Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
The 3tomoe is the final transformation of the normal sharingan, the user developes a third tomoe around the original pupil creating a total of 6 tomoe, 3 in each eye. The 3t is able to copy an opponents movements and is also capable of predicting their movements prior to moving. With the 3t activated an opponent will normally be perceived to be moving in slow motion(unles they're using some form of large speed boost and can only be tracked if the speed chart adds up). The increase in reaction times allows the user to mimc basic taijutsu moves to the point of countering an opponents punch with a punch. A 3t user can also copy an opponents handseals to mimc the same jutsu of the opponent(this requires a technique). This cannot be done on KG/HA jutsu that the user doesnt already know, and the user must also have the required chakra, and enough knowledge of the technique to be able to do this. The user is also able to See through B rank and below Visual Genjutsu. What sets the 3t apart from the 1 and 2t sharingan is the ability to create genjutsu and other visual based Sharingan techniques through eye contact.

MS: The MS is acquired through killing a close friend or seeing someone dear to you die. The MS is the Second highest level of Sharingan a user can obtain. Unlike the other tomoe the user doesnt grow another tomoe but the eye totally warps creating a unique pattern around the eye which differs from person to person. In a nut shell you gain even greater reaction speeds, an even better accuracy at mimcing a opponents handseals and ninjutsu then the 3t. You gain increased ability to see through A rank Visual genjutsu. You're also able to perform all genjutsu through visual contact. The biggest ability of the MS is the special techniques that come from it. The most common in naruto(although actually classed as rare but so far a ton of people have it) is Tsukyomi, Amatersu and Susanoo. Tsukyomi is a time ultering genjutsu which can put the opponent through several weeks of torture in a matter of seconds. The genjutsu is unbreakable and unless the opponent is related to the user he will collapse from exhaustion from the genjutsu. Amaterasu are the black flames, they are unextinguishable flames created wherever the user looks. The flames will continue to burn until the object is no more. Only sasuke has been see capable of extinguishing them and has even created a unique form of fighting with them he calls Blaze release. Susanoo is a large etheral warrior and is supposed to be the ultimate defence and offence technique. The ability differ for each susanoo but they all have the ability to use (that attack that shoots rings i cant remeber the name) an attack against the opponent. It has also been shown that Susanoo can weild Spiritual weapons like the Yata Mirror. Over use of the MS will cause the user to go blind.

EMS: EMS is the final transformation of the sharingan before the Rinnegan. The only way to obtain the EMS is to implant the MS of a relative. The EMS stops the user from going blind from over user. Once again the EMS can track even faster speeds then the MS, the ability to see through an opponents move and mimic is even greater then MS, has the ability to see through A rank genjutsu. Unlike the MS the user can cast any Genjutsu without handseals by just seeing the opponent, he does not require Eye contact. The only other difference is the that the user doesnt take damage from using MS techniques.

Something i find alot of people mess up is that the Sharingan Cannot see chakra nature. The user can see the opponent building up chakra but he cannot see which nature it is. This is why knowledge is required to copy an opponents technique as the user needs to know what jutsu the handseals go to as he cannot see the opponents chakra nature, only the building of chakra inside the opponent. You're also able to see someones chakra flow to see if they're in a genjutsu or not, this is good to know as you can tell if the opponent breaks the genjutsu or not by seeing their chakra flow. Another thing is the drawback of the sharingan, unlike byakugan it can't see through chakra, so large scale techniques such a Hidden mist or even large scale Fire techniques from the opponent will obsecure the Sharingan. Even though with the Fire no normal ninja besides a Byakugan user can see through a technique, all a sharingan user wil see is chakra, this is why jutsu like Hidden mist put a disadvantage to a Sharingan user because even at Mid-Short range all they see is chakra. What i don't know is if this is also the case when the user uses Hidden mist with his own Chakra, idk wether he is able to still make out the opponents chakra or if he is still totally obsecured by his own chakra.

