Supreme
Kin
113💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright, tell me everything you know about the sharingan. What kind of doujutsu it is, what capabilities it has and many more. Just, everything. And, link me to your previous training thread please! (activation)

Yashin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Sharingan is a visual Kekkai Genkai belonging to the Uchiha clan. It is one of the three Dojutsus and is highly regarded as a powerful tool. The Sharingan holds several stages, each one stronger than the previous one, with the user gaining heightened ability as his mastery of the Kg grows.

With a Sharingan, the use is able to visually perceive chakra and differentiate between different chakra from different people, as well as the ability to monitor chakra flow and see when a ninja is under the influence of a genjutsu. Furthermore they gain the ability to memorise and copy and taijutsu or ninjutsu they see and the user gains incredible reaction abilities.

The main difference between 1T and 2T is that the user is now able to anticipate and analyse faster movement, as well as track at higher speeds than previously. Furthermore the user can now break through C Rank and below Genjutsu

Think that's most of it

Jokey

Supreme
Kin
113💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The Sharingan is a visual Kekkai Genkai belonging to the Uchiha clan. It is one of the three Dojutsus and is highly regarded as a powerful tool. The Sharingan holds several stages, each one stronger than the previous one, with the user gaining heightened ability as his mastery of the Kg grows.

With a Sharingan, the use is able to visually perceive chakra and differentiate between different chakra from different people, as well as the ability to monitor chakra flow and see when a ninja is under the influence of a genjutsu. Furthermore they gain the ability to memorise and copy and taijutsu or ninjutsu they see and the user gains incredible reaction abilities.

The main difference between 1T and 2T is that the user is now able to anticipate and analyse faster movement, as well as track at higher speeds than previously. Furthermore the user can now break through C Rank and below Genjutsu

Think that's most of it
Perfect. U_U

''Alright, now let's do a little game. I will put you under a genjutsu, just to change your surroundings of course and I want you to pierce through it. Now that you have your first tomoe, you'd be able to pierce through a low d-ranked visual genjutsu.''

As I finished my last sentence, I quickly cast an genjutsu upon you causing you to see a desert, a dessert that is as big as the one hidden in sunagkure, suddenly turning into forest, with a small lake nearby and many trees surrounding you. Me in this case was leaning on a big tree that appeared behind me, or in this case have grown behind me.

''This is a visual genjutsu, in other words, one that only effects what you perceive of the world. A basic One Tomoe sharingan could easily detect this jutsu and allow you to break free by simply charging chakra to your eyes.''

To snap you out of the genjutsu, I came closer to you, one step to another, making you see slight disturbances of the surrounding I created, making you see small flaws as I walk, still as if I was stepping into sand. Once I came near you, I punched you against your left arm, hard enough that I caused it to dislocate as I had inserted chakra in it beforehand, making the impact much heavier.

''Well, you have just experienced two things. You felt pain, pain that was so severe that it snapped you out of the genjutsu and flaws. Details, once you are in a genjutsu, search for details. This technique I have put you in was a simple surrounding, I messed with your sight. Not with your hearing, smell or touch whatsoever. So read the jutsu's description, and see how it's not possible that the terrain suddenly changed. You can either 1. search, search for things. Like a forest suddenly changing into a cave, still being capable of hearing birds chirp which you can't in caves; of course or 2. You can inflict pain on yourself, to snap out of it.''

With that, Jamal paused, and continued speaking as he took a deep breath, smirking at his beloved student.

''With that, our session has begun... What does it take to unlock the initial stage of the Sharingan? We'll get to the other stages when you yourself are ready. Attack me.''

We are short-range from each other, feel free to attack me (close range tai/ken, freeform) You're fighting with an dislocated left arm, that is.

Yashin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As you finish talking, Shisui quickly raises his right knee and thrusts it forward into your stomach causing you to be winded and launching you slightly into the air because of the excessive force used.

(Shōshitsu) - Rising Knee
Type: Attack
Range: Short
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: 15
Description: The user will strike their opponent with an upwards thrust with their knee.

