[Predictions] 676 Appearance

212 posts 25 reactions
Joined
Apr 25, 2012
Messages
212
Reaction score
25
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Madara appears from the other Dimension alongside Obito, his lower half reattaches to his body.
Madara:"Let's make a trade. "
He plucks out Obito's Sharingan from his eye socket and proceeds to take his Rinnegan back from Obito, in a last ditched effort Obito simultanously takes his Sharingan back and inserts it into his empty eye socket.

Madara:"Fine you can keep it, you're done for anyways."
Zetsu takes over Obito's body and overrides his mind.
Zetsu:"I shall take care of Kakashi and that girl Sakura, Madara-Sama"
Madara puts his Palm on Obito and smirks.
Madara:"No, it's time for you to go back, you've fulfilled your purpose. "
He then proceeds to absorb Zetsu back into himself and increases his power a little.
Madara:"So that happened while I was away, well not to fond of it I must say but still it's the result that matters."
Sasuke:"I can tell you that result...it is your death."
Madara recreates his staff and laughs at Sasuke's remark.

Madara:"You're threatening me, even with that new found power of yours, you two are no longer a match for me."
Naruto"Oh yeah, you're wrong, we will beat you down."
Obito"...guh... "
Madara:"I'm surprised at your stubborness at everything even at death itself, if you weren't that stubborn you could've seen the end."
He throws Obito at Team 7, knocking away Kakashi and Sakura.
Naruto:"Kakashi-Sensei, Sakura-Chan!"
Madara:"Let's dance one more time!"
Naruto rushes towards Sakura, Kakashi and Obito.
Naruto:"Hold in there Obito I'll save you!"
Madara intervenes and prepares to strike but then Sasuke intervenes and blocks his attack.
Sasuke:"Naruto, get them away from here and hurry up with what ever you have in mind, I'll buy keep him busy for a while."

Naruto:"Thanks Sasuke..."
Naruto grabs Sakura, Kakashi and Obito and runs away with them to a safer place.
Meanwhile Sasuke and Madara exchange blows, both are seemingly amused by their competetor.
Naruto puts his hand on Obito's chest and trys to prevent him from his death.
Son:"It's not enough, Naruto I'm afraid your power alone can't save him, he needs a portion of our chakra, I can sense a part of the Mazou inside him."
Naruto:"Part of your chakra...the Mazou, you sure this will work son"
Kurama:"He was once the Juubi's Jinchuuriki, he's compatible with our chakra, the part of the Gedou Mazou will react to our chakra and that should save his life."

Naruto:"Thanks guys."
Naruto gives some chakra from the Bijuu to Obito.
Naruto:"Sakura I need you to heal his wounds and get him back on his feet completely, I'm heading towards Sasuke and Madara."
Sasuke is being overpowered by Madara, just when Madara is about to deliver the finishing blow Naruto steps in and strikes him with a Rasengan.
Madara:"Finally, I was wondering when you might join us, please... entertain me some more!"
???:"Stop fooling around and finish them off already!"
Inside Madara's psyche.
Madara:"Who said that?"
???:"I've been quite patient for a while but now I grow weary of it, finish them off already.
Outlines of a strange yet familiar figure appear infront of Madara.
Madara:"So it's you..."
The figure appears completely infront of Madara.
Madara/???:"Kaguya/the Juubi!"

Fin
 

Zealous Sparks

Banned
Legendary
12,960 posts 1,481 reactions
Joined
Mar 10, 2014
Messages
12,960
Reaction score
1,481
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Good prediction!
 

Misconception

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
2,767 posts 186 reactions
Joined
Apr 2, 2013
Messages
2,767
Reaction score
186
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Im almost positive none of this will actually happen except for the first couple lines...
 

Angelic.

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
23,034 posts 1,537 reactions
Joined
Mar 10, 2014
Messages
23,034
Reaction score
1,537
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
not bad. too short. gedo arm comes into play somehow. somewhere...
 

Lakdinu

Member
23 posts 0 reactions
Joined
Mar 27, 2014
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Nice predition, but I don't think Madara will do a trade unlesss he crush the obitos mangekyo.
:cool:
 
136 posts 3 reactions
Joined
Mar 18, 2014
Messages
136
Reaction score
3
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
That was actually pretty good. Nice job
 

ems susano

Member
138 posts 16 reactions
Joined
Mar 10, 2014
Messages
138
Reaction score
16
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Pretty good
 

ShinjuMadara

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,229 posts 61 reactions
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
1,229
Reaction score
61
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Haha! Love the twist at the end!

Probably won't happen but it's an accurate representation of how little Kishi furthers the plot each chapter
 

Xāvî1

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
23,665 posts 1,415 reactions
Joined
Apr 13, 2011
Messages
23,665
Reaction score
1,415
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Good prediction!
 

Hata Hideaki

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,508 posts 198 reactions
Joined
Mar 10, 2014
Messages
1,508
Reaction score
198
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Nice read. Makes sense, this might probably happen in the next few chapter ??????
 

abdullahi09

Member
102 posts 2 reactions
Joined
Apr 23, 2014
Messages
102
Reaction score
2
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Good prediction
 
Top