MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To be honest I immediately found out your attempt to lynch me because not only you would have likely focused on someone else if you weren't scurred but you also voted me to save yourself and that's not the Madie I know.

I might not have your mindset when it comes to choose epic things (Poison) but I know that you would never behave like that.
This is a turbo game, not a regular one. I’m insanely more laxed in turbos. I go with the flow and try to be more jokey because of how fast paced they are. I’m not very good working with short times.

Last edited:

Finalbeta

Elite
Kin
6,184💸
Kumi
29💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is a turbo game, not a regular one. I’m insanely more laxed in turbos. I go with the flow and try to be more jokey because of how fast paced they are. I’m not very good working with short times.
One thing I didn't think about was you being the cult leader and not the recruit.

It should have been easy to understand immediately because the ability was activated exactly when you were doomed. So that was another reason to believe you were cult and in particular the leader unless someone wanted to frame you but would have made no sense.

: Perfect Cell thinks :

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One thing I didn't think about was you being the cult leader and not the recruit.

It should have been easy to understand immediately because the ability was activated exactly when you were doomed. So that was another reason to believe you were cult and in particular the leader unless someone wanted to frame you but would have made no sense.

: Perfect Cell thinks :
I wanted to sit on the convert day one but imagine my reaction when I came into the thread and saw I was being pushed on, just because I was a little late (which was unintentional btw). I couldn't even read the OP post because my mind was so divided between something I was doing in real life and trying not to get lynched, lol. Once I saw I was in danger, I decided to convert the least possible target coming from me (in case I got lynched in the end) and vote you (who already had one vote) in the hopes I could sway one more player so the cultist would hammer you. In the end, Poison voted you but her vote didn't count and the converted player couldn't vote in time.

Our wincon was to reach parity.

Status
Not open for further replies.