Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I saw this in my dream! read!
this is what madara says to naruto and sasuke

私は仏の力の私の無限の量で宇宙を粉砕する力を持っている。いなくても神は私を停止することができます!私を止めることができる唯一の人は阿弥陀仏ですが、彼は今でも私の一部です。私は最強ですし、天国とピュアランドを越えて存在しています!

translated:

I have the power to crush the universe in my infinite amount of power of the Buddha. God can stop me even if I do not need it! The only one who can stop me is Amida Buddha, he is still a part of me. I am the strongest, I have been there and the land beyond the pure heaven!

More accurate:

私は宇宙は仏の電源の無限量のクラッシュには電源があります。 神も私を停止することができません。 私を停止することができた人は阿弥陀仏であるが、彼は私の一部になりました。 私は、最も強力な、私天と純粋な土地よりも力を持ってます!

I have the power to crush the universe infinite amount of power of the Buddha. I will not be able to stop me and God. Who can stop me is the Buddha Amitabha, he became a part of me. I have the most powerful force than pure heaven and I land!

Last edited:

dolama

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
極楽と呼ばれる(サンスクリット語:"所有する喜び"):彼の努力を通じて、阿弥陀は "浄土"を(浄土宗净土、日本語)を作成しました。極楽は、私たち自身の世界の境界を越えて、遠く離れた西に位置しています。彼の誓いの力によって、阿弥陀はこの土地に生まれ変わるために彼を呼ぶ人すべてのために、そこに仏法で彼からの命令を受け、最終的に自分のターン中に菩薩や仏(大乗仏教の究極の目標になることが可能になりました)。そこから、これらの同じ菩薩や仏はまだ多くの人々を助けるために私たちの世界に戻ります。
阿弥陀は、包括的な愛のブッダです。彼は西に住んでいる(瞑想仏として表される)と、すべての生き物の悟り(祝福仏として表される)のために動作します。彼の最も重要な啓発手法は楽園のように周囲の世界を視覚化したものです。楽園として彼の世界を見ている人は、彼の悟りのエネルギーを呼び起こす。世界は対応する正の思想(啓蒙思想)または(すべての人間が幸福になりたい)は、すべての人間に光を送ることによって、楽園として見ることができます。阿弥陀教義した後、1つは、楽園(阿弥陀の浄土)に来ることができる、彼らは彼らの頭(西の地平線)上に天に彼らの死の阿弥陀(日)で可視化した場合、マントラとして彼の名前を考え、体を残してクラウンチャクラを通して魂として。

Translated:

Through his efforts, Amitābha created the "Pure Land" (净土, Japanese: jōdo) called Sukhāvatī (Sanskrit: "possessing happiness") . Sukhāvatī is situated in the uttermost west, beyond the bounds of our own world. By the power of his vows, Amitābha has made it possible for all who call upon him to be reborn into this land, there to undergo instruction by him in the dharma and ultimately become bodhisattvas and buddhas in their turn (the ultimate goal of Mahāyāna Buddhism). From there, these same bodhisattvas and buddhas return to our world to help yet more people.
Amitābha is the Buddha of the comprehensive love. He lives in the west (represented as a meditating Buddha) and works for the enlightenment of all beings (represented as a blessing Buddha). His most important enlightenment technique is the visualization of the surrounding world as a paradise. Who sees his world as a paradise, awakens his enlightenment energy. The world can be seen as a paradise by a corresponding positive thought (enlightenment thought) or by sending light to all beings (wish all beings to be happy). After the Amitabha doctrine, one can come to paradise (in the Pure Land of Amitābha), if they visualize at their death Amitābha in the heaven (sun) over their head (western horizon), think his name as a mantra and leave the body as a soul through the crown chakra.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
極楽と呼ばれる(サンスクリット語:"所有する喜び"):彼の努力を通じて、阿弥陀は "浄土"を(浄土宗净土、日本語)を作成しました。極楽は、私たち自身の世界の境界を越えて、遠く離れた西に位置しています。彼の誓いの力によって、阿弥陀はこの土地に生まれ変わるために彼を呼ぶ人すべてのために、そこに仏法で彼からの命令を受け、最終的に自分のターン中に菩薩や仏(大乗仏教の究極の目標になることが可能になりました)。そこから、これらの同じ菩薩や仏はまだ多くの人々を助けるために私たちの世界に戻ります。
阿弥陀は、包括的な愛のブッダです。彼は西に住んでいる(瞑想仏として表される)と、すべての生き物の悟り(祝福仏として表される)のために動作します。彼の最も重要な啓発手法は楽園のように周囲の世界を視覚化したものです。楽園として彼の世界を見ている人は、彼の悟りのエネルギーを呼び起こす。世界は対応する正の思想(啓蒙思想)または(すべての人間が幸福になりたい)は、すべての人間に光を送ることによって、楽園として見ることができます。阿弥陀教義した後、1つは、楽園(阿弥陀の浄土)に来ることができる、彼らは彼らの頭(西の地平線)上に天に彼らの死の阿弥陀(日)で可視化した場合、マントラとして彼の名前を考え、体を残してクラウンチャクラを通して魂として。

Translated:

Through his efforts, Amitābha created the "Pure Land" (净土, Japanese: jōdo) called Sukhāvatī (Sanskrit: "possessing happiness") . Sukhāvatī is situated in the uttermost west, beyond the bounds of our own world. By the power of his vows, Amitābha has made it possible for all who call upon him to be reborn into this land, there to undergo instruction by him in the dharma and ultimately become bodhisattvas and buddhas in their turn (the ultimate goal of Mahāyāna Buddhism). From there, these same bodhisattvas and buddhas return to our world to help yet more people.
Amitābha is the Buddha of the comprehensive love. He lives in the west (represented as a meditating Buddha) and works for the enlightenment of all beings (represented as a blessing Buddha). His most important enlightenment technique is the visualization of the surrounding world as a paradise. Who sees his world as a paradise, awakens his enlightenment energy. The world can be seen as a paradise by a corresponding positive thought (enlightenment thought) or by sending light to all beings (wish all beings to be happy). After the Amitabha doctrine, one can come to paradise (in the Pure Land of Amitābha), if they visualize at their death Amitābha in the heaven (sun) over their head (western horizon), think his name as a mantra and leave the body as a soul through the crown chakra.
wait,is this content from the hindu's "sacred" books?or this how the world was formed in the hindu's point of view?