[Photoshop] 1st time using PS (signature)

MadaraUchiha449

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1st thing i have made with photoshop, i have used gimp for years and this is the first time using PS
photoshop is completely different then gimp and i still dont know how to insert a pic as a layer! :') i just open a new pic and drag it across to the other one!
Hope you like it!

You must be registered for see images

MadaraUchiha449

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not bad for a beginner, good job!
Im only a beginner at photoshop, i have been doing GFXing for about 3 years, on and off because school and work but yeah just new to photoshop.
For the first time you did absolutly wonderfull ! :flowers:
i have been using gimp to make signatures and other things for the past 3 years so going to photoshop after 3 years is really weird but ill get used to it.
Nice one bro what photo studio are running on CS5 or 6
im using cs6 :)

also thanks everyone who commented!!

Azu

Elite
Kin
279💸
Kumi
114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can't really tell much without render there but assuming that render has it's own lighting and colors I like the how you chose the right colors for the BG. It looks pretty good.

However, your focal needs more blending. It looks like you just put your render on BG. You also need to practice on your lighting and text. Go on DA or youtube and watch some Photoshop tutorials. There are plenty of them. After that try experimenting and you'll see you'll be better. xD

Going from GIMP to Photoshop was not all that difficult for me so you'll figure out is as well without problems I am sure. xD

And I wanted to thank you for posting a tag in this sea of avatars *avatarsavatarseverywhere
Good job and KIU! :bouncy:

Reactions: MadaraUchiha449

MadaraUchiha449

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I can't really tell much without render there but assuming that render has it's own lighting and colors I like the how you chose the right colors for the BG. It looks pretty good.

However, your focal needs more blending. It looks like you just put your render on BG. You also need to practice on your lighting and text. Go on DA or youtube and watch some Photoshop tutorials. There are plenty of them. After that try experimenting and you'll see you'll be better. xD

Going from GIMP to Photoshop was not all that difficult for me so you'll figure out is as well without problems I am sure. xD

And I wanted to thank you for posting a tag in this sea of avatars *avatarsavatarseverywhere
Good job and KIU! :bouncy:
Thanks for the advice, i havnt had time to look up any tutorials for photoshop because i have been flat out with work but when i have time ill check some out and ill show how much i really can do when i have the time :)

Reactions: Azu