-Akuma-

Elite
Kin
958💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
65⚔️
Itachi wins, in CQC Itachi should win due to superior speed and reflexes and the fact he isn't nearly blind. Sasuke's Katon are taken out by Itachi's suiton, also Kirin won't be allowed to be prepped under full intel plus no amaterasu to heat up the atmosphere.

Last edited:

Thesaurus

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We have never seen Itachi go all out. He hasn't even been fully-pressured. All his fights were him doing the absolute minimum, and they were always on the intent of either: capture, or stalemate.

Kabuto - Capture
Naruto/Bee - Stalemate
Sasuke (all accords) - Stalemate
Kakashi/Kurenai/Asuma/Gai - Accidental Encounter - Stalemated

Who else did he fight?
How is putting Kakashi in Tsukiyomi a stalemate fam

Gold Lightning

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi is restricted to his 3T arsenal.
Doesn't need MS for susanoo, in case you've forgotten, itachi was using susanoo without his sharingan even activated lol. And Madara XD - didn't even have eyeballs in his socket to use it.

It's a technique awakened wih MS, but once awakened doesn't require MS to use. So it's not really an MS technique once awakened, so itachi negs :)

Forbidden Technique

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Genjutsu is a non factor here.

In a straight Taijutsu perspective, I would imagine Itachi as having the natural upper hand but Sasuke can take defensive measures such as and a streamed blade which would have Itachi on the defensive due to his inability to parry him, which could potentially harm him; I don't recall Itachi having manga intel on either of these abilities so he can very well get caught. However, I do question ponder weather Itachi blitzes Sasuke at this distance since he was capable of getting behind Bee, but again, near instant defensive measures like to counter should suffice, with Sasuke eventually adjusting to Itachi's speed just as he did with Naruto back at VoTE. Itachi's also very proficient at clone feints but Sasuke does have and I can't imagine a scenario with him getting blindsided. Worst comes to worst, he gets hit but escapes with body shedding technique, allowing him to be cautious from there on it. I just feel as if Sasuke has more to his arsenal than Itachi, with wide range and versatile ration techniques which would eventually overwhelm him.
Nice post. It should be noted that Chidori Nagashi only works on those in direct contact of Sasuke. Both Yamato and Sakuro who were within stepping distance away and were unaffected by it. Granted the sharingans insight and ability to see chakra, this technique should never be a problem for Itachi and his reflexes. This would also be under the assumption that Hebi Sasuke can even follow/react to Itachi - who's shunshin speed is nigh susano'o arrow speed (Which 3T Kakashi and Danzou couldn't even react to):

...Faster then Sasuke's susano'o arrows.

Granted by his impeccable sensing capabilities; DSM Kabuto was able to effortlessly avoid the susano'o arrows as shown below in the spoiler:
You must be registered for see images

What Kabuto couldn't react fast enough to, in order to completely avoid, was Itachi's shunshin strike:

Thus, Itachi speed blitzes the likes of any shinobi below DSM Kabuto's [top tier] reaction and perception level before they can barely move a muscle; as even Danzo [ ] and Kakashi [ ] were incapable of even weaving handseals to counter the susano'o arrow, which is inferior in speed to Itachi's shunshin. Greatest Of All Time.

Not only this, but Itachi bunshin feinted not just DSM Kabuto, but EMS Sasuke as well [ ]. Safe to say Hebi Sasuke isn't going to do any better with those. Sasuke will be forced on the defensive throughout the entire fight, and will surely exhaust himself just as he did in his canon fight against Itachi.

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Btw. Isn't Healthy Itachi like a monster in CQC, and his Speed feats are >>>>> wasn't Edo Tensei showing their full potential, or close to it? I mean the dude fought against a something chakra mode (Don't even keep track of Naruto's power ups anymore) Naruto, and Bee.

RedRobin

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Btw. Isn't Healthy Itachi like a monster in CQC, and his Speed feats are >>>>> wasn't Edo Tensei showing their full potential, or close to it? I mean the dude fought against a something chakra mode (Don't even keep track of Naruto's power ups anymore) Naruto, and Bee.
His Edo Tensei feats would better if he was alive and healthy Yeah.

@Bold Lol That was KCM Naruto.

KCM - Kurama Chakra mode
BM - Bijuu Mode
BSM - Bijuu Senjustu mode
RSM - Rikudo Senjustu mode

Last edited:

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
His Edo Tensei feats would better if he was alive and healthy.

Lol That was KCM Naruto.

KCM - Kurama Chakra mode
BM - Bijuu Mode
BSM - Bijuu Senjustu mode
RSM - Rikudo Senjustu mode
Yeah that. See fam, that's too much. Should have just kept it at SM :lmao: Yeah Edo Tensei didn't use his full prowess, Alive & Healthy Itachi would have upped the standards even more which is crazy seeing as I don't think Hebi Sauce could fight against KCM Nardo in CQC, but what do I know.

