Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
K, so if a genie would grant you 3 wishes what would you wish for and why?
As for me it would be...

1. That all of my wishes i make would turn out according to my expectations of what they should be so that the genie can't twist my words and make things end badly:rolleyes:
2. The superpower of teleportation.
3. Invincibility to the extent of I can't be hurt or sick in anyway but can still die from simple old age.

These would enable me to protect anyone I care about at any time without the possiblility of failure.

"Defeat is not an option for the sword that protects. If you should lose, not only does your future end, but the future of the one you're trying to protect" -Kenshin Himura

Last edited:

Crystal

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hmmm....

1st wish- I wish for highspeed internet, but not to fast because then my pet turtles would feel bad about themself ;)

2nd wish- I want naruto come back on cartoon network... (at 9:00 to 11:00 all new esp.)

3rd wish- World peace (because that would be AWESOME!!!)

That's all....:D

HiddenShadowNinja

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
hmmm....

1st wish- I wish for highspeed internet, but not to fast because then my pet turtles would feel bad about themself ;)

2nd wish- I want naruto come back on cartoon network... (at 9:00 to 11:00 all new esp.)

3rd wish- World peace (because that would be AWESOME!!!)

That's all....:D
Nice ones.
I would'a done the world peace, but...i fear it would end badly. Because of my first wish, i would've had to thought of how to achieve world peace (like Naruto lol), but like it says in the manga...because people will always want to protect what they care about they will always fight, because they fight there will be death, and where there is death there is hatred and revenge.:(

It is our emotions that give us both the need to protect, and the want for revenge. Unless you rid the world of emotion there will never be lasting peace. So i guess i have wait for Naruto's answer to figure out the peace thing myself.:rolleyes:

But for now, my answer is to just protect anyone and everyone i can.:cool:

HiddenShadowNinja

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1)Life without consequences.
2)Trees that have money
3) More wishes
Sorry, but isn't a general genie rule that you can't wish for more wishes?:p
And i hope you've thought your wishes through thouroughly.

For the 1st one, that would end VERY VERY BADLY unless the no consequences only applied to you. Otherwise people would be killing, stealing, and who knows what else every second.

For the second, unless only you could get the money from the trees...things would'nt be any better for you. The more money that everyone has access to, the more prices will just go up, so you still end up paying the same ratio as before.

Last edited:

HiddenShadowNinja

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm not trying to bag on anyone's wishes or anything, but I'd like you to really think deeply about them.:cool:

Don't merely wish for material things, but really try to make them mean something specific to what you want your life to be like. Thinking about these sort of questions can make a person realize what they really want out of life, what's really important to them. U_U

So please think about these as much as you can.:cool::D

Kagutsuchi

Legendary
Kin
54💸
Kumi
1,235💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
MY FIRST WISH

i need u to grant me unlimited wishes :p ;) !!

then i wish

that i can ask for my any wish any time ...

and so on ..
... i hav unlimited wishes .. so i can wish anything anytime .. :p

Faceless

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'd wish:

1. That I had the time to do more stuff than usual.

2. That the bleach battle system could be approved now.

3. That Greece was just walking distance :|

HiddenShadowNinja

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wow...i guess the general genie rules aren't as common knowledge as I thought they were lol.

So here they are....

1. No wishing for more wishes, you get 3, thats it.
2. Genies can't make anyone fall in love with anyone else.
3. Genies can't raise people from the dead....(well they can, but choose not to, apparently it's not a pretty sight.)

As far as i know, other than those 3 anything goes lol.

User Name

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow...i guess the general genie rules aren't as common knowledge as I thought they were lol.

So here they are....

1. No wishing for more wishes, you get 3, thats it.
2. Genies can't make anyone fall in love with anyone else.
3. Genies can't raise people from the dead....(well they can, but choose not to, apparently it's not a pretty sight.)

As far as i know, other than those 3 anything goes lol.
1.I wish rule #1 was gone
2.I wish i had infinite wishes and no need for a genie
3.go away genie I dont need you anymore