Smirk

Legendary
Kin
1,227💸
Kumi
1,950💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Apologies for the delay in posting. The last few weeks have been kinda busy for me irl. I'll try and respond faster, but I can't make any promises. Apologies once again, in advance, for any delays.

Okay, so I went over the last few posts, and I see Drackos has gone over the basics of the Sharingan with you. As you prefer a more direct/ analytical approach, the last stretch of this training will be both easier and harder to perform than a roleplay style method. Easier because we'll both need to type less, not that that's going to stop me and harder because it's harder to go through the "training" and "awakening" stages of this training with sheer analysis, but I'll endeavour to do my best. So long as you do the same, we can be finished here in a few posts. And judging the length of this thread, I'd say you'd like that more than me at this point... Anyway, I'm going to present you with multiple hypothetical situations, and you're going to use your knowledge of the Sharingan to explain, in as much detail as you care to present, how you're able to solve, overcome, etc these situations. Bear in mind this is my first time trying something like this, so if it fails epically, you know why. Here we go. xD

You're facing an opponent who seems to be of an equivalent Rank to yourself. You've gone toe to toe for several minutes, and neither one of you seem to be losing ground. You've each dealt glancing blows, but neither of you have landed a meaningful attack yet. Suddenly, without any hand signs, or other indicators, your opponent appears to clone themselves, creating multiple identical figures who suddenly rush towards you, before seemingly taunting you, running circles around you continuously. They appear to be moving and all at speeds must faster than the enemy was before. Certainly far beyond what your Sharingan can track, especially given the number of opponents you'll seem to have to anticipate, predict and respond to. And yet, despite their greater speed and numbers, none of them have moved in for a proper attack yet. They appear capable of overwhelming you with numbers, and yet they haven't even tried.

You must be registered for see images

(Bunshin No Jutsu) - Clone Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: 5
Damage: N/A
Description: A Clone made of the user that can move (But cannot use any Jutsu). This clone is merely an illusionary projection of the user.

Note: The clone Jutsu can be made with different elements as a D-Rank Jutsu under its own Element (Mizu/Water, Tsuchi/Earth, Sumi/Ink).

As you look more closely at the "clones", something seems off, beyond their seemingly absurd speeds when compared to your earlier gauge of your opponent's strength. Something about their physicality strikes you as odd, as though they aren't fully "present". As you ponder this, you suddenly hear something you haven't heard up until this point. Rapid footsteps. Followed by the sounds of the ground beneath your feet being disturbed. You then suddenly find yourself struck from behind as a revelation comes to you. Is the real one hiding behind these clones as a distraction? Or was this a double-feint, and they're more than a smokescreen, and can attack whenever they wish? Has your opponent been holding back all this time? Where will the next strike will come from? You have almost no idea, and time is running out...​

Using the information available here, as well as your own knowledge of the Sharingan, logically deduce the Jutsu the opponent used, and how exactly they are attacking you. Good luck!! :D

That was a dope lil "to be continued" moment you had there right at the end xD and if you're more comfortable with rp, im down

Jutsu:By exerting chakra with a specific selection of elements, the opponent would be able to project various different copies of their self , merely illusions, distractions for them to attempt sneak attacks.

Opponents attacking: The ground beneath me vibrates due to the opponent running in a vicinity of myself, in conjunction with the sudden sounds of footsteps.

Use of the Sharingan: Users should be able to see[in most circumstances] the opponent releasing chakra, while copies of themself appear. Analyzing the copies and noting that they arent fully "present", which logically could be from genjutsu, but with the use of the sharingan the user would be able to notice if their chakra network were to be disturb. Next is the opponent has immense speed, but then the sudden sounds of footsteps from one location added with the vibrations from something coming toward or around the vicinity giving away their location, as this would help with coming to the conclusion that these copies are mere distractions[none of them, as in the copies don't have footsteps and with so many of them running would surely cause more than a slight disturbance/vibrations from the ground].

>.>

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay, good job. You explained how the Sharingan would be able to deduce how the clones were only visual illusions, as they lack physical substance, and thus a Chakra Network, and other features, while noting you can't be under a Genjutsu, since you can see your own Chakra flow. Meanwhile, your other senses could tell where the opponent would be striking from, as only they would make footsteps, disturb the environment, etc. It's exactly what I was looking for, so kudos. As for this next one, I was going to do the remaining two ideas I had separately, but it's hard trying to think of a way to do both individually, so we'll just make this the second, and last "test" so to speak;

After you seemingly saw through their attempts to trick you with hollow copies, interrupting their strike on your blind spot while they assumed you were distracted by their Clones, your opponent backs away, no doubt to rethink their approach. While you take the time to catch your breath, and prepare for the next clash, once again, with no accompanying physical trigger, like handseals from your opponent, you find yourself beholding another odd sight. This time your vision isn't assaulted by numerous false images, but rather, the sight of a storm all around you. Black clouds envelope your line of sight, as luminous flashes of blue-ish silver lightning bombard you with blinding displays of nature's wrath. And yet, despite how annoying these flashes of light, and obscuring clouds are, you feel the most absurd and blatant case of deja-vu. You can "see" these phenomena, but you're not truly "experiencing them", until you are proven wrong. Suddenly, and without warning, you find yourself both hearing, and virtually experiencing the roar of the thunder, the smell of freshly discharged electrical energy, and the heat of the thermal energy released by a bolt of lightning. And then it hits you.

(Magen: Kokoni Arazu no Jutsu) - Demonic Illusion: False Surroundings Technique
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 10 (+5 if you use it double)
Description: The user casts an illusion over an area that allows him to manipulate the way an area looks to fool an opponent. He can only change the way the terrain looks, and not any other feature.

(Raijin) - Zeus
Type: Offensive
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: The user will strike the target into the air with a lightning infused uppercut palm attack.

You're hit with a sudden urge to defend yourself, despite knowing for a fact that this is all just an illusion. You're sure of it, aren't you? The lightning that keeps flashing in the surroundings are just a smokescreen, once again hiding your opponent's true intentions. But then, why does it sound so convincing? Could it be a feint? A double feint? You don't know. All you do know is that what you see is a lie, yet what you hear, smell and feel isn't...​

Similar to last time, deduce, using reasonable logic, what your opponent is doing, but this time, also add in a method to counter, evade, block or otherwise intercept your opponent's attack before you find yourself with a sweet new look;

Do this, and for the sake of not driving me crazy trying to come up with an alternative way of doing it, we'll switch to a roleplay method for the last stretch; the awakening stage. :p

Smirk

Legendary
Kin
1,227💸
Kumi
1,950💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay, good job. You explained how the Sharingan would be able to deduce how the clones were only visual illusions, as they lack physical substance, and thus a Chakra Network, and other features, while noting you can't be under a Genjutsu, since you can see your own Chakra flow. Meanwhile, your other senses could tell where the opponent would be striking from, as only they would make footsteps, disturb the environment, etc. It's exactly what I was looking for, so kudos. As for this next one, I was going to do the remaining two ideas I had separately, but it's hard trying to think of a way to do both individually, so we'll just make this the second, and last "test" so to speak;

After you seemingly saw through their attempts to trick you with hollow copies, interrupting their strike on your blind spot while they assumed you were distracted by their Clones, your opponent backs away, no doubt to rethink their approach. While you take the time to catch your breath, and prepare for the next clash, once again, with no accompanying physical trigger, like handseals from your opponent, you find yourself beholding another odd sight. This time your vision isn't assaulted by numerous false images, but rather, the sight of a storm all around you. Black clouds envelope your line of sight, as luminous flashes of blue-ish silver lightning bombard you with blinding displays of nature's wrath. And yet, despite how annoying these flashes of light, and obscuring clouds are, you feel the most absurd and blatant case of deja-vu. You can "see" these phenomena, but you're not truly "experiencing them", until you are proven wrong. Suddenly, and without warning, you find yourself both hearing, and virtually experiencing the roar of the thunder, the smell of freshly discharged electrical energy, and the heat of the thermal energy released by a bolt of lightning. And then it hits you.

(Magen: Kokoni Arazu no Jutsu) - Demonic Illusion: False Surroundings Technique
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 10 (+5 if you use it double)
Description: The user casts an illusion over an area that allows him to manipulate the way an area looks to fool an opponent. He can only change the way the terrain looks, and not any other feature.

(Raijin) - Zeus
Type: Offensive
Damage: 40
Description: The user will strike the target into the air with a lightning infused uppercut palm attack.