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay, good stuff. There's just two things I should note. First, I don't know if it was an accident, but Sharingan doesn't affect reaction speeds, it strictly increases tracking speed, but with some factors of the Sharingan, like the ability to perceive the flow of Chakra, and recognize Jutsu by their seals, the Sharingan can allow you to get the most out of what reaction speed you have naturally. For example, if a normal person sees someone weave seals, they can't know what Jutsu it is until it's given form, eg; The opponent weaves the seals Horse and Tiger, then expels a Fireball from their mouth. A normal person would have to wait to see the fireball before they formulate a counter, like using a Water wave. For a user of the Sharingan, it's different. From the moment you see the opponent's seals, using basic logic, and the Sharingan's ability to perceive fast motions and so on, to the moment when the opponent molds the Chakra for their Jutsu, you can prepare your counter. Naturally due to the time frame rules, you can't perform your Jutsu before the opponent fires off their Jutsu, as your Jutsu's existence is dependent on countering the opponents in this case, but using the deductive options provided by the Sharingan, you can perform your counters much quicker than a regular person can, as you have access to more raw data, such as the seals weaved, or the nature of the Chakra the opponent is gathering. Obviously as you mentioned in your post, the Sharingan can't specifically see the nature of Chakra, Fire Chakra won't show up as red within someone's Chakra Nature, but you can still capitalize on the ability to perceive the flow of Chakra, as you are able to perceive the physical attributes of the opponent's Chakra. For example, Fire is very energetic and bright, Lightning Chakra is composed out of high-frequency vibrations, Water appears like a fluid, Wind being composed out of countless tiny sharp blades, and Earth appears dark and dense. All of this makes it so you can logically guess what Jutsu the opponent is using, start to prepare your counter, and launch it just a moment or two after the opponents, which is considerably faster than a regular person, who has to wait before the Jutsu is given shape.

Next is smaller, but the Mangekyou isn't only awoken upon killing a close friend, or watching them die. Sarada awakened hers when she met her dad for the first time in years, so it's more accurate to say it's awakened by traumatic, or overwhelming emotions, whether they be negative or positive. It's a small discrepancy, but one I personally like, lol. Anyway, good shit.

So, anyway, you're here to awaken your 3T, so we must switch to a RP style training from here on, as it's an in-character training. Prepare yourself... Winter is Wallies are coming. :p

As the wooden relic of days gone by was ushered out of the area, and a new, black haired, red-eyed man took his place, he made his identity known.

"Yo!! Name's Shayde, but I'm not very important. You're the star of the show right now. So, who are you?"

As he awaited his student's announcement fo their identity, Shayde simply began stretching, warming up as it were...

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
All good, minor things really.
-----------------------------------------------------------

The clunking of the red Uchiha armor would be heard as Raven stood up from the large boulder she sat upon, waiting for someone to help her. Her mind was still foggy, inside her, she could feel the power, but it was like grabbing air, she could feel it, but not grab onto it. She didn't understand why, and through a lot of searching, she found one of her blood brethren, another Uchiha. It had taken many day's, but he finally appeared before her. As a sign of respect, Raven removed the demonic mask, placing it on the ground along with her Katana and war fan. Her long black hair coming loose as the mask released it's grip. With that taken care of, Raven spoke.

I'm glad you got my message, finding our kin seems to be...troublesome, to say the least. My name, is Raven Uchiha, and iv'e contacted you in hopes that you can help me. I believe, i was beaten in battle, and a side affect of this is my memory is hazey. I have memories of a great battle that destroyed the land, but i cannot make it out. I also can...feel, the power inside me, but my body won't allow me to grasp it. I know my eyes have more than they are giving me, so i asked my kin for help, and thankyou for coming.

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Yeah, we're pretty much scattered to the winds these days.Though it makes things hard for those seeking help, it has the tremendous benefit of making it harder to massacre what's left of us. Anyway, I'm glad I was the one you decided to contact."

As the young woman described her "unique circumstances", Shayde got a most terrible sense of foreboding. This woman, whoever she was, had apparently partook in a battle that could scar the land to the extent that it remained a fixed certainty within her mind, and yet everything else about this event was lost beyond all recollection? These words alone told Shayde all he needed to know about the woman before him. If she was telling the truth, then she had enough raw potential to destroy the world, if she wasn't strong enough to do so already, yet unfortunate enough to not recall that strength, or it's mark upon the world. It was a subtle tragedy that harbored a potential incline towards destruction... One the Uchiha were very famous for. And yet, despite the woman's nature being betrayed by her words, Shayde was prepared to help her all the same. That's what "family" is for after all. With her reasons explained, and her thanks given, rather prematurely, Shayde stopped his stretches momentarily, consciously putting emphasis on the vague, yet direct question he was about to ask.

