Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Will be using
We're mid range and you can choose the terrain. Please make the first move, I suck at making those >.>

Mattobi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nardo pls, go awy.

Roy bio
You're the best at first moves. u-u

Suddenly a large cloud appeared at mid range from Roy, as the smoke faded away it revealed a huge toad. And on top of that toad's head stood Jiraiya! The latter immediatly struck his self introduction pose and started talking to his opponent.

Roy Kiyoshi, I have heard many stories. They were great, but not as good as mine! Whahaha
Yes! The tales about me, the unbeaten and handsome sage of Mount Myoboku! The almighty and wise Jiraiya Gama Sennin!
Let's get him, Gamaken-san!

I am kind of clumsy...

After introducing himself, Jiraiya channeled chakra into his hair and made it grow longer. He then used that chakra to creates several needles of his hair that would be sent towards Roy. The needles would cover a relatively wide area. Whilst Jiraiya was doing his attack, Gamaken would stop his right foot with great force on the ground which would cause the earth to tremble in an attempt to make Roy lose his balance.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Gamaken) Summoning Technique: Gamaken
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: 30
Damage: N/A
Description:
Gamaken is a gigantic toad warrior, similar in size to Gamabunta and Gamahiro. He acts as one of the usual companions of Jiraya and is considered one of the top warriors amongst the toads of Myobokuzan. Possessing a shy and modest personality, he defines himself as slow and ungraceful. However, that contrasts severely with his battle abilities and physical prowess. Wielding a sasumata and a shield (resembling a sakasuki), he is a very capable and dangerous close combat warrior. His size is accompanied by a proportionate physical strength and an unusual agility and speed, being immune to any ninjutsu B-Rank and below. He is capable of using Taijutsu moves (mainly variations of Strong Fist) but, if given a proportional sword, also Kenjutsu. Like most toads, he can use Oil techniques.
Note: Requires signing of Toad Contract
Note: can only be summoned once

Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: After using Needle Jizo, extending his hair around his body, the user shoots multiple hardened needle-like hair towards the enemy.
Note: Can only be used by a Jiraiya biography

Erzo

Legendary
Kin
545💸
Kumi
1,094💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Suddenly a large cloud appeared at mid range from Roy, as the smoke faded away it revealed a huge toad. And on top of that toad's head stood Jiraiya! The latter immediatly struck his self introduction pose and started talking to his opponent.

Roy Kiyoshi, I have heard many stories. They were great, but not as good as mine! Whahaha
Yes! The tales about me, the unbeaten and handsome sage of Mount Myoboku! The almighty and wise Jiraiya Gama Sennin!
Let's get him, Gamaken-san!

I am kind of clumsy...

After introducing himself, Jiraiya channeled chakra into his hair and made it grow longer. He then used that chakra to creates several needles of his hair that would be sent towards Roy. The needles would cover a relatively wide area. Whilst Jiraiya was doing his attack, Gamaken would stop his right foot with great force on the ground which would cause the earth to tremble in an attempt to make Roy lose his balance.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Gamaken) Summoning Technique: Gamaken
Chakra: 30
Damage: N/A
Description:
Gamaken is a gigantic toad warrior, similar in size to Gamabunta and Gamahiro. He acts as one of the usual companions of Jiraya and is considered one of the top warriors amongst the toads of Myobokuzan. Possessing a shy and modest personality, he defines himself as slow and ungraceful. However, that contrasts severely with his battle abilities and physical prowess. Wielding a sasumata and a shield (resembling a sakasuki), he is a very capable and dangerous close combat warrior. His size is accompanied by a proportionate physical strength and an unusual agility and speed, being immune to any ninjutsu B-Rank and below. He is capable of using Taijutsu moves (mainly variations of Strong Fist) but, if given a proportional sword, also Kenjutsu. Like most toads, he can use Oil techniques.
Note: Requires signing of Toad Contract
Note: can only be summoned once

Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: After using Needle Jizo, extending his hair around his body, the user shoots multiple hardened needle-like hair towards the enemy.
Note: Can only be used by a Jiraiya biography
I watched my opponent closely as he spoke words I never thought I'd hear.

Stories? About me? Who are you...

Were there really stories about me? No time to act happy about such a silly thing, right now I have to fight this frog thing and this weird looking man. As the frog thing swings his sword and the needles come towards me, I channel chakra into my body and change my body's surface, giving me zero friction.

This allows me to slide across the ground in an arc, to my left (approaching from your right).

Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: N/A
Description: Based on the principle of friction and microscopic texture. While some materials may seem smooth to the naked eye, in the nano-scale, they're comprised of multiple irregularities and rough textures. When two materials drag on eachother, the inherited friction increases exponentially, superior than it would happen case the materials were virtually smooth. Applying the teachings of the basic Tree/Water Walking techniques, the user is able to create a thin layer of chakra across any surface of his/her own body. The chakra is thus able to cover or enhance the microscopic irregularities, thus increasing or decreasing the friction to extremes.

( Kato Enten ) Smooth Tadpole- The thin layer will get rid of the irregularities in one's body surface, allowing a nearly zero-friction surface. Given the natural flexibility and curvature of the user's own body, and allying it with well-timed motions, the user is able to become impervious to any physical attack, allowing it to slip off the side. The selective aspect of the jutsu allows one to retain some un-covered areas, permitting usages such as whole-body "armor" with naked soles for walking, left covered-sole and right naked sole for fast gliding, covered arm for evasion and naked fist for attack, etc.

( Gama Ranbou ) Rough Toad - The thin layer will accentuate the irregularities in one's body surface, increasing the friction. It allows one to have a much better grip on objects, almost sticking to them in a microscopic scale. Likewise, it allows one to mimic the Lotus Effect, becoming a superhydrophobic surface. This, among other things, would turn the user impervious to pathogenic agents like bacteria, fungi or algae growth, reducing or eliminating the area of contact with the water particles in which these pathogens dwell and proliferate.

Effective against Earth and Water based elements, to a certain extend, as one can be affected through the sheer size of the tangible object. There is a protection against physical blades, but not intangible blades, such as those created with Wind or Energy based elements. While it does cover oneself with chakra, the low ammount of chakra deployed is minimal, and thus, outside the described effects, it is useless as a chakra armor, when in direct confrontation with chakra-based attacks. It does not protect against Genjutsu or Yamanaka techniques.
The user is able to passively change between the Smooth, Rough and Normal aspect as long as the technique is active, though, except in the turn of usage, swapping between the Rough and Smooth will count once towards the jutsu count. The user is able to selectively cover oneself with chakra, allowing the rest of the surface to be normal, and alter the degree of irregularity, but the whole affected surface must have the same degree, thus preventing part of the body to have the Rough variation and other part the Smooth.
Lasts 5 turns, max, per usage.
Requires 1 turn cool down.
Can only be used 5 times.
Allows the cover to spread through body/clothes and any surface in contact with the user up to 1 meter all around (thus allowing other people to suffer the same effects). Doesn't negate usage rank and strength and thus can only be used against physical Jutsu A-Rank and bellow and is completely useless against energy based elements while neutral to wind based ones.

The needles would strike my body and slip off, the blade would miss completely, but if it doesn't, it'd again like the needles simply slip off.

My body can't be touched by physical objects! What will you do now?

I said this mockingly. Once I reached short range, I simply did laps around the man, whilst putting down paper tagged bombs all around him, leaving him trapped in this sphere of bombs.

Mattobi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I watched my opponent closely as he spoke words I never thought I'd hear.

Stories? About me? Who are you...

Were there really stories about me? No time to act happy about such a silly thing, right now I have to fight this frog thing and this weird looking man. As the frog thing swings his sword and the needles come towards me, I channel chakra into my body and change my body's surface, giving me zero friction.

This allows me to slide across the ground in an arc, to my left (approaching from your right).

Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: N/A
Description: Based on the principle of friction and microscopic texture. While some materials may seem smooth to the naked eye, in the nano-scale, they're comprised of multiple irregularities and rough textures. When two materials drag on eachother, the inherited friction increases exponentially, superior than it would happen case the materials were virtually smooth. Applying the teachings of the basic Tree/Water Walking techniques, the user is able to create a thin layer of chakra across any surface of his/her own body. The chakra is thus able to cover or enhance the microscopic irregularities, thus increasing or decreasing the friction to extremes.

( Kato Enten ) Smooth Tadpole- The thin layer will get rid of the irregularities in one's body surface, allowing a nearly zero-friction surface. Given the natural flexibility and curvature of the user's own body, and allying it with well-timed motions, the user is able to become impervious to any physical attack, allowing it to slip off the side. The selective aspect of the jutsu allows one to retain some un-covered areas, permitting usages such as whole-body "armor" with naked soles for walking, left covered-sole and right naked sole for fast gliding, covered arm for evasion and naked fist for attack, etc.

( Gama Ranbou ) Rough Toad - The thin layer will accentuate the irregularities in one's body surface, increasing the friction. It allows one to have a much better grip on objects, almost sticking to them in a microscopic scale. Likewise, it allows one to mimic the Lotus Effect, becoming a superhydrophobic surface. This, among other things, would turn the user impervious to pathogenic agents like bacteria, fungi or algae growth, reducing or eliminating the area of contact with the water particles in which these pathogens dwell and proliferate.

Effective against Earth and Water based elements, to a certain extend, as one can be affected through the sheer size of the tangible object. There is a protection against physical blades, but not intangible blades, such as those created with Wind or Energy based elements. While it does cover oneself with chakra, the low ammount of chakra deployed is minimal, and thus, outside the described effects, it is useless as a chakra armor, when in direct confrontation with chakra-based attacks. It does not protect against Genjutsu or Yamanaka techniques.
The user is able to passively change between the Smooth, Rough and Normal aspect as long as the technique is active, though, except in the turn of usage, swapping between the Rough and Smooth will count once towards the jutsu count. The user is able to selectively cover oneself with chakra, allowing the rest of the surface to be normal, and alter the degree of irregularity, but the whole affected surface must have the same degree, thus preventing part of the body to have the Rough variation and other part the Smooth.
Lasts 5 turns, max, per usage.
Requires 1 turn cool down.
Can only be used 5 times.
Allows the cover to spread through body/clothes and any surface in contact with the user up to 1 meter all around (thus allowing other people to suffer the same effects). Doesn't negate usage rank and strength and thus can only be used against physical Jutsu A-Rank and bellow and is completely useless against energy based elements while neutral to wind based ones.

The needles would strike my body and slip off, the blade would miss completely, but if it doesn't, it'd again like the needles simply slip off.

My body can't be touched by physical objects! What will you do now?

I said this mockingly. Once I reached short range, I simply did laps around the man, whilst putting down paper tagged bombs all around him, leaving him trapped in this sphere of bombs.
Hearing the mocking tone his opponent was speaking with, Jiraiya couldn't believe it. That man was facing the legendary Toad Sage, one of the three Sannins yet there he was.. mocking him? As Roy started sliding towards Gamaken and Jiraiya, Jiraiya shouted.

Jump Gamaken-san!
I'll try, but I'm clumsy...

Gamaken jumped forward and looked at the ground. As they had reached a decent heigth, Gamaken would open his mouth to exhale a large stream of oil towards their opponent. Jiraiya would follow this up by performing a single handseal and right before he would exhale the fire, he announced the jutsu.

Katon; Gamayu Endan!

As he exhaled, the fire would ignite the oil and a massive amount of flaming oil would hit Roy.

(Katon: Gamayu Endan) - Fire Release: Toad Oil Flame Bomb
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: This jutsu is actually a combo which is used in conjunction with a Toad Summon. The Toad summon used Toad Oil Bullet to exhale an immense stream of oil which the summoner then ignites by exhaling a dense fire stream at the oil stream and doing the Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger hand seals as he does so. The end result is a massive flaming "sea" of burning hot oil which has the same advantage of all oil/fire techniques. If it encounters water, it will burst into a fiery explosion, dealing even more damage. Because its made of oil, the technique burns for a long time and spreads into anything it hits with surprising ease.
Note: Can only be used in conjunction with a Toad Summon and requires the Toad Contract.