12 Year Old Blamed For His Own Death for Playing With Toy Gun.

Is The Kid Responsible For His Own Death?

• Yes. He shouldn't have been playing with a gun in the park.

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • His bloods are on the hands of the rash Police officers.

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • I blame his parents for leaving him out there.

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Indifferent[State opinion in post]

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters

Luther

Legendary
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
People need to stop making this a "race" thing, when it's not. Stop letting your petty emotions blind you from the truth.

The kid had a gun, was pointing it at people, people got scared thinking it was real (not everyone knows how a real gun looks) plus pellet guns can look real from afar. The cops arrive, the kid reacts the wrong way and they shoot.

These kids with guns and who think being a thug or gang member is "cool" need to be taught different by the parents. This kid was no different, he was a victim of his environment and what he watched thinking it was "cool"

The police should have handle it better but can't just blame them all and pull the race card.

If he was pointing it at people in order to see a reaction from them (wanting to feel powerful/strong) then in a sense, he could be consider a bully.

Also assumptions are baseless, not truthful and made without proof so at the end, it's just an assumption not a fact.
So him playing with a toy gun makes him a ''thug''? or makes him seem like a gang member or in support of gang violence? If so then more than half of the children who have have ever played with toy guns are guilty of this. it becomes race related when an african american12 year old boy gets shot after playing in the park with a gun but a Caucasian man shoots up the cinema and kills several people but still manages to be taken alive. Whats the excuse this time? He resisted arrest? Stole cigarettes? Bought ''skittles'' in a threatening way? What is petty and truly ignorant is your failure to admit that the possibility that this might have been racially related and as expected bring up the ''race card'' nonsense. The person who called 911 even admitted that this might have been a toy gun, but that didn't even make the police hesitate for a moment. Looking at the video footage from the time they arrive to him being shot is within mere seconds far little time for the young man who isn't even in high-school yet to respond to such command. Oh did i also state that this cop has had a history of misconduct and improper behavior? But who cares a thug was killed right? Absolutely pathetic.

ComplexCity

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How so? A gun is a gun no matter the age, it's not like 12 year olds can't have access to real guns (anyone can nowadays), and it's not like they don't know what a gun is, or the consequences of approaching a police car while pointing a gun that looks real.
According to you it's a ok to shoot a five yr old because he has a gun and his hand and walks up to the popo and BAM! He's lain out because he was pretending to play cops and robbers. Point is, the police should have handled it better. How many articles have you read about a 12 year old shoot kids in America?

Brian Griffin

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People need to stop making this a "race" thing, when it's not. Stop letting your petty emotions blind you from the truth.

The kid had a gun, was pointing it at people, people got scared thinking it was real (not everyone knows how a real gun looks) plus pellet guns can look real from afar. The cops arrive, the kid reacts the wrong way and they shoot.

These kids with guns and who think being a thug or gang member is "cool" need to be taught different by the parents. This kid was no different, he was a victim of his environment and what he watched thinking it was "cool"

The police should have handle it better but can't just blame them all and pull the race card.

If he was pointing it at people in order to see a reaction from them (wanting to feel powerful/strong) then in a sense, he could be consider a bully.

Also assumptions are baseless, not truthful and made without proof so at the end, it's just an assumption not a fact.
If a white cop shooting a black 12 year old boy without any warning should not be considered racist,Then tell me what we should call racist?

Boys have different taste in toys compared to women.Before guns were made boys played with wooden Swords.Men are solders,its in our blood for generations.Boy went to park to play so he won't hurt his sister.The cop killed the boy and hurt his family.

Cop thought pullet gun is real from afar,he wasn't that far from the video,The cop should be sentenced to death for not having his eyes checked before becoming a cop.i am sure he will kill more people.Just you wait.
You must be registered for see images
Boys can't have fun playing with dolls.May be government should tax White people to buy free X-box for all black boys.
Then they wont play with pellet guns.

So you believe 12 year old bullies should be shot to death.Your comment is worse than racism.

Last edited:
Reactions: Luther

RustledJimmies

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
According to you it's a ok to shoot a five yr old because he has a gun and his hand and walks up to the popo and BAM! He's lain out because he was pretending to play cops and robbers. Point is, the police should have handled it better. How many articles have you read about a 12 year old shoot kids in America?
It is ok, anyone who holds a gun in their hands is (or at least should be) considered a threat. From that distance, there's no way the police would know if it was a real gun or not. Tell me, in a situation where you're a cop, and then someone approaches your car while pointing a gun that looks real, what would you do, defend yourself or risk getting shot and killed?

