Naruto1217

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Why is Kishi adding Kabuto into the story now? We need closure on Kakashi, Hinata, Shizune, Tsunade, this battle, Hachibi, Team Cloud, Sasuke...
I think he was just putting it in there so that we knew what the hell Yamato was doing all this time. :naruto:

Also holy crap..

You must be registered for see images

How can Hinata not get get up in that?
Because she's incapasitated and if Katsuyu is right, She might be dead. :naruto:

Last edited:

Cash

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Why is Kishi adding Kabuto into the story now? We need closure on Kakashi, Hinata, Shizune, Tsunade, this battle, Hachibi, Team Cloud, Sasuke...
:) I know!

KabutOrochimaru -

1. He doesn't want Pein to capture the 9-Tails and suceed in his plan. Kabuto and Orochimaru are going after the 3-Tailed beast, so his motives towards Naruto as a jinchurriki is the same.

2. Kabuto has already said that Naruto will help to take out all the Akatsuki. Orochimaru and Kabuto agreed that Naruto and the gain are proving to be an asset to their plans. So keeping away from Pein.

3. It would be crazy if KabutOrochimaru is STALKING SASUKE!

Cash

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i thought when those things cameo ut of 6 tailed naruto they where more tails
but it was greeecn chakra i guess

Maybe I am just stating the obvious...

Did anyone else notice that when Naruto broke through Yamato's seal... he didn't do it out of pure strength...
But by pulling the First Hokage's necklace out of his body... and crushing it with his hands?

Now what is going to happen to Naruto? Gamanchi made a dumb remark about not knowing Naruto loses control of himself the more tails he gets... Hes always around, and its not like he didn't know what happened to Jiraiya. I think he's up to something. I think its the keyscroll.