You're hit with a sudden urge to defend yourself, despite knowing for a fact that this is all just an illusion. You're sure of it, aren't you? The lightning that keeps flashing in the surroundings are just a smokescreen, once again hiding your opponent's true intentions. But then, why does it sound so convincing? Could it be a feint? A double feint? You don't know. All you do know is that what you see is a lie, yet what you hear, smell and feel isn't...​

Similar to last time, deduce, using reasonable logic, what your opponent is doing, but this time, also add in a method to counter, evade, block or otherwise intercept your opponent's attack before you find yourself with a sweet new look;

Do this, and for the sake of not driving me crazy trying to come up with an alternative way of doing it, we'll switch to a roleplay method for the last stretch; the awakening stage. :p

lmaoo zap.

As you previously stated, with the use of my sharingan i'd be able to see the disruption within my chakra network. Beside that by using [ninja]logic, witnessing the sky suddenly darken with no use of a fire to develop storm clouds and no other chakra source, that could cause the sky to suddenly change. Still feeling the air around my physical body with no wind brushing against it, indicating that its a natural occurrence. As well well as no sounds, at first. With all these indications pointing toward another illusion attempt by my opponent. The combo of illusion with a lightning jutsu is whats misleading.

Upon hearing the sudden sounds of an electrical charge and smelling its scent[especially with the opponent approaching], i'd be able to locate the point of origin as well as see the chakra traces, in which wouldn't be coming from the sky, as the illusion of the thunder clouds would lead on to believe. Along with the opponents footsteps and vibrations from their running toward me. With this knowledge i could use a variety of techniques, utilizing a wind technique to push the opponent and his lightning hand away. A fully body charge and release before the opponent could land their hit, would also negate the illusion and their lightning palm.

Ayee we lit sharingang !

Last edited:

Smirk

Legendary
Kin
1,227💸
Kumi
1,950💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*looks at the thread*

So umm... kinda busy in this thread o__o'

Anyway, summarise and compare the differences between a 2T and 3T Sharingan.
lmfaoo, thank you again for picking this up, mybad for the wait last few weeks been whoa

Summary, Sharingan allows its users to tell if someones chakra network is influenced as well their own, allowing them to pierce the genjutsu[depending on rank]. Users may see chakra releases from others granting them awareness of situations, the power of the sharingan grants its users hightened abilities such as predicability especially when in hand to hand combat due to the sharingan perceiving in a slow motion like state and because of this users may copy hand seals and remember opponents jutsu.

Differences between the 2T and 3T, would be the 3T may pierce a rank higher opposing genjutsu than 2T, aswell as perform stronger genjutsu just through eye contact, such as hypnotizing opponents. 3T perceives movements more fluidly than 2T allowing the user to make more precise predictions to counter/react.

Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So here's the activation jutsu... which I'm sure you've used before O__O'

( Doujutsu: Sharingan ) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 15 - 30 ( -5 per turn for 1T and 2T, 10 per turn to keep active for 3T )
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill
Note: C rank usage is for 1T Sharingan, B rank usage is reserved for 2T Sharingan. A Rank usage is reserved for 3T Sharingan.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

2T is a B-rank technique (20 chakra for activation) where as 3T is considered A-rank (30 chakra for activation) and has an increased chakra cost per turn.
3T can passively pierce up to B-rank, visual genjutsu; of course meaning you could only pierce up to C-rank visual genjutsu with your 2T sharignan.
When it comes to copying another users jutsu, it will always happen slightly after your opponents in terms of time-frame but close enough to appear simultaneous. However, it requires you to know that ability and have the same speciality if applicable. For example, if I have a Wind Speciality with no hand seals like on my Jinchuuriki bio, even if you have a wind speciality (meaning you can perform them with a single seal), you still wouldn't be able to predict/copy my wind jutsu.
The genjutsu specific things we'll cover as we work through the Sharingan Genjutsu list.

Any questions on this?

Smirk

Legendary
Kin
1,227💸
Kumi
1,950💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So here's the activation jutsu... which I'm sure you've used before O__O'

( Doujutsu: Sharingan ) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 15 - 30 ( -5 per turn for 1T and 2T, 10 per turn to keep active for 3T )
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill
Note: C rank usage is for 1T Sharingan, B rank usage is reserved for 2T Sharingan. A Rank usage is reserved for 3T Sharingan.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

2T is a B-rank technique (20 chakra for activation) where as 3T is considered A-rank (30 chakra for activation) and has an increased chakra cost per turn.
3T can passively pierce up to B-rank, visual genjutsu; of course meaning you could only pierce up to C-rank visual genjutsu with your 2T sharignan.
When it comes to copying another users jutsu, it will always happen slightly after your opponents in terms of time-frame but close enough to appear simultaneous. However, it requires you to know that ability and have the same speciality if applicable. For example, if I have a Wind Speciality with no hand seals like on my Jinchuuriki bio, even if you have a wind speciality (meaning you can perform them with a single seal), you still wouldn't be able to predict/copy my wind jutsu.
The genjutsu specific things we'll cover as we work through the Sharingan Genjutsu list.