I don't live in America, so I don't know much about the news there, but at least here where I live, a lot of kids younger than him become criminals just because they think it's cool or because they've been influenced (or both), even though I don't live in America, I wouldn't discard the possibility of a 12 yo holding a real gun, especially considering how easy it is to get one.

Multiply

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It is ok, anyone who holds a gun in their hands is (or at least should be) considered a threat. From that distance, there's no way the police would know if it was a real gun or not. Tell me, in a situation where you're a cop, and then someone approaches your car while pointing a gun that looks real, what would you do, defend yourself or risk getting shot and killed?

I don't live in America, so I don't know much about the news there, but at least here where I live, a lot of kids younger than him become criminals just because they think it's cool or because they've been influenced (or both), even though I don't live in America, I wouldn't discard the possibility of a 12 yo holding a real gun, especially considering how easy it is to get one.
@ Bold, completely different scenario and can not be considered similar.

How do you know the kid didn't want to be a cop? That's right, you can't know, because he's dead. Smh... Every black person with a gun is instantly a product of their environment. Can't you understand how racist you sound right now? Lol

Last edited:

RustledJimmies

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because that is literally not what happened at all and you're leaving out key details in what occurred.
What details did I leave out?

Are you trolling or just unable to comprehend the situation? The boy DID NOT approach the car and walk up to the police, they came up to him and shot him.
They arrived at the location in their car, and the boy walked towards them while pointing the gun to them. See the video at 1:04.

Edit: OP, can I actually post in the thread without you negging me for no reason?

RJ I will respond later
No problem, man, take your time.

Last edited:

ComplexCity

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know if anyone else noticed but the cops took their sweet time getting help as well. I mean but I guess no one saw that

RJ I will respond later

N o i r

Kin
93💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If a white cop shooting a black 12 year old boy without any warning should not be considered racist,Then tell me what we should call racist?

Boys have different taste in toys compared to women.Before guns were made boys played with wooden Swords.Men are solders,its in our blood for generations.Boy went to park to play so he won't hurt his sister.The cop killed the boy and hurt his family.

Cop thought pullet gun is real from afar,he wasn't that far from the video,The cop should be sentenced to death for not having his eyes checked before becoming a cop.i am sure he will kill more people.Just you wait.
Boys can't have fun playing with dolls.May be government should tax White people to buy free X-box for all black boys.
Then they wont play with pellet guns.

So you believe 12 year old bullies should be shot to death.Your comment is worse than racism.
you're putting words in my mouth. Learn how to read.

How do you know the kid didn't want to be a cop? That's right, you can't know, because he's dead. Smh... Every black person with a gun is instantly a product of their environment. Can't you understand how racist you sound right now? Lol

Your problem is making this a race issue, I never stated anything about his race. I only stated that the media and the environment these kids are raised are the cause of what they imitate.
By these kids, I mean kids in general, I'm not looking at his race but of course unless I scream the "race card" I'm a racist huh. If you didn't realize I was making a point about "assumptions"

The amount of stupidity here is incredible.

So him playing with a toy gun makes him a ''thug''? or makes him seem like a gang member or in support of gang violence? If so then more than half of the children who have have ever played with toy guns are guilty of this. it becomes race related when an african american12 year old boy gets shot after playing in the park with a gun but a Caucasian man shoots up the cinema and kills several people but still manages to be taken alive. Whats the excuse this time? He resisted arrest? Stole cigarettes? Bought ''skittles'' in a threatening way? What is petty and truly ignorant is your failure to admit that the possibility that this might have been racially related and as expected bring up the ''race card'' nonsense. The person who called 911 even admitted that this might have been a toy gun, but that didn't even make the police hesitate for a moment. Looking at the video footage from the time they arrive to him being shot is within mere seconds far little time for the young man who isn't even in high-school yet to respond to such command. Oh did i also state that this cop has had a history of misconduct and improper behavior? But who cares a thug was killed right? Absolutely pathetic.
It's a race related because that's how you want to view it versus the reality. That's called confirmation bias, despite of the fact that here the police is not to blame completely for their actions, it is so because "He's shot cuz he's black"

In psychology and cognitive science, confirmation bias (or confirmatory bias) is a tendency to search for or interpret information in a way that confirms one's preconceptions, leading to statistical errors.
There's other accidents where cops shoot people just because they "freak out" or they're incompetent. Either or, you can't judge every cop that happens to shoot someone of another race "racist" or that they did it because the person was of a minority group.
While cops do tend to abuse their power and they are unfair to minorities, how can it be judged that him shooting this child was due to that fact?

