Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Overall, I don´t really know where are you heading with the comparison of this topic and unwanted immigrants. Would you enlighten me?
Coz mostly the section of people who want more refugees into the country are the ones want these babies to die.

I don't get the moral of the story.. should we pity the mother or the child?
Can you pity for some one being stupid or arrogant at that level. Idk she will ever comprehend what she had done. She had so much resources and people around but she failed to understand simple of things in the 16 years of her life. There are so many out there like her. IMO that is something to be pity.
What's up with adding silly jab of 'her body her choice' in this context, as it' not a case of abortion but murder? Maybe she should have been given the option to abort.

Maybe her family couldn't make the distinction between the two just like you missed it, equating both. Google says one cannot get an abortion without parental consent in Nebraska. So she wasn't old enough to make a decision for herself but she would be treated as an adult for the case and court will decide it. That's about it.

And here a murderer walks out of jail after raping a woman ( victim ends up dead due to injuries) because he was 4 month short of 18.
So you be saying her family thought it is sin to kill the unborn baby so they asked her to keep it and the innocent girl could not take it anymore threw it away?
From the article they did not knew she was pregnant.

tbh law is law. What can you do about it? Cruel thing is that is shitty laws get attention because of some famous case. People are fine or unaware of it till then. It happened in US also that guy who raped an unconscious women got 6 months of jail but soon after they closed the loophole.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you were old enough to let that **** penetrate you, you're old enough to raise that damn baby. Or at least give it a better home.

You filthy animal. If you asked me, I'd throw her ass out the same window.

DominiqueX

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is why kids should not be sexually because they can't deal with the consequences
Doesn't have to do with the age. I've seen 16 year olds who turned out to be great parents, while even many many adult couples couldn't handle the consequences of their bedtime stories.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,444💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can you pity for some one being stupid or arrogant at that level.
Yes I can- because I don't know what happened there. She should be tried and sent to prison or whatever the laws say there and still I don't see anything normal about this situation so I cannot judge her myself. It not being normal is the main reason I would I also like to know what the hell she was thinking.

Idk she will ever comprehend what she had done. She had so much resources and people around but she failed to understand simple of things in the 16 years of her life. There are so many out there like her. IMO that is something to be pity.
God knows. I don't know if she is that much of psychopath or insane. But there is definitely something wrong not only with but her surroundings and the parenting too.

.So you be saying her family thought it is sin to kill the unborn baby so they asked her to keep it and the innocent girl could not take it anymore threw it away?
From the article they did not knew she was pregnant.
I don't know. Nebraska according to Wiki:

The religious affiliations:

Christian – 90%
Catholic – 28%
Lutheran – 16%
Methodist – 11%
Baptist – 9%
Presbyterian – 4%
Other Protestant – 21%
Other Christian – 1%
Non-religious – 9%

None of us know whether her family was religious or not and what were there opinion about pregnancy or abortion. But them saying that they had no idea she was pregnant is kind of alarming. Articles also indicated she attended some class about how to take care of baby and complaining about it- posted a picture on Fb with a doll from that class and what not. So I wonder what was going on there...

If they didn't know it means she didn't feel comfortable enough to tell them and that also means she didn't have that much support and resources at home at least. But at the same time it was out there on internet and her Facebook and her friends and probably school knew it.

Just see - she delivered a baby- a 16 year old is doing it all by herself and her family is no where in the picture till it's thrown out of the window. And they claim they had no idea either...

tbh law is law. What can you do about it? Cruel thing is that is shitty laws get attention because of some famous case. People are fine or unaware of it till then. It happened in US also that guy who raped an unconscious women got 6 months of jail but soon after they closed the loophole.
Well it's a murder so of course she should have known better. She deserved to be tried for that but her family also had a responsibility towards her that it didn't fulfill and we don't know the reason. The whole situation is messed up.

Hell post delivery depression is common enough even in best scenario. And handling a baby- Do you know how many diapers needed in first week for a kid? + babies needs food soon after it's out and it craps. You have to prepare for the things you will need beforehand or you will be lost.

The girl wasn't ready at all neither mentally nor had any support at the moment.

Last edited:

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I didn't read got the gist of it an issue never talked about or discussed the importance of our choices irregardless if you believe in pro life or pro choice stance when comes abortion. I think bigger discussion have in this specific case *** the point of it is to reproduce and give life as parents and individuals it's important to teach our choices have ramifications that also negatively impacted others.

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I wonder when they will start teaching these hormonally challenged kids the perks of abstinence. That is why I fully support a lot of rules formulated in the Greek society. If you are unfit to support a child, you have little right to engage in sexual relations.

And someone please tell me as to why abortion isn't legal and why are forced abortions not enforced everywhere? To hell with rights. Not everyone deserves them.