Netflix and Chill

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Aight then you know that it would absolutely not solve shit but you're simply supporting it cause it makes you feel satisfied to see random cops dying just like the victims of PB are dying? That's just personal.
Most of these guys are walking free or receiving a slap on the wrist for murdering innocent people...i hope that whoever the snipers are they let it be known that this would happen again the next time they take an innocent life.

Venomous Cobra

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Most of these guys are walking free or receiving a slap on the wrist for murdering innocent people...i hope that whoever the snipers are they let it be known that this would happen again the next time they take an innocent life.
So kill innocents for the sake of other innocents until the non-innocents, stop killing innocents, aint that a logical train of thought.

GinkgoLeaf Girl

Regular
Kin
114💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bro we tried every non violent approach there is and THEY ARE STILL SHOTTING US DEAD FOR NOTHING!!! Are you ****ing blind!? Wtf are you talking about? They shot Philando Castile dead for reaching for his ID, THE SAME ****ING ID THEY ASKED HIM FOR!! WTF! THEY SHOT ALTON STERLING DEAD WHILE HE WAS PINNED TO THE GROUND BY ANOTHER COP NOT POSING A THREAT!! THATS SOMEONE'S ****ING FATHER MAN GTF OUTTA HERE WITH THAT PEACEFUL BULL SHIT.
I hear you. It's terrible, horrifying and truly heartbreaking for the victims' loved ones and everyone involved. But how do you think this is going to end?

Obito the supreme jin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bro we tried every non violent approach there is and THEY ARE STILL SHOTTING US DEAD FOR NOTHING!!! Are you ****ing blind!? Wtf are you talking about? They shot Philando Castile dead for reaching for his ID, THE SAME ****ING ID THEY ASKED HIM FOR!! WTF! THEY SHOT ALTON STERLING DEAD WHILE HE WAS PINNED TO THE GROUND BY ANOTHER COP NOT POSING A THREAT!! THATS SOMEONE'S ****ING FATHER MAN GTF OUTTA HERE WITH THAT PEACEFUL BULL SHIT.
Some cops don't know how to handle the job of being the officer. It's the person in charge of their administration who is to blame. So what your saying is because these incidents happened you want more hatred to spread by killing the cops responsible and preferably more cops.

You are not ending the cycle of hatred that way, you are the reason it's causing to spread more. Think rationally just for a second and imagine how many deaths there will be if the war like this keeps going on. It's time the public stepped up the right way and kept pushing for those nonviolent methods. Those cops who unlawful deeds should be punished by the law and not cause a flame war with the public because right now what you are doing is, by enraging the cops and killing them, you are putting the public at a greater risk.

You might as well advocate for Trump to start a World War as well.

Netflix and Chill

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So kill innocents for the sake of other innocents until the non-innocents, stop killing innocents, aint that a logical train of thought.
Blame the Cort system. If they would properly prosecute the cops the murder people, 2 things woukd happen

-1 cops would think twice before shooting an unarmed or innocent person dead because there would be more severe sentences (25-life or death). This would reduce the shootings significantly because right now its like the cops know theyre gunna get off so they dont care.

- People wouldn't feel like they have to take it take it upon themselves to retaliate against the cops because they would have already been brought to justice and there would be a lot less dead people because the cops don't wanna rot or die in jail.

Until the Corts get it together, i hope to see this everytime the cops unjustly kill someone and gets away with it.

Netflix and Chill

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Some cops don't know how to handle the job of being the officer. It's the person in charge of their administration who is to blame. So what your saying is because these incidents happened you want more hatred to spread by killing the cops responsible and preferably more cops.

You are not ending the cycle of hatred that way, you are the reason it's causing to spread more. Think rationally just for a second and imagine how many deaths there will be if the war like this keeps going on. It's time the public stepped up the right way and kept pushing for those nonviolent methods. Those cops who unlawful deeds should be punished by the law and not cause a flame war with the public because right now what you are doing is, by enraging the cops and killing them, you are putting the public at a greater risk.

Blame the Corts. Till they get it together its an eye for an eye. If they don't fck with us we won't fck with them. You could try to preach that peaceful shit all day bro, it wont change a damn thing so just keep your mouth shut, your hands up and keep that target steady on your back and make it easy for them when its your turn.

Retsu

Elite
Kin
52💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

While I do agree with what you say, I will tell you that the public can do nothing to force the hand of the higher ups to punish the unjust, and it's not just police officers who can get away with murder, just look at ppl like Casey Anthony or the rich kid who killed 4 ppl and got let off with affluenza, these things outrage the public but there's nothing they can do and most of the time police officers only get a slap on the wrist. The best approach imho would be political but the ppl are too fragmented in their beliefs to go that route.

Floydical

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"They" is who tbh?

And yeah true, Killing an innocent cop because another had made a stupid mistake is definitely teaching police more about how to not be brutal towards African-Americans, totally bro.
These are not stupid mistakes. These cops are overreacting to an intense situation and are clearly making wrong decisions, not mistakes. Mistake implies something not intended, these officers intended to kill as a result of a wrong decision. This is a flaw in officer training and dealing with these situations. The cops committing these murders are not trained properly or are not fit to be law enforcement officers, its as simple as that. The only way to eliminate this problem is to take guns away from cops. Either give them Tasers only, or put plastic or non-lethal rounds meant for immobilizing and stunning in their guns.

Clearly this is a tragedy, as 4 innocents died, but the number of African Americans being murdered by cops is truly unbelievable and this kind of response was inevitable.

Blame the Cort system. If they would properly prosecute the cops the murder people, 2 things woukd happen

-1 cops would think twice before shooting an unarmed or innocent person dead because there would be more severe sentences (25-life or death). This would reduce the shootings significantly because right now its like the cops know theyre gunna get off so they dont care.

- People wouldn't feel like they have to take it take it upon themselves to retaliate against the cops because they would have already been brought to justice and there would be a lot less dead people because the cops don't wanna rot or die in jail.

Until the Corts get it together, i hope to see this everytime the cops unjustly kill someone and gets away with it.
Courts and degree of punishment have nothing to do with this. As I said above, these cops are making incorrect decisions, not mistakes, in intense situations. They get heated and overreact to the slightest sign of un-cooperation, even if its not justified. Either the training of these officers is flawed, or the individuals are not fit as officers. Take lethal hardware away from these idiots, give them plastic rounds or limit them to Tasers.

Last edited:

Venomous Cobra

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
These are not stupid mistakes. These cops are overreacting to an intense situation and are clearly making wrong decisions, not mistakes. Mistake implies something not intended, these officers intended to kill as a result of a wrong decision. This is a flaw in officer training and dealing with these situations. The cops committing these murders are not trained properly or are not fit to be law enforcement officers, its as simple as that. The only way to eliminate this problem is to take guns away from cops. Either give them Tasers only, or put plastic or non-lethal rounds meant for immobilizing and stunning in their guns.

Clearly this is a tragedy, as 4 innocents died, but the number of African Americans being murdered by cops is truly unbelievable and this kind of response was inevitable.

Courts and degree of punishment have nothing to do with this. As I said above, these cops are making incorrect decisions, not mistakes, in intense situations. They get heated and overreact to the slightest sign of un-cooperation, even if its not justified. Either the training of these officers is flawed, or the individuals are not fit as officers. Take lethal hardware away from these idiots, give them plastic rounds or limit them to Tasers.
mis·take
məˈstāk/Submit
noun
noun: mistake; plural noun: mistakes
an action or judgment that is misguided or wrong.
"coming here was a mistake"

Little confused bruh?

Fountain

Elite
Kin
13💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
And people say guns don't kill people. How many more have to die for these idiots to get the message.
Guns don't kill people, neither do bombs, knives, poison, rocks, or even your own fists. People kill people, you moron. I wouldn't be surprised if you were European or something. Also the Mcdonalds logo on your avatar is upside down.

There's a reason why this shit doesn't happen in Australia.
Yeah and you wanna know why? Because as far as i know they don't shoot people in the face everyday. Gtfo

Last edited:

Dannie

/
Immortal
Kin
1,640💸
Kumi
35💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why is this retarded ass cockroach quoting me?

Guns don't kill people, neither do bombs, knives, poison, rocks, or even your own fists.
And out of all those weapons, which seems to be the most prominent issue?

People kill people, you moron.
People kill people with what? Last I checked, people were killing with guns, not with their hands, but yes, do continue to act like a 12 year old moron stuck in his land of ignorance.

I wouldn't be surprised if you were European or something.
I'm American so your idiotic assumption is wrong.

Also the Mcdonalds logo on your avatar is upside down.
It's supposed to be that way.

Yeah and you wanna know why? Because as far as i know they don't shoot people in the face everyday. Gtfo
Congratulations, you're an idiot, bye.

Floydical

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
mis·take
məˈstāk/Submit
noun
noun: mistake; plural noun: mistakes
an action or judgment that is misguided or wrong.
"coming here was a mistake"

Little confused bruh?
You clearly miss the point. