Hyperion

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
that is funny, but then again, I do kinda want to see what happens in the war... not saying I'm impatient, but if like you said, the manga never comes out, then even I would get mad, because it would be like, what the ****? Big Cliffhanger much? But yea, I can afford to wait to, but again, this story does get exciting, I could see where people get impatient.
Excitement? What excitement?

From the Dark Spire

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Excitement? What excitement?
The excitement of the story if you read it. Hell, you have Tobi, controlling the six jinchurriki, fighting Naruto and Bee, then you have Kakashi, who is badass along with guy, helping them out. And Guy is so badass with those eight gates. Then you have Madara fighting the Hokages, which will be great to see when there really getting down. Then you have Sasuke's emo azz running around somewhere. Then you have Suigestu and Jugo, going back to Orchimaru's hideout, I wonder why. Then don't forget Itachi is out there too, looking for the Edo tensei user, which is Kabuto. The manga is pretty exciting, it's just all you people, make it out to be boring or stupid or something, with all your feedbacks over the months.

Hyperion

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
dude. If you dont get exited over a new naruto chapter, you are clearly not a true fan.
And you are?
The excitement of the story if you read it. Hell, you have Tobi, controlling the six jinchurriki, fighting Naruto and Bee, then you have Kakashi, who is badass along with guy, helping them out. And Guy is so badass with those eight gates. Then you have Madara fighting the Hokages, which will be great to see when there really getting down. Then you have Sasuke's emo azz running around somewhere. Then you have Suigestu and Jugo, going back to Orchimaru's hideout, I wonder why. Then don't forget Itachi is out there too, looking for the Edo tensei user, which is Kabuto. The manga is pretty exciting, it's just all you people, make it out to be boring or stupid or something, with all your feedbacks over the months.
But it is boring.
Patients is a virtue, I'm sure its going to be worth the wait guys
Patience?

From the Dark Spire

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
And you are?

But it is boring.

Patience?
Not really Hyperion.... Maybe perhaps, you're not really into the story... NOT saying I'm a fanboy or any of that, cause I'll be DAMNED if you members of this base start calling me that. But to me, this show, is really great, I'm impressed with the story, and I like the way they're going with this. I like how there is still Mystery around Tobi and all of that, but one thing I am dissapointed in, is why they haven't been giving SHINO a bigger role? That's what they need to do to make Naruto perfect.

Hyperion

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Not really Hyperion.... Maybe perhaps, you're not really into the story... NOT saying I'm a fanboy or any of that, cause I'll be DAMNED if you members of this base start calling me that. But to me, this show, is really great, I'm impressed with the story, and I like the way they're going with this. I like how there is still Mystery around Tobi and all of that, but one thing I am dissapointed in, is why they haven't been giving SHINO a bigger role? That's what they need to do to make Naruto perfect.
I was in to the story, but then I took an arrow.... kidding!

There are too many flaws with this story, and character development is apart of that.
Naruto is too predictable.
And Naruto has lost its "WOW" and "Holy Shit, wtf Just happened?" factors.

Its boring and stale.

From the Dark Spire

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I was in to the story, but then I took an arrow.... kidding!

There are too many flaws with this story, and character development is apart of that.
Naruto is too predictable.
And Naruto has lost its "WOW" and "Holy Shit, wtf Just happened?" factors.

Its boring and stale.
Oh, well I see what you're saying. They are kind of dragging the story out a lot... But whatever.