"Lets Fight on fair terms"

As you raise into the air, Shisui quickly reacts by changing his stance, dragging his left foot back and facing you with his right side. As he does this he swiftly pulls back his right arm and thrusts its it forward, jabbing at your left arm just above the joint in your elbow, damaging the surrounding tissue leaving you temporarily paralysed there

(Dim Mak - Hishou Ude Itami) - Deaths Touch - Soaring Arm Pain
Type: Offensive
Chakra Cost: N/A
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user pulls back his arm and sticks two fingers out into a striking position, he then strikes fast at the enemy's muscle in the arm his Biceps and Triceps. He hit it in such a way focusing on internal damage that he tears the muscle in the enemy's arm causing soaring arm pain. If the attack is successful the enemy is unable to use that arm for a turn. Continues use on the arm will cause major pain.
Note
~Lasts for 1 turn
~Must be taught Dim Mak to use

As he draws back his right arm, Shisui brings it into a stiff position barred at a slight angle just below his neck and proceeds to strike your cheek with his elbow with considerable force, causing you to fall backwards in a diagonal proportion to Shisui's right side

Jokey

Supreme
Kin
113💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As you finish talking, Shisui quickly raises his right knee and thrusts it forward into your stomach causing you to be winded and launching you slightly into the air because of the excessive force used.

(Shōshitsu) - Rising Knee
Type: Attack
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: 15
Description: The user will strike their opponent with an upwards thrust with their knee.

"Lets Fight on fair terms"

As you raise into the air, Shisui quickly reacts by changing his stance, dragging his left foot back and facing you with his right side. As he does this he swiftly pulls back his right arm and thrusts its it forward, jabbing at your left arm just above the joint in your elbow, damaging the surrounding tissue leaving you temporarily paralysed there

(Dim Mak - Hishou Ude Itami) - Deaths Touch - Soaring Arm Pain
Type: Offensive
Chakra Cost: N/A
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user pulls back his arm and sticks two fingers out into a striking position, he then strikes fast at the enemy's muscle in the arm his Biceps and Triceps. He hit it in such a way focusing on internal damage that he tears the muscle in the enemy's arm causing soaring arm pain. If the attack is successful the enemy is unable to use that arm for a turn. Continues use on the arm will cause major pain.
Note
~Lasts for 1 turn
~Must be taught Dim Mak to use

As he draws back his right arm, Shisui brings it into a stiff position barred at a slight angle just below his neck and proceeds to strike your cheek with his elbow with considerable force, causing you to fall backwards in a diagonal proportion to Shisui's right side
*Poof*

''Nice job against the clone. However, you did not use your sharingan... we'll continue nonetheless. There are two parts to this training session; 1. You must use sharingan to track me through basic abilities of the sharingan and using it smartly and know the limitations of the sharingan, 2. You will demonstrate the 2 tomoes capabilities on handseal recondition as well as precieve movement that the sharingan can do at the level of 2 tomoe. While also breaking C rank Visual genjutsu as well.''

As Jamal spoke, he took a deep breath and thrown something towards you, as he spoke. Whilst you where distracted, I disappeared in a flash.

''Find me. Activate your sharingan though.''

Yashin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Sorry I got carried away Sensei"

As Shisui began talking Jamal throw an object on the ground in front of them, expecting another surprise attack Shisui prepared himself and began to raise his arms. Suddenly Jamal dispersed in a blinding light. Shisui knew the game, he closed his eye and activated his 1T Sharingan and began searching around the close vicinity for a trace of his Sensei

Doujutsu: Sharingan) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 30 (-10 per turn to keep active)
Damage: N/A
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.

Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

Shisui began walking slowly around the forest scanning every crook for a trace of his Sensei. With his one tomeo sharingan, Shisui was able to perceive the flow of motion and see any individual chakra traces. As he moved slowly, Shisui attempted to use the Sharingans increased visual prowess to separate any other life forms in the forest from his Senseis. He could see the flow of chakra in some wild hares of in the distant and knew he had to focus correctly in order to make this distinction. Suddenly, he darted his Sharingan over to a collection of rocks by a nearby stump. Shisui was able to sense and see a faint chakra reminiscent of his Sensei's gathering behind the rocks. He quickly launched himself onto the rocks to see if it was his Sensei behind

Jokey

Supreme
Kin
113💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Sorry I got carried away Sensei"

As Shisui began talking Jamal throw an object on the ground in front of them, expecting another surprise attack Shisui prepared himself and began to raise his arms. Suddenly Jamal dispersed in a blinding light. Shisui knew the game, he closed his eye and activated his 1T Sharingan and began searching around the close vicinity for a trace of his Sensei

Doujutsu: Sharingan) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 30 (-10 per turn to keep active)
Damage: N/A
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.

Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

Shisui began walking slowly around the forest scanning every crook for a trace of his Sensei. With his one tomeo sharingan, Shisui was able to perceive the flow of motion and see any individual chakra traces. As he moved slowly, Shisui attempted to use the Sharingans increased visual prowess to separate any other life forms in the forest from his Senseis. He could see the flow of chakra in some wild hares of in the distant and knew he had to focus correctly in order to make this distinction. Suddenly, he darted his Sharingan over to a collection of rocks by a nearby stump. Shisui was able to sense and see a faint chakra reminiscent of his Sensei's gathering behind the rocks. He quickly launched himself onto the rocks to see if it was his Sensei behind
The moment I sensed something coming towards me, pure because of the footsteps that I hear and the wind currents around me slightly getting changed, I quickly release quite a large amount of Nagashi, that will stream towards you and eventually paralyze you.