"Since you seem to know so much about the Sharingan, and what lies in store for you beyond the conventional
boundaries of the eyes the Clan shows to the world, we can skip the fundamentals, and the formalities, and get right down to business.
And in that regard I've got a few questions for you, my ominous kin..."

In an instant, Shayde vanished from his previous location, some distance from Raven, instead appearing slightly above her head, part-way through a downwards kick on a rotational axis, aiming to strike her head with enough blunt trauma to knock her out, if not kill her.

"If you can't be certain about who you are, why should I care?!"

His leg came crashing down like a wave, the strike aimed for her pristine face Raven, somehow, decided to hide behind a monstrous mask. She couldn't explain why, but she anticipated the attack, and her guard instantly raised, blocking the kick by overlapping her arms, and raising them above her head, the suddenness of the attack only matched by her promptness to defend against it.

"If you're strong enough to do as you claim, yet weak enough to still lose, why should I waste my time teaching you?!
So you can go out into the world, and besmirch the Uchiha name once more?!"

The leg put more pressure down onto Raven, as Shayde's tone became more and more frustrated.

"If your eyes don't recognize your strength, or obey your will any longer, what would a simple training session with me change?!"

His words were, clearly, harsh, and yet there was a deliberate choice to them, as though he was trying to get her to ask herself questions that would, perhaps, help her more clearly define herself, and why she was here. Even if she never recovered her memories, if she could state, without hesitation, her goals, aspirations, something tangible, that would be enough for Shayde. Pushing off of her forearms, Shayde landed a few meters away, asking Raven one last question;

"What drives you? What's the thing that brought you here? You said your memory is hazy, fine. I believe you.
But what compelled you to seek me out in the first place? Was it anger? Sorrow? Hatred? Revenge? A desire to remember, or understand?
Tell me this, truthfully, and I'll do whatever I can, regardless of your answer..."

Shayde then simply stood before the memory-impaired Uchiha, awaiting her response, tempering his expectations on just how far he would need to push her, based on the nature of her answer to his question...

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
Raven was glad to hear that Shayde was glad she had contacted him. He wasn't easy to find, and the fact that her message got across at all was surprising. However, what was even more curious was the questions Shayde wanted to ask. Raven wasnt against the idea of answering personal questions, the only problem was she didn't really think she knew the answer to them. That was when Shayde disappeared briefly, appearing above with a drop kick. Ravens arm blocked on instinct alone, as her own bewilderment hadn't believed Shayde had just attacked her, that was when the questions came. The first Question, why should he care, was a strange one.

By blood we are family, and the fact you showed at all, shows you care about the clan. We may be a clan tainted in blood, but we don't forsake our own in their time of need. If you didn't care, you never would have shown up in the first place. My situation doesn't concern your caring, you care because of the blood in my veins!

Ravens blood was getting hotter as Shayde barraged her with another question. This one made Raven a little angrier.

Lose? You act like you're the strongest to walk this plain? Everyone has their equal, everyone has their superior. No matter how strong one may be, in this vast world, there is always someone stronger, i merely met my match, nothing more!

These seemed more like personal opinion based questions, but the next one was, harder to answer. Why where Ravens eye's reverted? Why was grasping her power like trying to grab air in her fist. Like smoke in the wind, it was there, ever moving, yet unobtainable.

I-i don't know how t-

Raven's mind was blanking, and Shayde's barrage of questions kept coming. Asking about her personal motives, drives, plans. Why she had had the desire to seek him out, well, the question suddenly got a lot easier, as a tear welled up in her eye, it was easy to answer, as Shayde's attack subsided and he waited for the answer. Of coarse, he would not see this emotion on her face, but she looked Shadye in the eye as she spoke.

Fear. I searched for my brethren out of fear. Fear of, i dont know whats happening. Fear of the fact i don't know who i am. Fear of this...this flashback, i keep seeing, this power. I'm scared of it. I'm scared i can't control it. I'm scared that, in my ignorance to this world, a trigger may send me down a path to which i wish to destroy it all. I'm scared of my own power, because i don't know what it is, and my eye's have answered the call...revoking my power, until i'm ready...

Ravens shoulders slumped. It wasnt that this revelation was anything new, but saying it out loud made it all real. Saying it to one of her brethren, gave it mass and form, and a lump formed in her chest as she spoke the last words.

I'm scared, Shayde.

