[Predictions] 676 Appearance

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara appears from the other Dimension alongside Obito, his lower half reattaches to his body.
Madara:"Let's make a trade. "
He plucks out Obito's Sharingan from his eye socket and proceeds to take his Rinnegan back from Obito, in a last ditched effort Obito simultanously takes his Sharingan back and inserts it into his empty eye socket.

Madara:"Fine you can keep it, you're done for anyways."
Zetsu takes over Obito's body and overrides his mind.
Zetsu:"I shall take care of Kakashi and that girl Sakura, Madara-Sama"
Madara puts his Palm on Obito and smirks.
Madara:"No, it's time for you to go back, you've fulfilled your purpose. "
He then proceeds to absorb Zetsu back into himself and increases his power a little.
Madara:"So that happened while I was away, well not to fond of it I must say but still it's the result that matters."
Sasuke:"I can tell you that result...it is your death."
Madara recreates his staff and laughs at Sasuke's remark.

Madara:"You're threatening me, even with that new found power of yours, you two are no longer a match for me."
Naruto"Oh yeah, you're wrong, we will beat you down."
Obito"...guh... "
Madara:"I'm surprised at your stubborness at everything even at death itself, if you weren't that stubborn you could've seen the end."
He throws Obito at Team 7, knocking away Kakashi and Sakura.
Naruto:"Kakashi-Sensei, Sakura-Chan!"
Madara:"Let's dance one more time!"
Naruto rushes towards Sakura, Kakashi and Obito.
Naruto:"Hold in there Obito I'll save you!"
Madara intervenes and prepares to strike but then Sasuke intervenes and blocks his attack.
Sasuke:"Naruto, get them away from here and hurry up with what ever you have in mind, I'll buy keep him busy for a while."

Naruto:"Thanks Sasuke..."
Naruto grabs Sakura, Kakashi and Obito and runs away with them to a safer place.
Meanwhile Sasuke and Madara exchange blows, both are seemingly amused by their competetor.
Naruto puts his hand on Obito's chest and trys to prevent him from his death.
Son:"It's not enough, Naruto I'm afraid your power alone can't save him, he needs a portion of our chakra, I can sense a part of the Mazou inside him."
Naruto:"Part of your chakra...the Mazou, you sure this will work son"
Kurama:"He was once the Juubi's Jinchuuriki, he's compatible with our chakra, the part of the Gedou Mazou will react to our chakra and that should save his life."

Naruto:"Thanks guys."
Naruto gives some chakra from the Bijuu to Obito.
Naruto:"Sakura I need you to heal his wounds and get him back on his feet completely, I'm heading towards Sasuke and Madara."
Sasuke is being overpowered by Madara, just when Madara is about to deliver the finishing blow Naruto steps in and strikes him with a Rasengan.
Madara:"Finally, I was wondering when you might join us, please... entertain me some more!"
???:"Stop fooling around and finish them off already!"
Inside Madara's psyche.
Madara:"Who said that?"
???:"I've been quite patient for a while but now I grow weary of it, finish them off already.
Outlines of a strange yet familiar figure appear infront of Madara.
Madara:"So it's you..."
The figure appears completely infront of Madara.
Madara/???:"Kaguya/the Juubi!"

Fin