakra.

Wow what an experience O.O! Oh by the way what are you laughing at?
*Jubei is not aware of that all the static electricity from the rubing made Jubei's hair static and looks like afro-hair*
*haha-* nope nothin....*hahahaha*

Ok, now stop rubbing the sweater all around you. Can you feel the raiton chakra? how does it feel?

OK time for the very first technique. Tap into your lightning chakra and generate, from your palms, small static bolts. Try to aim them at this clone and describe it's imapct. How would the clone feel as you strike him with this raiton chakra bolts?

~Cross Marian~

Elite
Kin
0πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Yes I do feel raiton chakra filling my body. I do feel charged up somehow 0_o

I start to generate lightning chakra through my body which I then direct to my palms and send out small static bolts towards a clone which start to move very imbalanced cus of the shock that send out in his body, which makes it poof short after.

I guess his entire body is in shock. Guess his nerves are pulsate instabile cus of all raiton chakra that send through his body O.O

The Seven-Scaled boy

Elite
Kin
0πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Yes I do feel raiton chakra filling my body. I do feel charged up somehow 0_o

I start to generate lightning chakra through my body which I then direct to my palms and send out small static bolts towards a clone which start to move very imbalanced cus of the shock that send out in his body, which makes it poof short after.

I guess his entire body is in shock. Guess his nerves are pulsate instabile cus of all raiton chakra that send through his body O.O
Raiton No Jutsu (Lightning Technique)
Type: Defence/Attack
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: Small static bolts for attack and defense.

next jutsu:

(Raiton: Raikou Oonami) - Lightning Release: Lightning Surge
Type: Offensive
Damage points: 20
Description: The user will concentrate their chakra and slam their hand on the ground to release a surge of lightning across the ground to the opponents feet to shock them.

Fairly straight forward, concentrate your raiton chakra into any of your palms. Then, as you slam your palm on the ground, release and manipulate that surge of raiton in the direction you wish, always within short range. try to shock my clone's feet again to kill him.

The Seven-Scaled boy

Elite
Kin
0πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
As im concentrating my chakra into Raiton I slam my hands into the ground and send surges of raiton chakra through the ground and direct them to a clone which stands behind me, which make it poof!
The jutsu is only with one hand...and there was not enough chakra...<.< Apply more chakra and try to make it while facing the clone. Otherwise you'd need extra concentration in order no to shock yourself.

~Cross Marian~

Elite
Kin
0πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
ok sensei!

Doing it all over again and focus even more raiton chakra to my right hand which I then slam into the ground and send surges of raiton chakra through the ground which I direct and send to a clone which stands in front of me, which makes it to poof!

The Seven-Scaled boy

Elite
Kin
0πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
ok sensei!

Doing it all over again and focus even more raiton chakra to my right hand which I then slam into the ground and send surges of raiton chakra through the ground which I direct and send to a clone which stands in front of me, which makes it to poof!
Next jutsu:

Raiton: Raijingu Sanda (Lightning Style: Raging Thunder)
Type: Attack
Description: The user hits the opponent with an electric field shield that covers the users body.

SImply concentrate raiton chakra in every ginlt of your chakra points. Try to tap a bit of raiton chakra in to each of them and then, steadily, add further and further. Then, as my clone comes near, just like a porcupine, release all of the raiton chakra so that when he attempts to punch you he's shocked and gone poof.

~Cross Marian~

Elite
Kin
0πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
I concentrate all of my raiton chakra into all of my ginlt of my chakra points. Focusing to put raiton chakra in each of them further and further and as Chozas clone comes near I release the chakra and the clone poof of the shock!

The Seven-Scaled boy

Elite
Kin
0πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
very well next jutsu:

Raiton: Sandaa Saaburu (Lightning Style: Thunder Saber)
Type: Attack
Range:Short
Description: Hits opponent with an electric field shield that explodes and can blow back the enemy.

same principle but more rapid concentration and stronger release of chakra.

~Cross Marian~

Elite
Kin
0πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
As last time I focus my raiton chakra into every single points faster than before and with more amount and stronger release of my chakra I release a field shield of electric power that explodes and blow away my clone.

The Seven-Scaled boy

Elite
Kin
0πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
very well, next jutsu:

(Raiton: Jibashi) - Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder
Type: Offense
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30 (+5 if used in conjunction with a water jutsu)
Description: This jutsu allows the user to create a wave of electricity from the user's hands. This jutsu can vary in power from a small surge to shock an opponent to a powerful stream of lightning capable of ripping through solid rock. It is ideal to use in conjunction with a water jutsu.

perform the following row of handseals:

Boar β†’ Ram β†’ Snake β†’ Horse β†’ Dragon

while channeling and molding your raiton chakra into your palms. Once you did enough, release the riaotn chakra fomr them in a wide streams of concentrated raiton chakra, which can cover partly the air and earth.

~Cross Marian~

Elite
Kin
0πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
By performing the handseals; Boar β†’ Ram β†’ Snake β†’ Horse β†’ Dragon Im channeling and molding my raiton chakra into my palms. When I see it as ready I simply release the raiton chakra from my hands and make a wide streams of concentrated raiton chakra which cuts through a solid rock in front of me O.O

The Seven-Scaled boy

Elite
Kin
0πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
By performing the handseals; Boar β†’ Ram β†’ Snake β†’ Horse β†’ Dragon Im channeling and molding my raiton chakra into my palms. When I see it as ready I simply release the raiton chakra from my hands and make a wide streams of concentrated raiton chakra which cuts through a solid rock in front of me O.O
*the rock is has mere superficial slices*

My god, that's weak, more chakra! MORE POWAHHH!

~Cross Marian~

Elite
Kin
0πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Ok sensei!

*I do perform the handseals once again; Boar β†’ Ram β†’ Snake β†’ Horse β†’ Dragon*

Channeling and molding even more Raiton chakra into my palms! When Im sure I've charged up enough I release the raiton chakra from my palms and make a wide streams of concentrated raiton chakra which pulverize the rock!

The Seven-Scaled boy

Elite
Kin
0πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Ok sensei!

*I do perform the handseals once again; Boar β†’ Ram β†’ Snake β†’ Horse β†’ Dragon*

Channeling and molding even more Raiton chakra into my palms! When Im sure I've charged up enough I release the raiton chakra from my palms and make a wide streams of concentrated raiton chakra which pulverize the rock!
Very well, now, if you can use it in conjuction with water against a clone of mine.

The Seven-Scaled boy

Elite
Kin
0πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
xd next jutsu:

(Raiton: Raikyu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Ball
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: By gathering chakra in their hands, the user can create a ball of electrical energy and launch it at the enemy.

Hold your palms close like when minato does the clapping hand for the reaper death seal. as you concentrate huge amounts of raiton chakra in them. Then, slowly begin to separate them and you'll see lightning surges racing and crackling through them. Try to manipulate that raiton chakra with shape manipulation in order to create an orb of lightning energy in between your hands.

Now do it and, if done correctly, we'll continue to the next step of this technique's training.