Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1- Why does one of his sharingan look like it has MS??
2- Im just going to assume that because Danzou has a large body part (Arm) from an uchiha as AO stated, the strain on his body will not be as great compared to kakashi who only has eyes. Its been said alota times that the sharingan works best with an uchiha body. So doesnt that mean in theory Danzou's chakra will not be drained as quickly as people think due to his arm transplant?? Bear in mind it is not his own chakra being used on his sharingan arm but someone elses

Please share your thoughts on this subject :)

~Rerrando~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
2- Im just going to assume that because Danzou has a large body part (Arm) from an uchiha as AO stated, the strain on his body will not be as great compared to kakashi who only has eyes. Its been said alota times that the sharingan works best with an uchiha body. So doesnt that mean in theory Danzou's chakra will not be drained as quickly as people think due to his arm transplant?? Bear in mind it is not his own chakra being used on his sharingan arm but someone elses

that sounds about rite especially the part about his arm

chopsy16

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Well technically he only has an arm which belongs to an Uchiha.. the rest is all his body and his own chakra.. so definately it will work better than Kakashi's.. but at the same time to mold chakra and use tech's he will still have to use his own chakra.. the Uchiha's arm won't produce chakra for him.. I think only the chakra flow works better in a Uchiha body and u need Uchiha blood.. he has them only in his right arm.. so the color appears same as Uchiha shisui's.. With that Uchiha arm he is able to sustain that many sharingans but to use them in battle is going to consume a lott of chakra.. and eventually the chakra will run out.. Even Sasuke with 2 sharingans runs out of chakra after using 2-3 big techs..

So I don't think it will be of much help.. But we will find out soon.. U do have some good points though.. :D

Last edited:

MS_Evolution

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well technically he only has an arm which belongs to an Uchiha.. the rest is all his body and his own chakra.. so definately it will work better than Kakashi's.. but at the same time to mold chakra and use tech's he will still have to use his own chakra.. the Uchiha's arm won't produce chakra for him.. I think only the chakra flow works better in a Uchiha body and u need Uchiha blood.. he has them only in his right arm.. so the color appears same as Uchiha shisui's.. With that Uchiha arm he is able to sustain that many sharingans but to use them in battle is going to consume a lott of chakra.. and eventually the chakra will run out.. Even Sasuke with 2 sharingans runs out of chakra after using 2-3 big techs..

So I don't think it will be of much help.. But we will find out soon.. U do have some good points though.. :D
I agree with most of what you say except the part about sustainingg that many sharingans in battle would drain alot of chakra, I personally think that the number of sharingans you have wont affect the amount of chakra you use, but its similar to the whole eye transplant thing where it'll just unlock new eye techniques. I think danzou can somehow use the techniques of each eye on his arm in the same way madara or sasuke can. since madara literally plucked his brother's eye out and itachi poked sasuke on the forehead to transfer techs, i dont see any reason why danzou cant just pick an eye on his right arm to manipulate with the sharingan in his left eye.

Vergil..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree with most of what you say except the part about sustainingg that many sharingans in battle would drain alot of chakra, I personally think that the number of sharingans you have wont affect the amount of chakra you use, but its similar to the whole eye transplant thing where it'll just unlock new eye techniques. I think danzou can somehow use the techniques of each eye on his arm in the same way madara or sasuke can. since madara literally plucked his brother's eye out and itachi poked sasuke on the forehead to transfer techs, i dont see any reason why danzou cant just pick an eye on his right arm to manipulate with the sharingan in his left eye.
yeah that's most sternly his objective by having so many sharingan and i want to see each ability.
on the strain on danzo i think it will be allot less then on kakashi since Ao said that shisui's arm had a different chakra then the rest of danzo meaning he will use the arms chakra for his sharingan tech's but will have to fuse it with his own.

obviously Danzo will loose due to having to many sharingan to control at the same time

MS_Evolution

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
yeah that's most sternly his objective by having so many sharingan and i want to see each ability.
on the strain on danzo i think it will be allot less then on kakashi since Ao said that shisui's arm had a different chakra then the rest of danzo meaning he will use the arms chakra for his sharingan tech's but will have to fuse it with his own.

obviously Danzo will loose due to having to many sharingan to control at the same time
He's a powerful shinobi no doubt so i dont think we can make any assumptions about the way the battle will end. who knows he might be good at controlling the sharingans =]

Alucard

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

well, Mr. Pimp.

on your first point, about the MS, it's about teh pic's quality or the draw Kishi made, it's probably a 3 tomoed sharingan. It seems a MS because of the prespective kishi has draw.

on the second point, yeah, i agree with you, he has Shisui's chakra on his arm and eye so he isnt using his own chakra, but Shisui's, therefore the strain wont be as big as it is on Kakashi