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
And there it was, plainly stated for all to hear. Fear. Fear of her own power. Was this woman even an Uchiha? Rare was the Uchiha who did not actively seek power, but rarer still was the one who feared it, especially their own. Uchiha were known more for embracing that side of themselves, and flawlessly controlling their power, rather than cowering from it. This was packaged together with their overwhelming negative emotions in a disease, condition or ideal others referred to as "The Curse of Hatred". Was Raven truly so powerful, and her supposed adversary-rival even more so, that it imprinted the very concept of fear of her own capabilities into her entire being? Perhaps she, nor he could ever really tell, but at the very least Raven had entertained Shayde's question, so he could only keep his end of their bargain.

"Well, a promise is a promise. I can't, and won't promise you won't be afraid of your power, but I can promise that it will be all yours to control. By the time we're done here, you'll have no reason to fear what lies within yourself, but whether or not you realize, and act upon that is entirely up to you.."

He hesitantly scratched at the back of his head, before Shayde's entire demeanor and tone shifted once more to a more serious, darker one. Staring Raven down with a steely gaze unlike any he had given her up to that point, she would barely be able to hear what Shayde muttered before the gravity of his gaze was made clear to her.

"So... First things first... Let's remind you of who you are, and try and shift some of that fear, eh?"

Raven would barely be able to notice the shift in Shayde's eyes, from their neutral state, to 3T, and then instantly into a unique, amorphous pattern, indicative of Shayde's possession of the Mangekyou Sharingan. As she witnessed the shifting pattern, it would quickly engulf her entire field of view, before leaving her suspended in an endless black void. As if this sensation wasn't disconcerting enough, Raven soon found herself feeling like she was free-falling, before abruptly coming to halt. She was stood in the middle of a rather quaint, and pleasant road, countless passersby smiling and waving at her as they passed. This scene, while alien to her, was somehow comforting. The civilians that passed her all wore clothes of the same quality and style, emblazoned with a signature red and white fan. These were Raven's family. Her clan. She could see how they lived in times of peace, and prosperity. And yet... She could also see a tinge of suppression in their feigned expressions. As though it was an act, even if not entirely so. Once again Raven found herself seemingly shifting through space, this time stopping, or "landing" in a dark room lit with braziers, numerous Uchiha gathered around for some kind of planning scenario, while an oddly etched tablet looms in the background as the apparent focus of this rooms purpose. While the overall tone was a serious one, their faces didn't truly convey the true emotions of the meeting. They were plotting a coup d'etat, a spiteful strike after decades of distrust, suppression, and under watch from a Village that didn't appreciate, or value them. They were to strike before the Village knew what hit them. But something went wrong... Her next sight was of her kin being slaughtered before her eyes, with almost none spared. Who? How? Why? A shadow was massacring the entire Clan singlehandedly, but to what end? Did they disagree with the coup? Were they on the Villages side? Were they after power by killing their loved ones, and simply didn't stop? Raven couldn't tell. In fact, she could barely grasp the concept of time any longer, as the events playing before her repeated over, and over, and over, until she was on the verge of tears. After what felt like days, she finally emerged from the illusion, no doubt scarred, both by the torture of her Clan, and the knowledge that she couldn't experience that simple lifestyle with them, as they had been eradicated. As Shayde wiped a small stream of blood from his eye, he paid emphasis on Raven's, as, hopefully, the trauma inflicted from such an illusion, especially on an Uchiha who was apparently restricting their own visual prowess, even subconsciously, would be the push she needed to re-awaken her eyes' true power... All he had to do from this point on was watch, and prepare for the inevitable storm.

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
Shaydes words barely registered past him saying he would help her. His eyes spun, before Raven was trapped in an illusion. Raven could tell it was an illusion, as her brethren walked past her, chatting idly, some laughing, some angry disputes off in the distance, yet they all seemed so far away, the looks in their eyes where hollow, sad, powerless, the same eyes that looked back at Raven in the mirror. However, this lasted only a second, as Ravens mind was thrust into the massacre. A lone figure, cutting down the clan before her eyes. As she watched, Raven knew she was powerless in this situation, and fear welled up in her heart once again. One by one, the screams died down into Raven was met with silence, the lone figure standing with his back towards her. As he spun around, however, before seeing his face, the illusion reset, back to the day. This repeated time and time again, and every time, more fear and hopelessness filled Raven. Seeing this event occur time and time again made Raven feel so helplessly powerless, that by what she assumed was the 10th time, she dropped to her knee's. Inside her mind, she felt something break, as the world around her spun, and became more clear, her sharingan evolving from the fear of being powerless. However, as her world became clearer, something else triggered. Her vision blurred again, only briefly, as the tomoe spun in her head, forming into something far more powerful that expected. On her knee's, tears running down her face, partly from the emotional stress, and partly from the pain of her sharingan reawakening, Ravens world was crystal clear, as she looked at Shayde through tear filled eyes, she spoke.

