Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Does anyone else think that the 1st hokage is overrated a bit because of his ''win'' against madara?

i think that madara though of the future, of the senju powers and the firs DNA and that is why the battle ended like it did

im NOT saying the 1st was weak!!!

Reactions: Stewie Griffin

uchihapowered

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
over rated to an extent but he was able to control tailed beast with his wood style and not need a host for them. that's what gets me pulled in about the first hokage

Allan Hoshigaki

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nope madara even said he admired him and hated him at the same time. there was nothing overrated with what hes done he gathered the clans to make the leaf village and to show a sign of peace with other countries he gave them tailed beasts to equal out power among the five great nations nothing over rated about that

starwars

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
overrated? I dont think so. He could controll ALL taild beasts and he was the only ninja in history who could do wood release. and he was even better than madara uchiha.

shawny

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As strong as madara is, its only right that the first was his equal. If the writer started naruto with madara being the ninja that he is, naruto wouldn't be naruto. Plus the first's jutsu gave birth to life and takes life. Yes eye techniques are wrong but how are gunna fight someone that can controll trees and land. He could basically feel anyone approaching him before he can gaze into their eyes.

lXxNaGaToxXl

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no he isn't overrated, madara said that crap maybe cause he knew he couldn't beat the 1st at the moment, so he came up with a plan in which he would lose the battle but not the war "yet".

moudhgalya

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope he isn't . His Hype is understandable since he he defeated probably the Strongest Uchiha of all time in his Prime .

Now guys I don't quite understand this whole Strongest of all time concept . Its all up to match ups .Until we see the abilities of all of these guys you can't decide .

-Hades-

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No he is not overrated... Madara is just lying... i mean if he could have beaten The First, then why didn't he do it... he could have gotten way more DNA from a corpse than like this. Oh right, it was all part of his plan..... NOT!