4 year old Mohamed raped and killed in Berlin.

Beauty Busty Beast

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
A German man has admitted kidnapping and murdering a four-year-old refugee boy, who had also reportedly been sexually abused.

The 32-year-old suspect, who has not been named, confessed to killing another child after being arrested yesterday at his family's home in Brandenburg, near Berlin.

Police had been waiting for him to arrive after his mother turned him in.
German media reported that Elias’ body had been buried at an allotment, where police are now said to be digging to recover his remains.

A huge investigation had been launched after the boy vanished but CCTV analysis, interviews, public appeals for information and search operations from the air, land and in rivers had not found a trace.

Mohamed disappeared from outside a refugees’ reception centre on 1 October and was seen on CCTV footage leaving with an unidentified man, being led away while holding his hand.

The four-year-old’s decomposing body was found in the boot of the suspect’s car yesterday after the man was reported to police by his mother.

Investigators said that the suspect told them he had killed the boy the day after his abduction but did not elaborate on how he died.

Mohamed was from Bosnia and Herzegovina and had been waiting outside the Lageso reception centre with his mother and siblings as the family waited to be registered, Berlin authorities said.

What a said story...

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I live in the UK (not currently) and I have the right to express my speech, just as gay people publicly expressing their lifestyle. The UK's constitution grants me the right.
And under that UK constitution that I live under, i'm allowed to pop in and tell you that the opinion is hateful and idiotic :')- that's my only point here. Carry on as you were.

There's no problem with free speech but it's when you go out & use it to affect people that don't actively affect your life that's when you're in the wrong.

What makes you say it isn't universal in humans?
Yeah, quite strange that we're the odd one out huh. Sadly, prejudice isn't universal. That's really just for us humans.

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's for ppl like this that I am glad that the USA still has the death penalty.

I don't know whether Germany does, but someone should lynch this guy

Solidus Solidus Solidus

Elite
Kin
13💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's for ppl like this that I am glad that the USA still has the death penalty.

I don't know whether Germany does, but someone should lynch this guy
Even if that guy deserved to die, who are we to decide about someone's life? We aren't any better than this guy.

He abused and killed 2 children. He will probably receive +20 years.

Solidus Solidus Solidus

Elite
Kin
13💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The victim's family decides it, not the court.

And after 20 years, he'll still do it again.
Well not in Germany. And death penalty has nothing to do with democracy if you ask me. It's actually wrong to decide about someone's life. You can't decide to kill a murderer the irony is overwhelming.

Doubted. That guy will never face freedom again, even if he is out of prison. The State has the right to reduce someone's right in this country if it's for the sake for their citizens.

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well not in Germany. And death penalty has nothing to do with democracy if you ask me. It's actually wrong to decide about someone's life. You can't decide to kill a murderer the irony is overwhelming.

Doubted. That guy will never face freedom again, even if he is out of prison. The State has the right to reduce someone's right in this country if it's for the sake for their citizens.
Honestly whichever prison this guy ends up in is basically a death sentence.

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm a jurist. Unfortunately his room mates might not be that kind to him. Even Germany's criminals dont tolerate rape, even worse if it was a child, and even more worse as it was a boy.
Read an article about what inmates do to pedophiles. It's f*cking abhorrent.

I just don't think people should be complaining that he's got off lightly or will be 'right back out' the same after 20 years. Yeah, he's not coming out.

At the same time it's a little scary that people can relate more to the criminals than the High Court when it comes to punishment.

Solidus Solidus Solidus

Elite
Kin
13💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Read an article about what inmates do to pedophiles. It's f*cking abhorrent.

I just don't think people should be complaining that he's got off lightly or will be 'right back out' the same after 20 years. Yeah, he's not coming out.

At the same time it's a little scary that people can relate more to the criminals than the High Court when it comes to punishment.
Yeah you are right, it really is a bit scary :|

I already knew about this like weeks ago, usually a missing person is considered dead if there is no sign of him at all. I was so sad, after reading that the person also abused him I was terrified.
I'm against death penalty but I really hope he gets a bad treatment in prison.

And Bronze saying that Homosexuals = Pedophiles is sooo funny xD. Bro one of my friends is gay and his boyfriend is as old as him.

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah you are right, it really is a bit scary :|

I already knew about this like weeks ago, usually a missing person is considered dead if there is no sign of him at all. I was so sad, after reading that the person also abused him I was terrified.
I'm against death penalty but I really hope he gets a bad treatment in prison.

And Bronze saying that Homosexuals = Pedophiles is sooo funny xD. Bro one of my friends is gay and his boyfriend is as old as him.
Just ignore the idiot haha

Karna

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What can any person in this thread do to prevent further 'worse-then-crime' like this and for the victim's family? Except verbally displaying your disgust that everyone else feels too. Aside from that.