0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
673 Prediction: The Arrivals/ New Power - Edited

The Arrivals/ New Power

Pg. 1:

Gai sensei's heart begins to pulsate again and his body starts to reform and heal.
As Kakashi sensei looks at Gai's lifeless ashy body, he begins to have more flash backs of them.

Editor's Note: A Fateful Turn Of Events. The Ones Who Are Entrusted Arrive....

Pg. 2-4: Various flashbacks of them growing up, etc.

Pg. 5:

Madara then says to Naruto, "Change everything, now can you? All by yourself? Wasn't it also you who said you wouldn't let your friends die? Hahaha. Naive little shit, don't make me laugh too hard, my sides are splitting."
Naruto replies, "That's right, it was me who said it. And this time, I will be able too, because I know that I am not alone. My Will of Fire is burning stronger than ever and now I will show you what it means to be a real leader. One that everyone can count on."
Naruto then summons the Sage Staff and his wardrobe changes to an orange with white trim robe with a golden sun on the back. He is surrounded by a golden aura and a few of his physical features slightly change as well.
Madara, "....?"
Ten golden spheres then surround Naruto and he hits the bottom of the Staff on the ground and causes an unheard rumble beneath the earth. Then he swiftly launches two of the spheres at Madara.

Pg. 6:

Only Sasuke is able to hear the sound of the rumble Naruto made and is immediately acknowledged to where he is located.
He then tells the other's to hurry and follow him or he will leave them behind.
They all ask what's going on and Karin says, "I sense an unbelievable charka next to Madara's."
She then thinks to herself, "Could it be?" As she senses how warm, gentle and bright his aura and chakra is.

Pg. 7:

Madara just barely dodges the spheres by a mere fraction of a hair and he retaliates as his wound is almost healed. He then summons the perfect Susanoo.
Kakashi then snaps out of it and realizes that Naruto is there, but he senses that he seems quite different from before.
Naruto looks back at Kakashi and says with a smile, "This time, I'll do the protecting sensei. Thank you for everything." Then he gives him a big thumbs up and Kakashi begins to comes to grips that his pupil is truly the chosen one and begins to have flashbacks of all the times they had together.

Pg. 8-10: All flashbacks of various times with Team 7.

Pg. 11:

Madara makes the Susanoo swing its mighty sword and Naruto jumps up in a split second and swings the Staff at it, causing the blade to fly out of its grasp.
Madara stands stunned as he has never seen the likes of this type of opponent before. He then makes the Susanoo disappear and he stands dumbfounded.
Kakashi then says, "Naruto!" He turns back around, listens intently and he continues, "I can't express how proud I am to be your sensei and most of all of you and how far you've come. I know that it is you who truly is the chosen one."
Naruto smiles and replies, "Well, I'm gonna have to burst your bubble on that one, because it's not just me. I am One of the chosen. See sensei, I learned that it's okay that I don't have to do it all alone. I have more support than ever and now is the time I show the world just how much their support means to me."
Kakashi then says, "Together then."

Pg. 12:

Naruto walks up and reaches over to Kakashi and touches him on the shoulder, then he becomes enveloped in Nine Tails and Sage Chakra. He then does the same to the others and he turns around to face Madara.
Madara then says, "So, the old man ended up leaving his legacy to an Uzumaki with no real promise or formidable power of his own? Looks like the world is in a more dire need than I originally thought. No matter, this just makes things all the more simple for me.... Wall of Death!"

Pg. 13:

The black orbs quickly create a spherical wall and surrounds them all.
Kakashi and Obito both use Kamui and send the orb wall to the other dimension.
Naruto then runs at him with lighting speed and slices him in the stomach with the Staff. He then falls and looks at Naruto with blood coming out of his mouth and smirks. Then he uses the Almighty Push and Naruto darts back before it can even affect him.

Pg. 14:

Madara then begins to form his body back together and he says, "A weak Uzumaki can never take down a Supreme Uchiha! You will all thank me one day, ( *blood cough ) when I releive this world from it's wretched breed of hatred!"
Naruto thinks for a bit, then he replies, "It's men like you, that give the meaning of Shinobi a bad name. You use your power only to control and manipulate those to your will as you see fit. But where I'm from, that's just not the way things happen. I see where your end game is and it might seem great and all, but the truth is, that it is Not Reality and Never will be."

Pg. 15:

Madara just looks up with a blank stare as his lower half is almost reattached.
Obito then says, "I should have never came back that day I did. None of this would have even happened. I must apologize for this misfortune and take full responsibility."
Madara then laughs and replies, "Well isn't that cute? Little Obito getting all sentimental now that he's back with his old comrades. Let me explain something to you Madara Tobi, that you were always just a small piece in a much larger puzzle. Now you have fulfilled your debt to me."
Madara then extends his right arm, points it at Obito and does a firm grabbing motion. Then Black Zetsu releases from his body with the eye still attached and Obito drops to the ground. Black Zetsu quickly goes into the earth and climbs back into Madara with the second Rinnegan.

Pg. 16:

Madara stands up, feels the second eye and laughs hysterically as he quickly levitates and summons back the black orbs and says, "No one can stop me now! You are all inferior to me, the real God of Shinobi!"
Sasuke then jumps down next to Naruto and summons the other half of the Sage Staff. His clothes also change to a purple with white trim robe with a silver crescent moon on the back. He also has a Silver aura surrounding him and a few of his physical features change as well with ten silver orbs around him.
Madara and the other's are all in complete shock and Sasuke says, "Together at last, eh Naruto?"
Naruto smiles and nods and they each put their palm up toward Madara and say at the same time, "Sage Reincarnation Jutsu!"

Editor's Note: The Power Of The Two Bound By Fate....

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed. I don't exactly want to label this as a 'Prediction'. But rather 'My Own Version' of the story.......

BTW, this is my 'Very First' try at this. Also, if I didn't get some of the Jutsu right either, I'm no expert and don't pretend to be, so please don't judge too harshly now. All feedback gladly welcomed. It always helps people strive for better.

:naruto:

Last edited:
Reactions: Yahcob13

Awesome G

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gedou Mazou? Hasn't that become the Ten tails and hasn't the ten tails been sealed inside of him. Also all the bijuu obviously can't come out otherwise the ten tails would go back to the gedou mazou and then Madara would not longer be the ten tail jinchruki. Other than that solid prediction. A realistic amount of flashbacks were used lol.