4 year old Mohamed raped and killed in Berlin.

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Even if that guy deserved to die, who are we to decide about someone's life? We aren't any better than this guy.

He abused and killed 2 children. He will probably receive +20 years.
If u say so :| I may have no right to decide such matters, but it's up to authorities to decide what is proper justice. And personally I don't feel that the death sentence for someone who would sexually abuse and kill children would be unwarranted :coffee:

Though I would never decide the fate of a man myself

Conspirator.

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah you are right, it really is a bit scary :|

I already knew about this like weeks ago, usually a missing person is considered dead if there is no sign of him at all. I was so sad, after reading that the person also abused him I was terrified.
I'm against death penalty but I really hope he gets a bad treatment in prison.

And Bronze saying that Homosexuals = Pedophiles is sooo funny xD. Bro one of my friends is gay and his boyfriend is as old as him.
Well, I believe he once compared people insulting his "gym life" to the plight that the Holocaust victims suffered from, so that statement isn't surprising coming from him.

OT: Terrible incident all-round.

Last edited:
Reactions: SSStylish

Bronze

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well not in Germany. And death penalty has nothing to do with democracy if you ask me. It's actually wrong to decide about someone's life. You can't decide to kill a murderer the irony is overwhelming.
Democracy doesn't exist. Death penalty has always been about security and intimidation, and this works. Taking a murderer's life is revenge, it's not irony. Lol!

Doubted. That guy will never face freedom again, even if he is out of prison. The State has the right to reduce someone's right in this country if it's for the sake for their citizens.
Doesn't matter if he gets out or not. Endless people like him will keep on existing and doing harm, and what will the State do to prevent that? Keep spending billions to keep prisons running, when all that money can be socially benefited; in the death penalty, prison doesn't have to receive federal budget.

NineSNS

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
32 year old man. His mother turns him in. Loser piece of garbage.

How horrible for that child and his family - trying to find a better life and walking into a horror worse than the one they left behind!

Tera Path

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's for ppl like this that I am glad that the USA still has the death penalty.

I don't know whether Germany does, but someone should lynch this guy
A prison sentence is more suitable than a death sentence.
Only real benefit that the death sentence has is that there will be one less mouth to feed.
People should suffer in jail, not be executed.

Karna

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
A prison sentence is more suitable than a death sentence.
Only real benefit that the death sentence has is that there will be one less mouth to feed.
People should suffer in jail, not be executed.
But it sets an example for others, surely they fear death enough to subdue their sick desires.