14 Killed at The Dark Knight Screening, 50 wounded.

Legendary Broly

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
9,529 posts 1,222 reactions
Joined
Feb 10, 2012
Messages
9,529
Reaction score
1,222
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
No, he was wearing a police grade riot helmet. However, there have been reports of him acting crazily while detained in what the press fabricates as a Joker-esque manner. Supposedly he's been spitting on everyone and had to be locked up in solitary because the other prisoners were planning to kill him.

Oh really thats crazy :( I say let the other prisoners kill him .. nah , but I don't see anyone forgiving him U_U
And gosh news gets twisted^-^
 

rollin

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,793 posts 1,000 reactions
Joined
Jan 30, 2012
Messages
8,793
Reaction score
1,000
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Okay, sorry about that. Anyway I don't believe that's the case. His motivations have not been confirmed but it seems he just had a mental break as a result of failing med school, and the theater was an ideal location to commit such a travesty.

it is probably just a stupid rumor
The Slaughter of Innocents - to commit such a travesty
badass band name badass song title
 

saaaaaadpanda

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,710 posts 1,191 reactions
Joined
May 17, 2012
Messages
8,710
Reaction score
1,191
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Oh really thats crazy :( I say let the other prisoners kill him .. nah , but I don't see anyone forgiving him U_U
And gosh news gets twisted^-^

Goes to show you can only believe half of what you read...
 

Yo pappy

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
6,157 posts 1,014 reactions
Joined
Oct 19, 2011
Messages
6,157
Reaction score
1,014
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Ryuga Uchiha

Member
461 posts 14 reactions
Joined
Aug 13, 2011
Messages
461
Reaction score
14
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hold up, doesn't smd mean Shake My ****?
 
7,048 posts 413 reactions
Joined
Jul 21, 2011
Messages
7,048
Reaction score
413
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
As Batman im srry i wasn't there to save those ppl i must turn myself in :(
 

Bright Master

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
7,319 posts 148 reactions
Joined
May 15, 2012
Messages
7,319
Reaction score
148
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I don't care about what you want, use the search bar.

you do realise that i dont care who you are in this situation, right?
 

Ryuga Uchiha

Member
461 posts 14 reactions
Joined
Aug 13, 2011
Messages
461
Reaction score
14
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I would laugh if the plot of "The Dark Knight" would happen IRL. I would be Batman.
 

LanselotZ01

Member
190 posts 2 reactions
Joined
Jul 22, 2012
Messages
190
Reaction score
2
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
We new a bit late dont u think
 

Out Of Ctrl

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,791 posts 566 reactions
Joined
Oct 16, 2011
Messages
3,791
Reaction score
566
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Some men just want to watch the world burn.
 

RockLee X Zabuza

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
531 posts 39 reactions
Joined
Jun 10, 2012
Messages
531
Reaction score
39
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
If you're serious, you need to get slapped in the mouth.

I read that they are trying to take away our rite to bare arms
and the U.N. are going to send troops all over america to kick in doors...
so yeah go head and slap me crazy(that is if you can) becuz its coming
 

TrollingSage

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,413 posts 417 reactions
Joined
Sep 11, 2011
Messages
5,413
Reaction score
417
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Too bad batman wasnt around.
 
Last edited:

Ryuga Uchiha

Member
461 posts 14 reactions
Joined
Aug 13, 2011
Messages
461
Reaction score
14
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I read that they are trying to take away our rite to bare arms
and the U.N. are going to send troops all over america to kick in doors...
so yeah go head and slap me crazy(that is if you can) becuz its coming

You just switched Illuminati to U.N :sy:
Stupid.
 

Zuruzukin

Member
422 posts 27 reactions
Joined
Jun 12, 2012
Messages
422
Reaction score
27
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
i believe some shit like that too because they might start putting metal detectors in movie theatres now instead of making people safer they're just taking away rights

It's our right to bear weapons, however it's also the theater's right to deny us entry for carrying them.
 

Rexoniel

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
830 posts 71 reactions
Joined
Feb 19, 2011
Messages
830
Reaction score
71
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I hope this guy gets a death sentence eventually or at the very least killed by prison inmates. Not only because he deserves it and should be punished for what he's done, but if not, he my very well attract a crowd of people to want to be like him. Espiecially in our day and age, we've become so desentized some teenagers might see it as cool and make a rolemodel out of him like he has supposedly done out of the Joker. I'm glad theatres are beefing up security now, I just hope it'll be enough in the future because I'm sure people out there are fantasizing about doing this just like how the columbine shooters attracted a bunch of imitators years later.
 

secretworker12

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
644 posts 20 reactions
Joined
Jun 12, 2012
Messages
644
Reaction score
20
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Top