Please....no more, i don't want to see it anymore

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Shayde knew he had no control over how Raven would interpret these images. Some erupted into a frenzied rage as the trauma of the massacre sent them over the edge, others became saddened by being shown visions of a family they either once knew, or never had the pleasure of knowing. In Raven's case however, she was utterly defeated, overwhelmed by both the loss of potential loved ones, and the trauma from witnessing the death of almost all of her Clan. As she slumped to the floor, Shayde watched as her eyes spiraled round in a rapid fashion, revealing Raven's 3T for a brief instant, before rotating once more, revealing a unique pattern. That was it, what Shayde was expecting, and looking for. As his Genjutsu faded, leaving Raven in her sunken position, as Shayde watched on from afar. He almost expected Raven to explode into a sea of rage, at his gall to show her such sights, and yet, nothing happened... Raven simply sat still, motionless. Shayde was beginning to feel rather guilty, so he approached, gingerly, but intent all the same, before helping the broken woman to her feet, and giving her a small scroll. With a reassuring smile, as if to say; "We're not done yet, not in this training, nor as a Clan." Shayde then walked back a few paces, and gave Raven one of her final objectives.

"Come on, we've got a lot of work to do. Let's start with the basics. The scroll you've got there isn't exactly the longest, but those are the techniques the Sharingan utilizes that aren't related to our Genjutsu. Go through them in your own time, and break them down for me."

( Doujutsu: Chikan ) Eye Technique: Substitution
Type: Defensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A
Description: A simple technique, usable by Sharingan users through their prowess with illusionary arts, this genjutsu works solely as a defensive measure. The user will produce an illusionary copy of himself while he escapes the path/area of the attack with a rapid movement, unnoticed and masked by the technique. The enemy will see and hear the user in the original place until the attack connects with the illusionary copy, at which point it will disperse, revealing the true location of the user. The technique can be controlled so as to have the illusionary copy interact and talk in specific ways with the enemy for other purposes, while the user remains hidden from the targets perception. The illusion is often personalized from user to user, namely in its dispersion, sometimes in relation to the users elemental affinity or summoning companions, following a theme unique to him. The limitation is that the user cannot escape large techniques with this ability nor incredibly fast ones. Only techniques which can be escaped by moving out of their way running or through movement can be defended from with this. The main limit however, is that, since its a sustainable illusion, triggering any offensive action towards the target will immediately release the illusion, be it a simple taijutsu move or a ninjutsu attack; any aggressive action the user wants to take will immediately break his focus and control over the technique, releasing the target from it. The stronger the user is with Genjutsu, the easier the technique is to use.
Note: This version of the technique is used by Sharingan users
Note: Usable 6 times per match for Primary Genjutsu Specialists, without the need for eye contact; other Sharingan users can use it 3 times and require eye contact for Mid and Long range usage.
Note: Requires 3 Tomoe Sharingan active.
Note: Movement speed is bound by the users rank.

( Doujutsu: Kopī no Jutsu ) - Eye Technique: Copy Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: N/A
Description: After gaining the 3 Tomoe Sharingan, the user gains the ability to copy the technique the enemy is using and use it as his own. The user will first need to witness the technique completely to memorize all aspects of it, including the opponents chakra flow and focus upon using it as well as the hand seals. A limitation of the technique is the inability to mimic and copy KG techniques, fuuinjutsu, kinjutsu, genjutsu, medical ninjutsu or hidden clan/bio techniques.
Note: User needs to have 3 Tomoe active
Note: Can only be done 2 times per opponent on techniques that have hand seals
Note: Copied technique can only be used in the event it's witnessed in and only once
Note: User needs to be capable of performing the technique himself, meaning he needs to have the correct chakra natures, rank, abilities, etc to use the technique. This is also valid for elemental specialties, where the user might be unable to copy a technique by only one handseal unless he has the same specialty as the enemy.
Note: Can only be used on techniques up to S-Rank

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
First technique is actually really useful(or maybe not so much these days with EVERYONE being immune to gen) but its essentially a Legal Substitution. Its really simple too, When your opponent launches an attack, you lock them in a genjutsu and move positions, this allows you to reposition in the fight while almost using a low chakra cost counter to possibly counter a very strong attack. I do have a few questions about it though.