Forbidden Technique

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Forbidden Technique is gonna roast my ass. I can sense it.

Edit - :lmao:
Lol why you laughing bruh?

Yup, he was casually combating both KCM Naruto and Bee in CQC like it was nothing. Matched base KCM Naruto's speed with his own base speed, and was moving too fast for Bee to even follow. Look at page closely. Top left panel, look at Naruto and Bee's body position. Bottom right, look at all the movement Itachi made before Naruto and Bee even moved a muscle. Bee's scarf didn't even move lmao.

And yeah, Edo Itachi is what healthy Itachi would of been physically able to do.

KCN

Regular
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nice post. It should be noted that Chidori Nagashi only works on those in direct contact of Sasuke. Both Yamato and Sakuro who were within stepping distance away and were unaffected by it. Granted the sharingans insight and ability to see chakra, this technique should never be a problem for Itachi and his reflexes. This would also be under the assumption that Hebi Sasuke can even follow/react to Itachi - who's shunshin speed is nigh susano'o arrow speed (Which 3T Kakashi and Danzou couldn't even react to):

Not only this, but Itachi bunshin feinted not just DSM Kabuto, but EMS Sasuke as well [ ]. Safe to say Hebi Sasuke isn't going to do any better with those. Sasuke will be forced on the defensive throughout the entire fight, and will surely exhaust himself just as he did in his canon fight against Itachi.
Thanks man.

You're right, Chidori Nagashi does work through contact, but in a Taijutsu match what are we expecting here? Lol, physical, hand to hand combat is the platform for Taijutsu, so unless Itachi retreats as he does with Bee I see no other way for him to step to Sasuke in CQC.

I don't really agree with that. Kabuto was distracted by the flock of crows swarming him after dispatching of Itachi's clone[ ], which clearly affected his reaction time. As for bunshin feinting Kabuto, I don't see how Sasuke should be aware of this when all his attention is diverted towards their opponent. To avoid this Sasuke can dispatch clones from mid-long range with Chidori Eiso or senbon which has a wide horizontal perimeter; not to mention his knowledge on Itachi is more or less full, so blitzes are unlikely due to Sasuke's defensive capabilities. Sasuke can eventually mount a huge snake and fire off multiple Katon into the air, setting up Kirin which should end it.

Lol why you laughing bruh?
Because you posted as soon as I said that; made me chuckle a bit :p

Icelerate

Elite
Kin
37💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let's keep this simple. Itachi despite on his death bed and pretty much blind held his own against a bloodlusted Hebi Sasuke despite not being bloodlusted himself. Itachi as an edo showed speed which would scale up to what Itachi's speed would be like when he is healthy with a fully functioning eye. He even showed better reactions than a pre mastery EMS Sasuke.

The only times Sasuke landed a hit on Itachi was because of Itachi's sickness as Zetsu pointed out so Sasuke isn't landing a hit on healthy Itachi. On the other hand, Sasuke wouldn't survive in base, he'll have to use his curse mark for additional speed, durability and healing abilities. This, however, is a double edged sword for him as the curse mark slowly causes the body to decay and he'll exhaust himself rather quickly.

If a sick dying MS using Itachi ended up outlasting Hebi Sasuke, a healthy Itachi using only 3T easily outlasts him.

Sasuke could still win this via Kirin if Itachi doesn't have intel on this. Not sure what manga intel means considering healthy Itachi was Itachi before he got sick and only a dying Itachi and edo Itachi have intel on Kirin. Kirin won't be anywhere near as strong due to lacking amaterasu, but still strong enough to kill Itachi. Actually Itachi has no reason to let Sasuke prep Kirin and could fight him in close quarters where Sasuke is forced not to use Kirin.

Yeah Itachi takes this with mid-high difficulty after a long drawn out fight.

Last edited:

KCN

Regular
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Let's keep this simple. Itachi despite on his death bed and pretty much blind held his own against a bloodlusted Hebi Sasuke despite not being bloodlusted himself. Itachi as an edo showed speed which would scale up to what Itachi's speed would be like when he is healthy with a fully functioning eye. He even showed better reactions than a pre mastery EMS Sasuke.

The only times Sasuke landed a hit on Itachi was because of Itachi's sickness as Zetsu pointed out so Sasuke isn't landing a hit on healthy Itachi. On the other hand, Sasuke wouldn't survive in base, he'll have to use his curse mark for additional speed, durability and healing abilities. This, however, is a double edged sword for him as the curse mark slowly causes the body to decay and he'll exhaust himself rather quickly.

If a sick dying MS using Itachi ended up outlasting Hebi Sasuke, a healthy Itachi using only 3T easily outlasts him.

Sasuke could still win this via Kirin if Itachi doesn't have intel on this. Not sure what manga intel means considering healthy Itachi was Itachi before he got sick and only a dying Itachi and edo Itachi have intel on Kirin. Kirin won't be anywhere near as strong due to lacking amaterasu, but still strong enough to kill Itachi. Actually Itachi has no reason to let Sasuke prep Kirin and could fight him in close quarters where Sasuke is forced not to use Kirin.

Yeah Itachi takes this with mid-high difficulty after a long drawn out fight.
How can Itachi fight Sasuke in close quarters, considering Nagashi and raiton blade? Besides, why can't Sasuke just hover in the air and prep Kirin?

Omar19992010

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see Itachi taking this.

Taijutsu
Itachi takes this easy. He was matching KCM Naruto in Taijutsu meaning Sasuke gets punked in this category.

Speed
Itachi has both faster reaction and movement Speed. While sick he was able to blitz Sasuke so that means while fully healthy he's much faster than that. Itachi could physically react to KCM Naruto and was able to react to natural lightning. KCM Naruto was as fast as Ay and remember MS Sasuke couldn't keep up with Ay so that means Itachi is much faster than Sasuke and he sees him coming from a mile away.

Ninjutsu
Sasuke was able to overpower Itachi's Katon but remember Itachi was sick and massively holding back but in this match up those handicaps are non existent. Itachi has Suiton to counter Katon or he can easily match his Jutsu. Kirin is never happening because since it's Full intel Itachi would never let Sasuke prep it and it wouldn't even be as powerful as it did before due to the fact there's no Amaterasu.

Forbidden Technique

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks man.

You're right, Chidori Nagashi does work through contact, but in a Taijutsu match what are we expecting here? Lol, physical, hand to hand combat is the platform for Taijutsu, so unless Itachi retreats as he does with Bee I see no other way for him to step to Sasuke in CQC.

I don't really agree with that. Kabuto was distracted by the flock of crows swarming him after dispatching of Itachi's clone[ ], which clearly affected his reaction time. As for bunshin feinting Kabuto, I don't see how Sasuke should be aware of this when all his attention is diverted towards their opponent. To avoid this Sasuke can dispatch clones from mid-long range with Chidori Eiso or senbon which has a wide horizontal perimeter; not to mention his knowledge on Itachi is more or less full, so blitzes are unlikely due to Sasuke's defensive capabilities. Sasuke can eventually mount a huge snake and fire off multiple Katon into the air, setting up Kirin which should end it.
But the gap between Itachi's speed and CQC prowess and Hebi Sasuke's is huge. I mean, just compare Itachi casually evading all of Bee's attacks (including the Acrobat sword style) and Sasuke's struggle against him. I don't see Hebi Sasuke ever really contesting Itachi, and getting a chance to use that technique. If he isn't parrying, he's getting hit and knocked away.

Take a good look at this manga page [ ]. Top panel Kishi incorporated a [!?] hinting that the Karasu bunshin caught Kabuto off guard. He drops the sword in the disarray of crows, and then in the bottom left panel we are given a [!] meaning it was then at that very moment that Kabuto sensed Itachi coming towards him and proceeded to dodge; only to get his horn sliced off. This was essentially the same way Kabuto sensed and effortlessly avoided the susano'o arrow. The bottom line was, that Kabuto managed to sense Itachi before he arrived, yet failed to completely avoid his sword slash. So Itachi's shunshin speed should be around susano'o arrow speed. Just like Itachi had to be wary of Sasuke's well being (saved him multiple times), Sasuke had to be wary of Itachi's. They're on a tag team, of course his focus has to be on Itachi as well. Either way, Itachi still bunshin feinted an elite sensor such as DSM Kabuto, who should easily be more perceptive then Hebi Sasuke. I fail to see how those raiton variants are dispatching Itachi's bunshins - which should be able to evade them all day or countered with Katon variants.

What defensive capabilites do you speak of? His CM2 and oral rebirth will cost him hefty amount of chakra, allowing Itachi to easily outlast him. And snake summons should be hijacked with genjutsu, as Sasuke successfully did to manda. Kirins execution is slow, and with manga intel, Itachi would never allow it to happen. With bunshins, shunshin blitzes, and flocks of crows to hinder Sasuke's vision, Kirin should be out of the question in my eyes.

Gold Lightning

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'd hardly call that a fight, Naruto wasn't moving particularly fast, not the speeds he was moving against raikage. If Naruto was moving at those speeds, then just like Ms sasuke was struggling to track raiakge, would have been itachis same feat against Naruto. They were merely conversing about sasuke, while Naruto was defending himself (not like Naruto used any jutsu or anything). Besides itachi was an edo, Naruto knows he can't do anything to him.

AnonymousShinobi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People bring up Itachi vs KCM Naruto as if that is actually a good feat. KCM Naruto wasn't trying. At all. He just wanted to talk.

Also, I am asking a serious question here cause I honestly don't know, what can Itachi do to a CM2 Sasuke? CM2 Sasuke tanked one of deidaras strongest bombs at the cost of a wing (an no additional damage to his body).