4th Hokage Truth

shaolinchad

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Everyone is asking different questions like how did the 1st die and madara's truth. But no one
has thought or talked about this the real truth and the only one that knows the truth is the
9 Tails. HE was there when it happened we all know that he saw the battle between madara and the 1st. Only him and madara knows the truth but we can't trust madara to tell the truth.
But the fox has no reason to lie. And where is the fox, in NARUTO. He plays a much greater role then anyone. Has anyone asked them selves why the forth would due that to his own son. There had to have been a reason.

Well i don't know what to make of it so what does everyone think.
I've alway thought of the reason why the 4th would do such a thing to his son. Jiraiya always said that the 4th acted on reason, so there is a reason for what he did. He was told something that was pasted down from Hokage to Hokage and from that information the 4th studied and learned of the nature. The 4th found out how to unite the demon with the 1st Hokage's chakra, which can control the demon's power depending on the persons skills and endurance. It's like yin/yang understanding, even amount of energy!!!:D

Ero sennin

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
maybe the fourth figured the one controling the fox could destroy the village i think he decided to make his own son the host 4 the kyubbi hopeing his son would grow up to harness and control the kyubbi's power and use it to protect the village.