Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Everyone is asking different questions like how did the 1st die and madara's truth. But no one
has thought or talked about this the real truth and the only one that knows the truth is the
9 Tails. HE was there when it happened we all know that he saw the battle between madara and the 1st. Only him and madara knows the truth but we can't trust madara to tell the truth.
But the fox has no reason to lie. And where is the fox, in NARUTO. He plays a much greater role then anyone. Has anyone asked them selves why the forth would due that to his own son. There had to have been a reason.

Well i don't know what to make of it so what does everyone think.

Tsukuyomi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Maybe naruto is just unable to talk to the kyuubi. but as far as i ever say: The role will change something in naruto and i even think that kyuubi becomes unsealed and will release his full potential inside naruto. Then he will be able to question kyuubi after he met sasuke who wants to know the truth.

He just needs a catalyst for his thoughts(actually sasuke). Maybe naruto is pulling away these thoughts cause they really hurt his emotional character.

:headband:

Rokudou Sennin

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It has been proven that naruto can talk to the kyubi like when he asks for power.And i remember once kabuto said that when the kyubi's chakra and naruto's mix he will be unstable.

Sasυke

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No I don't think so, Minato on purpose put it in Naruto the light side of the nine tails, we don't know what he did with the dark. If he wanted, I think that he could've destroy it.

Tsukuyomi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Naruto just asks the kyuubi for power, i just think that kyuubi does not want to answer anything which won't be a solution to escape out of narutos body.

Isnt this seal and even the scroll based on Yin and Yang? Maybe this kyuubi inside naruto just knows the half story of the truth and cannot tell him what has really happened.

Naruto will question him..someday in the future... *why i cannot timewalk and read all naruto chapters, then i would be the omnipotent narutoMASTER* :p

Miggy69

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
minato sealed the fox in naruto for a reason jiraiya said minato always does something for a reason and about the fox i think naruto should talk 2 it but everyone isnt thinking of it like that but maybe after kakashi saw madara sharingan he will talk 2 tsunade and they will figure out that the fox is the key