Haizaki

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara takes it, I'm guessing this is his alive version with his wood techniques restricted:

- His 3T enables him to follow and keep up with Tobirama's movements, add his sensory skill and it's even more of an advantage as he can see beforehand. Add his skilled use of various weapons, makes it a harder battle for Tobi. His ability to keep up with Hashirama in a CQC shows his prowess, him physically reacting to BSM Naruto (albeit in Mid Air, but high leveled Shinobi's failed to do so ) and then there's the feat against the Shinaobi alliance which is pretty good as it shows a glimpse of what he's capable of.

- His Katon: Haijingakure no Jutsu is also an effective Jutsu considering the fact that the ashes and dust are infused with his chakra, and according to the DB4 he can conceal himself with it. Also, coming close makes it difficult as it not only repels the user(and burns them), it still affects one's vision Tobirama may be able to sense but considering it covers a wide range and it's a large body of the same chakra, it probably won't be as easy so he'll have to resort to his high leveled water style techniques to counter this but at close range from the get-go like he did to Sasuke and Naruto, this would do what needs to be done and make his multiple clones poof before Tobirama resorts to countering the technique.

- Fighting Madara without looking at his eyes is a technique that requires training, practice and sheer skill hinted especially in the middle here Tobirama would indeed find his FTG useful here but it's restricted. However there are still arguments that his multiple shadow clones can help distract him but the Katon: Haijingakure no Jutsu would wipe them out and Madara too has shadow clones.

- Izanagi can be used by Madara Tobirama doesn't have knowledge of this in the Manga so worst case scenario, Madara has a second chance. I've always stated the ability to sense is something that needs to be activated (as seen in several cases) so there's the chance of Tobirama being caught off guard

Probably other arguments but I definitely would give Madara the upper-hand.

Last edited: