Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Starting Distance: 15 meters
Intel: Manga
Conditions: Itachi is fully healthy, and has real intent in killing and/or stealing Sasuke's eyes.
Edit: Restrictions- All MS techniques are restricted, smh.

Who wins?

Last edited:

Chaosmark101

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
3T Itachi, with actually killing intent would be savage asf. No one can refute this.
Kirin still ends him. Itachi doesn't have the fire power without MS to take a CS2 Sasuke
Edit: Hey doc did you see my answer to your legitimate
"Whats the difference between MS & EMS?"

Forbidden Technique

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But Uchihas can use Susanoo without eyes remember?

Lmao. Hebi Sasuke takes this mid-high diff.
Jesus Christ man. Edited OP.

Explain bruh, I'm ready for this.

3T Itachi, with actually killing intent would be savage asf. No one can refute this.
Preachhhhh! People just don't understand this simple concept right here. Like, an actual unrestricted Itachi with the intent to kill his opponent isn't even fair smh.

Itachi is too hax if you know how to utilise his arsenal correctly. He takes this without MS high diff.
Tell 'em! Man, TYBG you and Dr.Proof are back.

Forbidden Technique

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kirin still ends him. Itachi doesn't have the fire power without MS to take a CS2 Sasuke
Edit: Hey doc did you see my answer to your legitimate
"Whats the difference between MS & EMS?"
Not with manga intel. Kirin will never be executed.

Hebi Sasuke already matched all of 3T Itachi's arsenal plus he has got more stuff.
He matched a terminally ill and near blind Itachi without killing intent. A fully healhty Itachi is tiers above him in nearly every category except ninjutsu... and that's only featwise, because DSM Kabuto praised Itachi for his many jutsu - shit we never got to see.

Thesaurus

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He definitely was not holding back. He needed to push Sasuke to his limits so Oro could come out.
But he didn't want to kill him, hence he extinguished Amateratsu twice, failed his Tsukiyomi so Sasuke wouldn't go unconscious and decided not to kill him here [ ].

KCN

Regular
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Genjutsu is a non factor here.

In a straight Taijutsu perspective, I would imagine Itachi as having the natural upper hand but Sasuke can take defensive measures such as and a streamed blade which would have Itachi on the defensive due to his inability to parry him, which could potentially harm him; I don't recall Itachi having manga intel on either of these abilities so he can very well get caught. However, I do ponder whether Itachi blitzes Sasuke at this distance since he was capable of getting behind Bee, but again, near instant defensive measures like to counter should suffice, with Sasuke eventually adjusting to Itachi's speed just as he did with Naruto back at VoTE. Itachi's also very proficient at clone feints but Sasuke does have and I can't imagine a scenario with him getting blindsided. Worst comes to worst, he gets hit but escapes with body shedding technique, allowing him to be cautious from there on it. I just feel as if Sasuke has more to his arsenal than Itachi, with wide range and versatile ration techniques which would eventually overwhelm him.

Last edited:

NarutoX28

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
3T Itachi takes this. He managed to outmaneuver Bee multiple times and that's excluding his feat of evading Bee's blindside attempt while fending off KCM Naruto. Hell, his performance against SM Kabuto suggests that he's even more reflexive than EMS Sasuke was during that time period.

Hebi Sasuke is outclassed. Zetsu implied that Itachi should have been much stronger and Itachi's Edo Feats suggests just that.

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
We have never seen Itachi go all out. He hasn't even been fully-pressured. All his fights were him doing the absolute minimum, and they were always on the intent of either: capture, or stalemate.

Kabuto - Capture
Naruto/Bee - Stalemate
Sasuke (all accords) - Stalemate
Kakashi/Kurenai/Asuma/Gai - Accidental Encounter - Stalemated

Who else did he fight?