Any questions on this?

I hope this is still active T_T i apologize for my absence, thank you for the run down and i do not have any questions!

Reactions: Shinta

Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay, 3T done. I don't believe the RP aspect of the unlocking in needed.

So now we'll tackle the genjutsu aspect!!

( Bōshi Magen: Kyouten Chiten ) - Demonic Eye Illusion: Heaven And Earth Change
Range: Short - Long
Chakra Cost: N/A (equal to the cost of the countered technique)
Damage Points: N/A (equal to the power of the countered technique)
Description: This is a illusion counter where, through the use of their sharingan, a Uchiha can take control over an enemy's Genjutsu and reverse it back into the opponent by taking control of it and releasing oneself at the same time. With 1 Tomoe, it can affect C-Rank and below illusions. With 2 Tomoe, it can affect B-Rank and below illusions. With a 3 Tomoe, it can affect A-Rank and below illusions. With MS, it can affect S-Rank and below illusions and EMS can affect any rank Genjutsu. Note: Can only be used once every two turns.
Note: Does not require eye contact and must be able to cast ( I.e., cannot reverse a Sound Genjutsu without Sound Ninjutsu.

For you right now, this will only allow you to reflect up to A-rank illusions but will allow you to affect more powerful illusions as your sharingan progresses. As the last note points out, a sound genjutsu can not be reversed unless you posses the ability to also use sound genjutsu yourself. Also note something that came up in the Q&A channel the other day, a genjutsu that is released from a seal placed on you, can not be reversed onto your opponent. This jutsu reflects the genjutsu back onto the caster; and in the case of a seal, you can't reverse the illusion back onto a seal.

( Doujutsu: Chouetsu no Shunmin ) – Eye Technique: Transcend to Deep Slumber technique
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user will use their Sharingan to cast an illusion upon the opponent by looking them into their eyes; this illusion makes the enemy fall asleep but makes them think they are still watching the opponent without realizing they have fallen asleep.
Note: Requires direct eye contact with 2 Tomoe Sharingan and up.

Requires eye contact and makes your opponent believe they are still actively watching you, where in reality they are asleep but still standing.

Smirk

Legendary
Kin
1,227💸
Kumi
1,950💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay, 3T done. I don't believe the RP aspect of the unlocking in needed.

So now we'll tackle the genjutsu aspect!!

( Bōshi Magen: Kyouten Chiten ) - Demonic Eye Illusion: Heaven And Earth Change
Chakra Cost: N/A (equal to the cost of the countered technique)
Damage Points: N/A (equal to the power of the countered technique)
Description: This is a illusion counter where, through the use of their sharingan, a Uchiha can take control over an enemy's Genjutsu and reverse it back into the opponent by taking control of it and releasing oneself at the same time. With 1 Tomoe, it can affect C-Rank and below illusions. With 2 Tomoe, it can affect B-Rank and below illusions. With a 3 Tomoe, it can affect A-Rank and below illusions. With MS, it can affect S-Rank and below illusions and EMS can affect any rank Genjutsu. Note: Can only be used once every two turns.
Note: Does not require eye contact and must be able to cast ( I.e., cannot reverse a Sound Genjutsu without Sound Ninjutsu.

For you right now, this will only allow you to reflect up to A-rank illusions but will allow you to affect more powerful illusions as your sharingan progresses. As the last note points out, a sound genjutsu can not be reversed unless you posses the ability to also use sound genjutsu yourself. Also note something that came up in the Q&A channel the other day, a genjutsu that is released from a seal placed on you, can not be reversed onto your opponent. This jutsu reflects the genjutsu back onto the caster; and in the case of a seal, you can't reverse the illusion back onto a seal.

