Killer B

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
All I have been thinking about sense the beginning of the Madara vs. Kage fight is the 4th Raikage

When is he going to get serious/get mad......

I have been waiting for him to reveal his v3 Raiton armor.....and lately all he has been doing is trying to punch susanoo and failing....except with onoki

Do you think he will use his trump card if he even has one?

Also what do you guys think about Mei....I mean she has to have some kind of trump card too....Onoki,Tsunade, and Garra are the most tired right now

Garra-sealed previous Kages(he should be dead tired right now....)
Onoki-his chakra level is at 0
Tsunade-can only punch stuff hard and heal
Raikage-has not been hurt that much other than a few punches.......he should be wrecking about now because he just showed up on the battle field
Mei-she is a girl and got punched in the face a few times by susanoo.....idk about her that much.....she was also fighting before the kage fight too...

Keytaro

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
It shows that the Kage's standard have fallen.

Naruto and Sasuke are like Hashirama and Madara (duh), they're legends who only come once in a while

The kages are just.....
Well doesn't have to be compared to Hasi and Madara per sรฉ, I mean if you look @ the previous Kage fights vs. Edo Kages from years ago... Lets just say they only won cause' :

1. The kages basically told them how to defeat them or what attack they were about to use.
2. Plot no Jutsu

I never thought the Kages were weak until then , the older Kages deserve their title, as for this era so far Oonoki is the only one who impresses the hell out of me and Gaara will probably be the best Kazekage ever in a few years(If he doesn't die).