Firstly, If someone is immune to genjutsu, in most cases, they have a passive way of breaking the genjutsu, not so much a complete immunity where genjutsu can't even penetrate them. In the example where the opponent has a passive way of breaking genjutsu, can this still be used? The way im seeing it, the genjutsu will initiate briefly before being broke, if thats the case, can i still dodge with this technique, or will that render it a failed counter. This is assuming the technique im countering can't alter its trajectory or something like that.

Secondly, It states is bound by the users Speed by Rank. Does this mean the technique isnt affected by speed boosts like Leg weights or Gates?

How does the usage limit work with new Specialties? Do you get 6 usages if you have Any of the genjutsu specialties listed?

This technique seems to become neutral if you have any kind of offensive thought or action, does this mean using a chakraless taijutsu move to help move you out of the way will also break the illusion?

This technique isnt as useful, not with all the current boosting rules for damage and such, however, if you have higher boosts than your opponent, such as Wood SM boosts(kek) it can be pretty useful. However, again, a few questions.

Firstly, it states you have to have witness the technique completely, does this mean that you have to wait for the opponent to use it a second time in the battle? Or does the sharingans ability to "see the world in slow motion" allowing you to "see" the technique as its being made?

This is apart of the second technique, im assuming this jutsu can only be used on Canon techniques? And if so, wouldnt that mean my Bio has, theoretically already seen all the jutsu my opponent can possibly use canonically? Also, if my opponent has a jutsu that boosts the chakra consumption of a canon jutsu, will that throw off my ability to copy it?

Last edited:

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
To your first question, yes, it can still be used when your opponent has a passive way of breaking through Genjutsu, like the Sharingan's ablity to pierce through illusions, depending on it's rank. Passive Breaking of Genjutsu =/= Passive Immunity. Even if they have a passive way of breaking out of it, they still need to logically deduce that they're in a Genjutsu, and having that way out of it, unless it's something that occurs automatically, won't prevent the Genjutsu from being used.

Secondly, Sharingan bio's can't have EIG, lol, but I see your point. I'd say it'd be unaffected by boosts, since it specifically states it's bound by your rank, not your current speed, or anything of that sort. It's a low-cost Get Out of Jail Free card, but in the hands of someone with broken speed, it's an easy GG, so that's probably why it's restricted like that, to prevent abuse. At least, that's how I read it.

Third question, it has to be a Primary specialty. So, that'd be Genjutsu Range, Defence or Casting Specialist.

Final question for the first tech. I'd say you can. It doesn't state that you can't use other techniques, and so long as they don't involve Chakra, they won't interfere with your usage of, and maintenance of the Genjutsu. Just remember, your speed is still limited by your Rank. No using any broken Customs you may or may not have to bypass the speed restriction of the Genjutsu itself. :rolleyes:

First question for the second tech, answer is the latter. Your visual prowess basically lets you see the signs you weave to make it, and your perception of the flow of Chakra lets you see how the Chakra is manipulated to achieve the end result of the Jutsu.

Second question, and nope. It can be used to copy other people's Customs, provided they fit the criteria. So long as it's for a field you know, and not like a CE or CC ability or something, isn't in the fields listed in the technique itself, and most importantly, has hand seals, you can copy it. In the Ninja World, you can copy a technique, and keep the copy on the back-burner until the end of the current arc, which can be very clutch. Also, twice per opponent? That's a lot of potential Jutsu you can copy.

And finally, we come to the real Genjutsu of the Uchiha. For the sake of clarity, I've separated them into two different spoilers, so you know which ones require eye contact, and which ones don't.

( Bōshi Magen: Kyouten Chiten ) - Demonic Eye Illusion: Heaven And Earth Change
Chakra Cost: N/A (equal to the cost of the countered technique)
Damage Points: N/A (equal to the power of the countered technique)
Description: This is a illusion counter where, through the use of their Sharingan, a Uchiha can take control over an enemy's Genjutsu and reverse it back into the opponent by taking control of it and releasing oneself at the same time. With 1 Tomoe, it can affect C-Rank and below illusions. With 2 Tomoe, it can affect B-Rank and below illusions. With a 3 Tomoe, it can affect A-Rank and below illusions. With MS, it can affect S-Rank and below illusions and EMS can affect any rank Genjutsu.