You guys completely ignore all other facts and details and jump to pull out the race card. It's like the case of a man who shot two muslims while confronting them and people pulled out the "it's a hate crime because he's atheist and didn't like their religion" while ignoring the fact that he was pissed off at them prior to the killing over a parking spot argument.

People want to assume what fits their BIAS.

What's pretty ignorant is you pushing for the race card while ignoring everything else. I was merely pointing out that it isn't necessarily about race, just a bad react from both ends and despite that, the parents are free from blame for allowing this young boy to play with a pellet gun outside.

You're not looking at this with a rational mind but allowing your personal feelings and bias belief to make assumptions. Why is that? it is because the cop is white? had the cop been African American, would you think differently over this whole situation? of course you would because that's part of human nature. You assume what you want to fit into your bias.

And before you believe I agree with what they have one, no I don't. I think they used too much force on this child and should answer for their incompetence fairly.

[video=youtube;li8yjXMXlCo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=li8yjXMXlCo[/video]
Tell me, was he shot because he's "white" doubtful, these are mistakes made by police. Kids these days think playing with guns, no matter fake or real is "awesome" and when some civilian confuses it for a real one and calls the cops, these cops take these stuff serious.
And yes, I am aware that there's been more shooting against african americans; I'm quite aware and it may be so because of a racial issue but not every incident can be labeled as such. People just need to view every side before jumping to conclusions, despite that at the end ofthe day the cops do need to be suspended for their impulsive behavior and excessive force used on a minor.

Last edited:

Luther

Legendary
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What details did I leave out?

They arrived at the location in their car, and the boy walked towards them while pointing the gun to them. See the video at 1:04.

Edit: OP, can I actually post in the thread without you negging me for no reason?

No problem, man, take your time.
I have a zero troll tolerance policy, although i do admit that neg rep was harsh for which i apologize. I just don't like ignorant statements.

Shadow Phantasm

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The only thing more disgusting than the fact this kid got killed for no reason are the people in this thread either defending it or blaming the kid for getting killed.

Let's hope none of your kids end up being shot dead because they want to play with their toy guns.

Shadow Phantasm

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Millions of people have survived their entire life never being shot by the police you wanna know the secret to how it's done?

Don't carry firearms in your hands in public replica or not
Don't argue with the police when they come and tell you to stop or to ask you a question
Don't resist and tense up during a pat down
Just shut up put your hands behind your back and wait, whatever's gonna happen is gonna happen the only thing that will happen by making a scene is an escalation in punishment. If you refuse to put your hands behind your back what was a cuffing and transport to jail becomes a taser shock and a ride to jail.

It's really not that hard of concepts.
Only if you live in a police state,those of us that don't have these things called civil liberties and rights.

Brian Griffin

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you're putting words in my mouth. Learn how to read.

Your problem is making this a race issue, I never stated anything about his race. I only stated that the media and the environment these kids are raised are the cause of what they imitate.
By these kids, I mean kids in general, I'm not looking at his race but of course unless I scream the "race card" I'm a racist huh. If you didn't realize I was making a point about "assumptions"

The amount of stupidity here is incredible.

It's a race related because that's how you want to view it versus the reality. That's called confirmation bias, despite of the fact that here the police is not to blame completely for their actions, it is so because "He's shot cuz he's black"

There's other accidents where cops shoot people just because they "freak out" or they're incompetent. Either or, you can't judge every cop that happens to shoot someone of another race "racist" or that they did it because the person was of a minority group.
While cops do tend to abuse their power and they are unfair to minorities, how can it be judged that him shooting this child was due to that fact?

You guys completely ignore all other facts and details and jump to pull out the race card. It's like the case of a man who shot two muslims while confronting them and people pulled out the "it's a hate crime because he's atheist and didn't like their religion" while ignoring the fact that he was pissed off at them prior to the killing over a parking spot argument.

People want to assume what fits their BIAS.

What's pretty ignorant is you pushing for the race card while ignoring everything else. I was merely pointing out that it isn't necessarily about race, just a bad react from both ends and despite that, the parents are free from blame for allowing this young boy to play with a pellet gun outside.

You're not looking at this with a rational mind but allowing your personal feelings and bias belief to make assumptions. Why is that? it is because the cop is white? had the cop been African American, would you think differently over this whole situation? of course you would because that's part of human nature. You assume what you want to fit into your bias.

And before you believe I agree with what they have one, no I don't. I think they used too much force on this child and should answer for their incompetence fairly.

[video=youtube;li8yjXMXlCo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=li8yjXMXlCo[/video]
Tell me, was he shot because he's "white" doubtful, these are mistakes made by police. Kids these days think playing with guns, no matter fake or real is "awesome" and when some civilian confuses it for a real one and calls the cops, these cops take these stuff serious.
And yes, I am aware that there's been more shooting against african americans; I'm quite aware and it may be so because of a racial issue but not every incident can be labeled as such. People just need to view every side before jumping to conclusions, despite that at the end ofthe day the cops do need to be suspended for their impulsive behavior and excessive force used on a minor.
If that was what you meant you should have shown that video in your 1st post.
I did a quick Google search on white guy shot by cop found it fast,you are just trying to escape from your mistake.
you need to search internet how many black people or kids were shot by cops,a lot.the white people being shot is very less.
Besides the post is about a 12 year old kid,the white kid is older and still alive.
You also said all 12 year old bully for playing with a toy gun,by that theory you can also say a kid who plays with toy rockets are future terrorists.
I believe cops shot that white kid on purpose to stop people from saying cops are racists.they shoot him after he let go of toy gun proves a conspiracy.they just came their to shoot him.
do you also blame Slavery of blacks by whites to the parents of slaves?

I am still waiting for that girl with barbie doll shot story.Show me please.

I find this incident both racist and sexist.

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it wasn't really a toy gun. plus a pellet gun looks like a real gun. If you see someone coming towards you with what looks just like a gun you would react. Granted shooting to kill was stupid but it is understandable. A pellet gun isn't a nerf gun

N o i r

Kin
93💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If that was what you meant you should have shown that video in your 1st post.
I did a quick Google search on white guy shot by cop found it fast,you are just trying to escape from your mistake.
you need to search internet how many black people or kids were shot by cops,a lot.the white people being shot is very less.
Besides the post is about a 12 year old kid,the white kid is older and still alive.
You also said all 12 year old bully for playing with a toy gun,by that theory you can also say a kid who plays with toy rockets are future terrorists.

I don't think I should need to explain myself when I was very clear in the first place. Escaping what mistake? I made no such mistake, I was very clear when I stated what I did and non ever stated me saying that;
"So you believe 12 year old bullies should be shot to death."
Also, I never once brought up the fact he was African American until you guys decided to make this into a race ward and say I was "racist"

And obviously, I stated that it is a fact that more African americans are being shot by cops than white people. I hear it a lot in the news, never once did I ever denied that fact. I'm well aware of how racism still exist in america.

Just because the kid is still alive and older is irrelevant to the fact that he was also shot because of a mistake made by the police.

@Bold Do you understand english??

Go back and read where this person said this kids was a bully and Luther said he couldn't make false assumptions. I replied by saying that in a way because of the boy playing with a gun and pointing it at people (probably) to feel in control or powerful, could be define as bullying. (But regardless all assumptions are not based on facts, they're made without proof)--you people need to read before pointing fingers.

I also never called the kid a gang member, I did state that because of the media and because of the environment kids are raised with all these violent games, tv etc.. kids learn to imitate what they see and being a thug or a gang member is cool to them. They are children and don't realize the consequences of their actions. (This is a general statement) it was never directed at the fact that he's African American.

I believe cops shot that white kid on purpose to stop people from saying cops are racists.they shoot him after he let go of toy gun proves a conspiracy.they just came their to shoot him.

do you also blame Slavery of blacks by whites to the parents of slaves?

I am still waiting for that girl with barbie doll shot story.Show me please.

I find this incident both racist and sexist.

Kay, I'm done.

Last edited:

minato93

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You have not been paying attention to this "race thing". It is not petty emotion, nor is it a fabric of imagination it is the truth. You are from the states, do you not pay attention to the news? Do you not think that racial profiling is a thing? When you have these prejudices that comes from profiling, you react to anything.

The kid had a gun, was pointing it at people, people got scared thinking it was real (not everyone knows how a real gun looks) plus pellet guns can look real from afar.
The person who called the police told them IT WAS A TOY GUN!!!!!!!!!!

The cops arrive, the kid reacts the wrong way and they shoot.
All he did was keep walking with his toy gun. Less than two ****ing second he was shot.

I am sure the police use this same reasoning to kill people.

Great world view you got there. Too bad it is so flawed.
I am not saying that all of them are overtly racist *cough* Ferguson *cough*, but a large number of cops have prejudices and kill blacks (and other minorities) for the most insignificant reasons.

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You have not been paying attention to this "race thing". It is not petty emotion, nor is it a fabric of imagination it is the truth. You are from the states, do you not pay attention to the news? Do you not think that racial profiling is a thing? When you have these prejudices that comes from profiling, you react to anything.
No you have been paying too much attention. Of course it comes into play just not as much as people think. The news takes every single damn story of a black man being shot because it well get them either views or sales.

The person who called the police told them IT WAS A TOY GUN!!!!!!!!!!
Said it might be. And a pellet gun isn't really a toy.

All he did was keep walking with his toy gun. Less than two ****ing second he was shot.

He walked towards police with a pellet gun that can injure a small child and looks like a real gun. It isn't a nerf gun. They reacted poorly of course but what kind of parent lets there kid out with something like that?
I am sure the police use this same reasoning to kill people.
Kind of. The head of the FBI said it the best.

Great world view you got there. Too bad it is so flawed.
I am not saying that all of them are overtly racist *cough* Ferguson *cough*, but a large number of cops have prejudices and kill blacks (and other minorities) for the most insignificant reasons.
Yes the cops were racist. That is a known fact now. However not town is like that. And some of those "insignificant reasons" were dealing drugs and other crimes. I remember everyone was sooo sad about one death, which was because a ****ing drug dealer ran and got shot. Not every story is Ferguson no matter how much people act like it is.

Brian Griffin

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think I should need to explain myself when I was very clear in the first place. Escaping what mistake? I made no such mistake, I was very clear when I stated what I did and non ever stated me saying that;

Also, I never once brought up the fact he was African American until you guys decided to make this into a race ward and say I was "racist"

And obviously, I stated that it is a fact that more African americans are being shot by cops than white people. I hear it a lot in the news, never once did I ever denied that fact. I'm well aware of how racism still exist in america.

Just because the kid is still alive and older is irrelevant to the fact that he was also shot because of a mistake made by the police.

@Bold Do you understand english??

Go back and read where this person said this kids was a bully and Luther said he couldn't make false assumptions. I replied by saying that in a way because of the boy playing with a gun and pointing it at people (probably) to feel in control or powerful, could be define as bullying. (But regardless all assumptions are not based on facts, they're made without proof)--you people need to read before pointing fingers.

I also never called the kid a gang member, I did state that because of the media and because of the environment kids are raised with all these violent games, tv etc.. kids learn to imitate what they see and being a thug or a gang member is cool to them. They are children and don't realize the consequences of their actions. (This is a general statement) it was never directed at the fact that he's African American.

Kay, I'm done.
You made a lot of mistakes in this posts.
1)You said "pellet gun look real from afar" when cop saw his gun from near.

2) "These kids with guns and who think being a thug or gang member is "cool" need to be taught different by the parents. This kid was no different, he was a victim of his environment and what he watched thinking it was cool".
Playing with toy gun does not mean he idolise Gangs could be cops,spy or soldier.he is 12 year old kid so he probably was just having fun like a normal boys does.
When i was i boy i has also played with toy guns with friends.none of as are bullies.and never idolised gangs too.

3)you keep saying Do you understand english??
I can write english so shouldn't i be able to understand you.Its not like i reply in Klingon.

4)the boy playing with a gun and pointing it at people (probably) to feel in control or powerful, could be define as bullying. (But regardless all assumptions are not based on facts, they're made without proof)
The kid died and you said he could be a bully and so the death is ok (that's what the above statement means)

5)because of the media and because of the environment kids are raised with all these violent games, tv etc.. kids learn to imitate what they see and being a thug or a gang member is cool to them. They are children and don't realize the consequences of their actions.
Watch the video.
[video=youtube;DNTzKHkxki8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNTzKHkxki8[/video]
You don't kill a boy in belief he could become a threat which makes the you the actual threat,The cop was the only bully in the video.

6) I never once brought up the fact he was African American until you guys decided to make this into a race ward and say I was "racist"
Its a black boy shot by a white cop.the post is a discussion of ideas.we can bring any point as long as its reasonable.Racism is reasonable here.You can't prove racism is not involved in this incident.In fact you made the most racist and sexist comment in this post.its called general discussion its with in our rights to put our opinion here.

So you gave up.i win....Victory.

Last edited: