3rd Kazekage VS Hokage

Arts

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Both annouced as their village strogest Kage. Will it be The professer of Jutsu 's or the Iron sand Kekkei Genkai! Tell me why you think your pick will win.

You must be registered for see images

Neonalfa

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Both annouced as their village strogest Kage. Will it be The professer of Jutsu 's or the Iron sand Kekkei Genkai! Tell me why you think your pick will win.

What do you mean 'announced' you say that third>fourth and third>first offically? Announced =/= your thought.

LuckyBastard

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
IRON SAND FTW!
but in all seriousness, the third hokage would win :( we dont know much about the kazekage except that he was a puppet sasori used. The puppet would have to be way weaker

Migualon J.J.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
a BOY?!?!?!? sasori was stronger than GAARA.....and sasori was grown up when they fought
don´t really think that he was stronger than gaara, and not really sure how much time it was since he disappeared, so i am sorry if he wasn´t boy at that time
Poison his sand? I'm going to let you think on that one for awhile.
lol, poison sand, that IS funny

Hawker

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What do you mean 'announced' you say that third>fourth and third>first offically? Announced =/= your thought.
Yes Kishi stated 3rd is the strongest of all hokages. End of discussion.

As for the question, we really don't know almost anything about 3rd Kazekage except the fact that he had Iron Sand tech and Sasori killed him. So it's impossible compare those two.

Btw where is that picture of 3rd K-kage been shown?

~Naruto&Itachi~

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes Kishi stated 3rd is the strongest of all hokages. End of discussion.
can you provide a proof with that statement? like a video or something with english dub or sub of him saying that 3rd is the strongest hokage?.. and if you can't than it didn't happen

As for the question, we really don't know almost anything about 3rd Kazekage except the fact that he had Iron Sand tech and Sasori killed him. So it's impossible compare those two.
agreed

SasukeMangekyo5

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
don´t really think that he was stronger than gaara, and not really sure how much time it was since he disappeared, so i am sorry if he wasn´t boy at that time
Sasori was an elite puppet master, with his Red Secret technique he could controll 100 puppets, he controlled the Iron Sand technique ( which is feared as the strongest technique in Sunakagure).

Anyway it would have ended in a draw, 3-rd Kazekage's Iron Sand technique was superior and was feared as the strongest in Sunakagure. We saw what the Iron Sand could do during the Sasori fight with Sakura and Chiyo also I don't underestimate the Third Hokage, he managed to defeat Oro, the 1-st and the 2-nd Hokage.

Arts

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Poison his sand? I'm going to let you think on that one for awhile.
Sasori's favorite human puppet was the Third Kazekage, which retained its unique kekkei genkai Iron Sand techniques. When mixed with Sasori's poison, the Iron Sand was given a more lethal edge.---NarutoWikia

Sasori could of poisen his sand before the battle.
Shippuden Episode 24- 19:20 Chyo states it when sakura falls to the Iron Sand World Order Techniuqe.

Didn't took that long to thick about it.

and for the 3rd Kazekage picture i thinck fan made but really good

Neonalfa

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasori's favorite human puppet was the Third Kazekage, which retained its unique kekkei genkai Iron Sand techniques. When mixed with Sasori's poison, the Iron Sand was given a more lethal edge.---NarutoWikia

Sasori could of poisen his sand before the battle.
Shippuden Episode 24- 19:20 Chyo states it when sakura falls to the Iron Sand World Order Techniuqe.

Didn't took that long to thick about it.

and for the 3rd Kazekage picture i thinck fan made but really good
I was thinking the iron sand technique but didn't want to say that you mentioned it because I wasn't sure.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sorry, can't quote.
3rd as strongest hokage???? At the beginning of Naruto, we understood the strongest ninja in Konoha was the 4th. So thats not true.

On the topic, we don't know much but I'll go with the Hokage. In old age, he still held his ground against 1st, 2nd and oro. Also got techniques up his sleeves.

~Naruto&Itachi~

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
sorry, can't quote.
3rd as strongest hokage???? At the beginning of Naruto, we understood the strongest ninja in Konoha was the 4th. So thats not true.

On the topic, we don't know much but I'll go with the Hokage. In old age, he still held his ground against 1st, 2nd and oro. Also got techniques up his sleeves.
well 1st or 2nd weren't at there best but ya and just because they are hokage don't mean they are better than kazekage i mean just look at it right now i think gaara would win against tsunade

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
. . . just because they are hokage don't mean they are better than kazekage i mean just look at it right now i think gaara would win against tsunade
No, I wasn't making comparisons based on their nations. I wanted to indicate that Sasori killed the Kaze while the Hokage fought against three strong Ninja's. But like I said, we don't even know anything about the Kaze's fight.

iKiddMars

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We've only seen the Third Kazekage in puppet form. Who knows how much of a baddass he was. To early for a fight like this. We've seen hiruzen. :flaw: