arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
6 paths of pain would win because he has all 5 chakra nature and has shinra tensei. Another reason he would lose is because he is limited to taijutsu.

Last edited:

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Difficult, Raikage-sama's speed is great and I believe he can get in close to Deva path before it could use the universal push. Animal path I see as a problem for A. Naraka, Pretta, Human, and Assura I don't see as much of a problem for A...The Naraka paths' only usefulness in this case is his ability to bring back fallen paths. A out matches strength and speed I believe. Pretta path absorbs chakra however in order for him to absorb A's lightning chakra he has to get close to A and A's speed and strength could take him down before he got the chance. Human path is useless with his only ability in a battle situation being taijutsu, Assura is a robot basically and again not much of a problem. Deva path and Animal path I see as his only problems but I can't really decide yet who I think would win.

Gin-San

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
6 paths
1. One Deva Pain attracts A
2. Absorbing Path absorbs his chakra
3. The pain that reads minds sucks his soul
4. A is dead

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Difficult, Raikage-sama's speed is great and I believe he can get in close to Deva path before it could use the universal push. Animal path I see as a problem for A. Naraka, Pretta, Human, and Assura I don't see as much of a problem for A...The Naraka paths' only usefulness in this case is his ability to bring back fallen paths. A out matches strength and speed I believe. Pretta path absorbs chakra however in order for him to absorb A's lightning chakra he has to get close to A and A's speed and strength could take him down before he got the chance. Human path is useless with his only ability in a battle situation being taijutsu, Assura is a robot basically and again not much of a problem. Deva path and Animal path I see as his only problems but I can't really decide yet who I think would win.
The main thing is that pain is only deadly with them performing combo attacks and not individually. For example the animal path can keep him busy with that regenerating dogs and whatever she uses while others would attack raikage together at once. He can't take them all out at once and plus he also has the power of chibaku tensei.

Kyuubikiller

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hmm, Not too sure but i'm in favor of A. Strength and speed is what Naruto had, and he did fairly good, now more strength plus more speed is probably what could tip the battle in his favor. I wonder how A's could stand up to shinra tensei though, not saying it would be an easy fight, but I don't see Pain dodging A's speed.