( Doujutsu: Chouetsu no Shunmin ) – Eye Technique: Transcend to Deep Slumber technique
Description: The user will use their Sharingan to cast an illusion upon the opponent by looking them into their eyes; this illusion makes the enemy fall asleep but makes them think they are still watching the opponent without realizing they have fallen asleep.
Note: Requires direct eye contact with 2 Tomoe Sharingan and up.

Requires eye contact and makes your opponent believe they are still actively watching you, where in reality they are asleep but still standing.

Understood, the only question i have is for "( Bōshi Magen: Kyouten Chiten ) - Demonic Eye Illusion: Heaven And Earth Change"
it says "must be able to cast" which you went over (no sound or seal gen can be reversed) but custom genjutsu can be reversed right? (its not like the copy technique where the user needs to be able to physically preform the technique. In this case it just all depends on HOW the jutsu is casted that determines if it can be reversed ?)

Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, custom and canon genjutsu can be countered, so long as it originates from a shinobi or even summon really. It's just the genjutsu like Sound release that relies on another ability in order to use. If it's a custom, basic genjutsu then you'll be able to reflect it; however a custom, sound genjutsu used against you (assuming you don't have sound on that bio) can not be reflected.

that all make sense?

Smirk

Legendary
Kin
1,227💸
Kumi
1,950💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, custom and canon genjutsu can be countered, so long as it originates from a shinobi or even summon really. It's just the genjutsu like Sound release that relies on another ability in order to use. If it's a custom, basic genjutsu then you'll be able to reflect it; however a custom, sound genjutsu used against you (assuming you don't have sound on that bio) can not be reflected.

that all make sense?

Super makes sense ! Lets Go ! *Claps obnoxiously*

Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
( Doujutsu: Shiranui ) - Eye Technique: Phosphorescent light
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Range: Short - Mid
Damage points: 30
Description: The user will cast an illusion to make the opponent see six copies of the user that detonate simultaneously harming the target.The explosions are explosive kunai to deal damage whilst the enemy is distracted in the genjutsu.
Note: Requires 2 Tomoe sharingan and up.

In essence, just a way to mask you throwing explosive Kunai at your target.

( Doujutsu: Genjutsu Sharingan ) - Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye Illusion
Chakra cost: 15 - 40
Description: This technique is simply the use of generic genjutsu used by members of the Uchiha clan. By simply having their opponents look into their eyes, the Uchiha can lock the user within a genjutsu of their choosing.
Note: Can only be used with 3 tomoe sharingan

This allows you the creative freedom to place a genjutsu of your own design upon your opponent. Requires eye contact and is a not something that can cause damage. Of course you can make it paralysis but the more complex you make the illusion, the easier it is to break out of it.

Smirk

Legendary
Kin
1,227💸
Kumi
1,950💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
( Doujutsu: Shiranui ) - Eye Technique: Phosphorescent light
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Damage points: 30
Description: The user will cast an illusion to make the opponent see six copies of the user that detonate simultaneously harming the target.The explosions are explosive kunai to deal damage whilst the enemy is distracted in the genjutsu.
Note: Requires 2 Tomoe sharingan and up.

In essence, just a way to mask you throwing explosive Kunai at your target.

( Doujutsu: Genjutsu Sharingan ) - Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye Illusion
Chakra cost: 15 - 40
Description: This technique is simply the use of generic genjutsu used by members of the Uchiha clan. By simply having their opponents look into their eyes, the Uchiha can lock the user within a genjutsu of their choosing.
Note: Can only be used with 3 tomoe sharingan

This allows you the creative freedom to place a genjutsu of your own design upon your opponent. Requires eye contact and is a not something that can cause damage. Of course you can make it paralysis but the more complex you make the illusion, the easier it is to break out of it.

Understood, pretty simple to grasp

Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
( Bōshi Genjutsu: Utakata ) - Illusion Eye Technique: Ephemeral
Range:Short - Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: An illusion where the user simply points at the target and if the target glances at the pointing hand, they fall into a genjutsu where they first see birds that soon after turn into kunai that attack them.They are further damaged by being tortured by images of their friends insulting them.
Note: Requires 3 Tomoe Sharingan.

This is mental damage caused by the illusionary kunai and emotional stress caused by the tormenting. Your opponent has to look at your finger while you point at them.

( Bōshi Genjutsu: Koukon Karasu ) – Illusionary Eye Technique: Dusk Crow
Range: Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Description: This is an advanced Sharingan technique the user traps the enemy in an illusion without any eye contact, similar to Ephermal. The Genjutsu traps the victim in a torrent of crows, leaving them at the users mercy.

