The Mentalist

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hi guys i was browsing the internet for a bit and found this interesting piece of info apparently in the spring of the new year 2014 there will be a new Yugioh show called Yugioh ARC-V.

With the latest trend in yugioh i doubt it will be that interesting,ever since 5ds it has been getting boring(IMHO),the original Yugion with Yami Yugi(Atemu) was awesome and Jaden's fight with the Pharaoh was cool too,but now there is yet another Yugioh show what is going on,i am confused how long do they plan on prolonging this show.

Guess the people in charge are gonna keep making money out of this.

Here are the sources: ;
You must be registered for see images
Let me know what you guys think about this are you exited about this or is it just another yugioh.
I am curious to see it.:win:

Reactions: Reraru and 3MESSIAH

The Mentalist

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And how Team Rocket still didn't catch Pikachu and appear in every Episode just fly to the sky again
If there is one thing i like about pokemon is team rocket how they fail in the end of each episode with an explosion and they fly away in the sky and there is this effect of the star(shining star from being punched i guess) in the sky.
Simply priceless.XD

xxSasukEkUnxX

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
YGO! really isn't being milked. Pokemon, no matter what different regions and new pokemon/trainers you add, there are still the same concepts, while with each ygo different concepts arrive. But, it is getting old and this kid looks worse than the Yuma kid.