Yubel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok concession accepted. Apparently people still can't control their emotions and can't think the logical way out of this mess. :lmao:
Says the guy who thinks it's logical to blame the cops actions on the people's mentality. You're excusing their actions while trying to make the victims bear responsibility. You're one of those people who never doubt the police, court or any authority regardless of how plainly corrupt they are.

DominiqueX

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Every day there are more and more moments where I think that I'm an alien who was set out on Earth, because I absolutely cannot understand how people can be so unbelievably stupid. All they care about is hurting and killing each other. From monday to sunday, from morning to evening. This is so damn tiresome, so many people seem to not learn anything in their lives.

About 200.000 years of bloody history are not enough to make people realize what is right and what is not. I am truly ashamed that I have to be a part of this death-loving species.

Those here who are happy about such criminal acts, are you not ashamed of yourselves? You justify murder of innocent people in order to set an example. You are not better than these criminal policemen who kill innocent people based on racism. Is that what you truly want? To become the same trash that you allegedly condemn? How can people be so stupid, for real.

What do you think such actions will cause? Do you think the police will be more peaceful if even completely innocent policemen get attacked and murdered only because they are part of the police? No, it will only lead to more violence since the innocent policemen will try to protect themselves, leading to more and more hate. This is the same circle of hatred that Kishimoto addressed in his manga. You all are here on a Naruto-website, yet you haven't understand a single lesson from the manga. What a waste of human DNA.

This generation is a generation of big, bloody change. The middle east is falling apart, the wealthy and/or strong nations only care about their paychecks and compare which one of them has the biggest penis down their pants. The USA will become even more terrible with Trump and Clinton as the candidates running for president.

I don't want to be part of any of this.

Adam Driver

Legendary
Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
First of all, what is the main purpose of a gun? Quite simple, to kill. It is not used for decoration. It is not used for display. It is not used for love. A gun has no constructive uses. It is used to kill, so when I see these simple minded arguments like "guns don't kill people, people kill people", I can't help but wonder what those psychopaths are thinking when they get ahold of such a device.
Just want to add that a firearm does have a constructive use towards it. It's used as a form of defense.
For example, if a man is running towards me with a knife it would be in my best interest to have a firearm to best defend myself rather than running away or dangerous trying to disarm the knife away from him. Or rather if I were to get jumped by several folk with knives or just bare fisted I have a means of proper defense especially if I'm no Bruce Lee. So in short it's purpose is obviously to defend oneself, it's why I personally own a firearm but they are taken advantage of based off the ill intent of people

Form

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Dannie, what are you doing in GD?

OT: It was only a matter of time. Not that I condone of the actions, since they contradict their own purpose in killing other innocents, but it was to be expected. Unfortunate and shameful. This will only cause more turbulence.

Dannie

/
Immortal
Kin
1,640💸
Kumi
35💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Obviously a gun would kill more people. What's your point?
My point is that more harm can come from a gun as apposed to other weapons, and considering that bullets travel faster when fired, it's much easier to kill someone with a gun.

People might do the actual killing, but guns make it much easier to kill.

I am not saying that guns are literally killing people. I am saying that the guns are the main cause for the killings. It is not always about the intention behind the attack. Sometimes it is the attack and the weapon in possession with the person.

Last edited:

Yubel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My point is that more harm can come from a gun as apposed to other weapons, and considering that guns travel faster when fired, it's much easier to kill someone with a gun.

People might do the actual killing, but guns make it much easier to kill.

I am not saying that guns are literally killing people. I am saying that the guns are the main cause for the killings. It is not always about the intention behind the attack. Sometimes it is the attack and the weapon in possession with the person.
So what do we do about it? We can't un-invent guns, the fact remains they're always available for the person who wants to use it to kill innocent people. Wouldn't it make more sense for normal people to have guns to prevent the bad guy from killing as many people, instead of leaving the civilians helpless with misguided intentions?

In your analogy, the person with a gun would kill more people and that may be true but it assumes no one else has a gun. According to your solution if we took away guns, your example would be correct. Perhaps that's the reason more people would die from a gun than a knife in the first place.

If everyone in that church had a gun, what do you think would happen? Would that criminal still kill more people than than he would with a knife? No, he wouldn't kill anyone because he'd be too afraid to even enter the church with those intentions.

Last edited:

Hachiman

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its like tit for tat. I guess the shooters are related to the dead ones or some *****es who want to use this as an opportunity to kill cops and create havoc.:yeah:

Marin

Veteran
Kin
306💸
Kumi
2,001💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It was to be expected. Every action has an equal and opposite reaction.

The civilians are fed up with police violence and started fighting back. While their rage is understandable, they'll always be at the shorter end of the stick as they lack the immunity these cops are given.

elitenoob94

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I honestly don't care about your job. To me you just sound like some countrybumpkin that likes to shoot animals in the forest.

Usually when people have to constantly use the word "butthurt", that would imply that they themselves are butthurt.
So you're going to jump to conclusions and think I live in the sticks? Well your argument ponders around my job, so I just so happen to have the inclination to talk about it.

No, I'm not the one cursing and getting extremely derogatory in the previous posts. Girl you funny. You need to stop getting butt hurt. Learn to relax, that's like the one thing that makes you lose an argument is when you start flipping sh!t.

Hachiman

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you two smartasses are so smart, you should've known what I meant.

I meant bullets from the gun, but please continue arguing on the trivialities.

All the more reason why you're opinion is bullshit. You're biased from the get go since you get a daily kick from firing bullets.
Yes you need to check your posts before calling someone stupid and your post clearly shows your ignorance to accept your fault. So please calm yourself before getting an infraction to each other. And sorry if I got on to your nerves:)

Or maybe that you're illiterate and isn't reading what you're posting.

Please continue to call me stupid. Re read what you post and see if it doesn't sound stupid?

Please, also call me boy. I'm sure I'm under the age of 12.

What is this? Pokemon? I need to counter an argument. I already have.

I don't stock guns, I shoot them. Stocking guns would be an armorer's job lad...
Please calm yourself. Nothing but an infraction comes out of it :)

elitenoob94

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How hilarious how you tell me not to "flip my shit" when you're the first one to call me idiotic in my first post at Punko. You expect someone to stay composed after they have some smartass little kid talking shit? Sorry boy, but you're not even remotely old enough to tell me what to do.

Now get lost you little shit.
That's not me flipping balls, at least I'm not calling people "f@gs" and little sh!ts. Please, can you stop being ignorant and re read all of your posts in this thread. You can see what we're frankly talking about.

Age doesn't matter, it's the maturity. Someone grown as you claim to be shouldn't be acting like this at all. You are truthfully and utterly a mess. I think we all can agree your jimmies are rustled high key.

Highly contradicting when a two year member much like me has 33k posts. Seriously, go outside, make friends, learn to enjoy life.

Obito the supreme jin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Says the guy who thinks it's logical to blame the cops actions on the people's mentality. You're excusing their actions while trying to make the victims bear responsibility. You're one of those people who never doubt the police, court or any authority regardless of how plainly corrupt they are.
I hate repeating myself. Look, the cops's actions against the victim were wrong that doesn't mean the people who hold his name in high regard go out killing cops who weren't even involved with anything. They were innocent, what's the point of spreading more violence when it can stop. And you're one of those people that would do anything to get their immediate revenge. America is corrupt no denying that but there probably is a way to fix that and make better court rulings. It's all about trust in this world. People need to stop making dumb decisions and see what they are doing. I never supported the cop's actions, all I do't want is more violence to brew and I would take any measure to see that it stays that way.

People getting worked up over this because of racial discrimination need to sit down and think of the deed they just did.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
If you advocate for the harm of innocent cops because you generalize all of them for the killers of innocents among them, then you're no better than the killers of innocents among cops that generalize and disregard the lives of these black victims.

What do you propose is the best way to show them that we don't appreciate them killing citizens in cold blood? Nothing else seems to have worked.
And neither will this.

Exaar

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Killing cops will just put the police force on edge, Making officers (even legit ones) very jumpy and scared for their lives, Then they make rash decisions due to recent Cop killing, Meaning they will take even the slightest threat to them seriously, Then they will be more likely to use lethal force irrationally, Meaning more Cops shooting innocents, meaning more cop killings and so on and then we go right back to the start.

Killing Cops isn't going to change a damn thing, it's just making it worse. If you want a war with the cops be my guest, You won't win though.

Until people start fighting the system that creates these cops and the system that allows them to get off for doing such things, Nothing is going to change.

Natsu Shazneel

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Blame the Corts. Till they get it together its an eye for an eye. If they don't fck with us we won't fck with them. You could try to preach that peaceful shit all day bro, it wont change a damn thing so just keep your mouth shut, your hands up and keep that target steady on your back and make it easy for them when its your turn.
As a black person is it hard for you to netflix and chill with all the killings going on by the cops?