''Use your sharingan. I was behind a few rocks, you couldn't see me, so use your sharingan to figure out what I will use, which way it's going and how to counter it by the simple usage of your sharingan. Give it a try!''

Alright just to clarify something. You don't need to use pain to break through visual genjutsu, when talking about a sharingan user. The sharingan can see through the visual genjutsus and ONLY break visual once immediately without the need for kai or causing yourself pain. Think of it like this: Sharingan = enhanced eyes; Genjutsu = techniques that fool your senses. The Sharingan is harder to fool when it comes to visual illusions than normal eyes so they can pierce through it. They can see past the illusion because they "see better". They can perceive things better and with more clarity. In how its done, you simply focus and see through the illusion in an almost instant manner ( I repeat only for visual genjutsu that affects your seeing only). Now, in genjutsu that have other effects, not just visual, you are able to pierce only through their visual aspect. This obviously allows you to clearly see you're in a genjutsu, just by looking at the effects the genjutsu shows you, but does not block the genjutsu,because the other parts will still be in effect. You are required to deal with the genjutsu as normal, just with the added bonus that you know, right away, exactly what is real and what is not. < Keep this in mind, save this in some document or something.

Credits to Dragy.

Yashin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As I focus on you using my sharingan I notice that you begin to gather Raiton chakra within your body and disperse it towards me in a heavy unfocused manner making me believe that the jutsu is Nagashi. I quickly analyse the move and repeat it, sending a large stream of Nagashi towards yours causing them to clash and cancel out

"That was a close one"

Jokey

Supreme
Kin
113💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As I focus on you using my sharingan I notice that you begin to gather Raiton chakra within your body and disperse it towards me in a heavy unfocused manner making me believe that the jutsu is Nagashi. I quickly analyse the move and repeat it, sending a large stream of Nagashi towards yours causing them to clash and cancel out

"That was a close one"
''Perfect, but keep in mind that Sound is also a known element of producing vibrations, so be more detailed and precise about the way you explain, and try to figure out what it is. But you'll eyes shall develop once you receive the third tomoe, so no need to worry at all.''

As Jokey finished his sentence, he spoke whilst inserting chakra in his feet, charging towards you at high speeds as my left hand changes into a fist whom quickly came crashing onto your face when simultaneously my right knee got launched into your stomach as you where busy trying to counter the fist.

''Use your sharingan once again, watch my very movements and by the usage of the sharingan it'll be much easier for you to counter my attack with quite some ease.''

Yashin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shisui watches you intently with his sharingan as you speak, suddenly he notices a slight change in your foot position and watches as you charge before him. Shisui prepares for action as he notices your left hand coil into a fist, he swings the left side of his body backwards to avoid your first. As he moves in motion, he reads your movements with his sharingan noticing that you are about to follow up with a strong knee to the gut, almost as simultaneous as moving his body backwards Shisui brings his arms forward to block the connection of your knee and jumps backwards few feet

"Most would call this child abuse"

Jokey

Supreme
Kin
113💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Poof*

''HA, THAT WAS A CLONE... Nice job though''

As he spoke, he winkend. The moment Jokey did, his student got stuck into an illusion which he had to figure out by himself how to get out.

( Genjutsu: Jigoku Gouka ) - Illusion Technique: Hell Fire
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points:N/A
Description: The user casts an illusion where the opponent sees a huge ball of fire descending from the sky and enveloping its target.

Yashin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As Shisui is listening to his Sensei he suddenly notices a change in light.He looks up to notice a giant fireball descending from the sky aimed towards his general vicinity. Shisui takes a deep breath and focuses. Using his Sharingan his deduces that he is under the influence of Genjutsu and notices that while he can see a fireball, his body cannot sense any increasing heat. Shisui pierces through the Genjutsu snapping him back to reality

Jokey

Supreme
Kin
113💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As Shisui is listening to his Sensei he suddenly notices a change in light.He looks up to notice a giant fireball descending from the sky aimed towards his general vicinity. Shisui takes a deep breath and focuses. Using his Sharingan his deduces that he is under the influence of Genjutsu and notices that while he can see a fireball, his body cannot sense any increasing heat. Shisui pierces through the Genjutsu snapping him back to reality
Good. Now you have 2T. Remember that you can only pierce through visual illusions.