I posted this since it makes mention of the previous jutsu, doesn't require eye contact but you need to be able to see your opponent. Your opponent will most likely be fending off the crows which will be your opening to attack.

When comparing both of these, why might you opt for one or the other and what made you pick the jutsu you did? You can craft a scenario if it helps explain your point or points better.

Reactions: Smirk

Smirk

Legendary
Kin
1,227💸
Kumi
1,950💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
( Bōshi Genjutsu: Utakata ) - Illusion Eye Technique: Ephemeral
Range:Short - Mid
Damage Points: 40
Description: An illusion where the user simply points at the target and if the target glances at the pointing hand, they fall into a genjutsu where they first see birds that soon after turn into kunai that attack them.They are further damaged by being tortured by images of their friends insulting them.
Note: Requires 3 Tomoe Sharingan.

This is mental damage caused by the illusionary kunai and emotional stress caused by the tormenting. Your opponent has to look at your finger while you point at them.

( Bōshi Genjutsu: Koukon Karasu ) – Illusionary Eye Technique: Dusk Crow
Range: Mid
Description: This is an advanced Sharingan technique the user traps the enemy in an illusion without any eye contact, similar to Ephermal. The Genjutsu traps the victim in a torrent of crows, leaving them at the users mercy.

I posted this since it makes mention of the previous jutsu, doesn't require eye contact but you need to be able to see your opponent. Your opponent will most likely be fending off the crows which will be your opening to attack.

When comparing both of these, why might you opt for one or the other and what made you pick the jutsu you did? You can craft a scenario if it helps explain your point or points better.

Understood and id choose dusk crow for the simple fact i may cast it with any part of my body, the enemy may look at, making me feel like itachi and shit! Usually opponents would look at a sharingan users feet(example: guy vs itachi) guessing thats were this originated from, still catchin the more expirenced ninja in genjustu woo woo

Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fair enough xD

( Bōshi Magen: Nenshou Kamihada ) Demonic Eye Illusion: Burning Paper Body
Description: The user casts a Genjutsu that makes the opponent believe that their body is made of paper and is burning, reducing their dexterity of movement, stopping them from performing handseals.
Note: Requires three tomoe Sharingan and eye contact

We saw Itachi use this against Kakashi in early Part II of the series. Main benefit of this is the inability of your target to perform hand seals.

( Bōshi Magen: Ketataumo ) Demonic Eye Illusion: Piercing Feathers
Description: A weaker version of Demonic Illusion: Shackling Stakes, it makes the opponent believe that numerous black feathers have pierced their body and trapped them, causing them pain and immobility.
Note: Requires two tomoe Sharingan and eye contact to use

I feel this is another Itachi Gen that we've seen in the series, just not sure when it was used xD This is a paralysis genjutsu that effects more than just the hands, like the former jutsu.

Smirk

Legendary
Kin
1,227💸
Kumi
1,950💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fair enough xD

( Bōshi Magen: Nenshou Kamihada ) Demonic Eye Illusion: Burning Paper Body
Description: The user casts a Genjutsu that makes the opponent believe that their body is made of paper and is burning, reducing their dexterity of movement, stopping them from performing handseals.
Note: Requires three tomoe Sharingan and eye contact

We saw Itachi use this against Kakashi in early Part II of the series. Main benefit of this is the inability of your target to perform hand seals.

( Bōshi Magen: Ketataumo ) Demonic Eye Illusion: Piercing Feathers
Description: A weaker version of Demonic Illusion: Shackling Stakes, it makes the opponent believe that numerous black feathers have pierced their body and trapped them, causing them pain and immobility.
Note: Requires two tomoe Sharingan and eye contact to use

I feel this is another Itachi Gen that we've seen in the series, just not sure when it was used xD This is a paralysis genjutsu that effects more than just the hands, like the former jutsu.
Second one sounds like some shit used against sasuke dumb ass lmaoo(or maybe naruto in the beginning of part two) but i have no questions about either , and understand the way their used

Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
( Doujutsu: Chuubo no Yuuku ) – Eye Technique: Paralyzing Fear
Range: Short – Mid
Description: The user will cast a Genjutsu upon the target in which they will see a shadowy figure appear in front of them bearing the Sharingan and then, the figure will grow to an enormous size over shadowing the target in pitch-black darkness. The figure will then grab hold of the target and then will cover them in black threads, leaving them paralyzed for a period of time.
Note: Must have 3 Tomoe Sharingan to use and paralyzing effects last 1 turn.

( Doujutsu: Hazumi no Reikon ) - Eye Technique: Bound by Soul Technique
Description: The user will cast a genjutsu that immobilizes the target. In the genjutsu, the target is bound to a leaf spinning around in the dark. This technique temporarily binds the target leaving them open to attack.
Note: Must have 3 Tomoe Sharingan and binding lasts 1 turn.

So both of these are immobilising genjutsu, just with different visuals that your target will experience. While they don't require direct eye contaact, you must still have a clear line of sight with your opponent in order for these to take effect... and your Sharingan active of course.

Smirk

Legendary
Kin
1,227💸
Kumi
1,950💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
( Doujutsu: Chuubo no Yuuku ) – Eye Technique: Paralyzing Fear
Range: Short – Mid
Description: The user will cast a Genjutsu upon the target in which they will see a shadowy figure appear in front of them bearing the Sharingan and then, the figure will grow to an enormous size over shadowing the target in pitch-black darkness. The figure will then grab hold of the target and then will cover them in black threads, leaving them paralyzed for a period of time.
Note: Must have 3 Tomoe Sharingan to use and paralyzing effects last 1 turn.

( Doujutsu: Hazumi no Reikon ) - Eye Technique: Bound by Soul Technique
Description: The user will cast a genjutsu that immobilizes the target. In the genjutsu, the target is bound to a leaf spinning around in the dark. This technique temporarily binds the target leaving them open to attack.
Note: Must have 3 Tomoe Sharingan and binding lasts 1 turn.

So both of these are immobilising genjutsu, just with different visuals that your target will experience. While they don't require direct eye contaact, you must still have a clear line of sight with your opponent in order for these to take effect... and your Sharingan active of course.

Binding gens, we love those! No questions Captain

Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
( Dōjutsu: Jigokuken ) - Eye Technique: Sword Hell
Descrption: The user casts the illusion upon the opponent where the surroundings, similar to Tsukiyomi, go black and white and swords then begin levitating around the user and the opponent spinning around. The user then manipulates the swords to pierce the opponent's body. The initial attack causes mental damage and temporarily paralyzes the opponents body restricting their overall performance, preventing movement for one turn.
Note: Can only be used with 3 Tomoe Sharingan.

Paralyses for one turn using a scenario that looks similar to Tsukiyomi. For this one, I want you to also tell me how you would deduce go about breaking this genjutsu.

( Doujutsu: Chikan ) Eye Technique: Substitution
Type: Defensive
Description: A simple technique, usable by Sharingan users through their prowess with illusionary arts, this genjutsu works solely as a defensive measure. The user will produce an illusionary copy of himself while he escapes the path/area of the attack with a rapid movement, unnoticed and masked by the technique. The enemy will see and hear the user in the original place until the attack connects with the illusionary copy, at which point it will disperse, revealing the true location of the user. The technique can be controlled so as to have the illusionary copy interact and talk in specific ways with the enemy for other purposes, while the user remains hidden from the targets perception. The illusion is often personalized from user to user, namely in its dispersion, sometimes in relation to the users elemental affinity or summoning companions, following a theme unique to him. The limitation is that the user cannot escape large techniques with this ability nor incredibly fast ones. Only techniques which can be escaped by moving out of their way running or through movement can be defended from with this. The main limit however, is that, since its a sustainable illusion, triggering any offensive action towards the target will immediately release the illusion, be it a simple taijutsu move or a ninjutsu attack; any aggressive action the user wants to take will immediately break his focus and control over the technique, releasing the target from it. The stronger the user is with Genjutsu, the easier the technique is to use.
Note: This version of the technique is used by Sharingan users
Note: Usable 6 times per match for Primary Genjutsu Specialists, without the need for eye contact; other Sharingan users can use it 3 times and require eye contact for Mid and Long range usage.
Note: Requires 3 Tomoe Sharingan active.
Note: Movement speed is bound by the users rank.

I use this one quite a lot... kinda forgot about it when I updated my bio and lost the ability to able to use it without eye contact at range @__@

So how would you use this? I have my illusionary copy disperse by shattering or disintegrating into tiny shards of ice/snow after being hit by the attack I used the substitution against.