Note: Can only be used once every two turns.
Note: Does not require eye contact and must be able to cast ( I.e., cannot reverse a Sound Genjutsu without Sound Ninjutsu.)

( Doujutsu: Shiranui ) - Eye Technique: Phosphorescent light
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user will cast an illusion to make the opponent see six copies of the user that detonate simultaneously harming the target. The explosions are explosive kunai to deal damage whilst the enemy is distracted in the genjutsu.

Note: Requires 2 Tomoe Sharingan and up.

( Bōshi Genjutsu: Koukon Karasu ) – Illusionary Eye Technique: Dusk Crow
Range: Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Description: This is an advanced Sharingan technique the user traps the enemy in an illusion without any eye contact, similar to Ephemeral. The Genjutsu traps the victim in a torrent of crows, leaving them at the users mercy.

( Bōshi Genjutsu: Utakata ) - Illusion Eye Technique: Ephemeral
Range:Short - Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: An illusion where the user simply points at the target and if the target glances at the pointing hand, they fall into a genjutsu where they first see birds that soon after turn into kunai that attack them.They are further damaged by being tortured by images of their friends insulting them.

Note: Requires 3 Tomoe Sharingan.

( Doujutsu: Chuubo no Yuuku ) – Eye Technique: Paralyzing Fear
Range: Short – Mid
Description: The user will cast a Genjutsu upon the target in which they will see a shadowy figure appear in front of them bearing the Sharingan and then, the figure will grow to an enormous size over shadowing the target in pitch-black darkness. The figure will then grab hold of the target and then will cover them in black threads, leaving them paralyzed for a period of time.

Note: Must have 3 Tomoe Sharingan to use and paralyzing effects last 1 turn.

( Dōjutsu: Jigokuken ) - Eye Technique: Sword Hell
Range: Short
Descrption: The user casts the illusion upon the opponent where the surroundings, similar to Tsukiyomi, go black and white and swords then begin levitating around the user and the opponent spinning around. The user then manipulates the swords to pierce the opponent's body. The initial attack causes mental damage and temporarily paralyzes the opponents body restricting their overall performance, preventing movement for one turn.
Note: Can only be used with 3 Tomoe Sharingan.

( Doujutsu: Hazumi no Reikon ) - Eye Technique: Bound by Soul Technique
Description: The user will cast a genjutsu that immobilizes the target. In the genjutsu, the target is bound to a leaf spinning around in the dark. This technique temporarily binds the target leaving them open to attack.

Note: Must have 3 Tomoe Sharingan and binding lasts 1 turn.

( Doujutsu: Genjutsu Sharingan ) - Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye Illusion
Chakra cost: 15 - 40
Description: This technique is simply the use of generic genjutsu used by members of the Uchiha clan. By simply having their opponents look into their eyes, the Uchiha can lock the user within a genjutsu of their choosing.

Note: Can only be used with 3 Tomoe Sharingan.

( Bōshi Magen: Nenshou Kamihada ) Demonic Eye Illusion: Burning Paper Body
Description: The user casts a Genjutsu that makes the opponent believe that their body is made of paper and is burning, reducing their dexterity of movement, stopping them from performing handseals.

Note: Requires three Tomoe Sharingan and eye contact.

( Bōshi Magen: Ketataumo ) Demonic Eye Illusion: Piercing Feathers
Description: A weaker version of Demonic Illusion: Shackling Stakes, it makes the opponent believe that numerous black feathers have pierced their body and trapped them, causing them pain and immobility.

Note: Requires two Tomoe Sharingan and eye contact to use.

(Bōshi Magen: Kasegui no Jutsu) - Demonic Eye Illusion: Shackling Stakes
Type:Supplementary
Range: Close
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points: N/A
Description:A Genjutsu technique unique to the Uchiha bloodline Sharingan holders. After activating their Sharingan, the clan member will look into the eyes of their target to bind them with a paralyzing illusion. This illusion takes the form of giant spikes which stake them in place and restrict their movement. A powerful enough ninja will be able to fight the bind to give themselves an opportunity to gain freedom.

Note: Requires 3 Tomoe Sharingan.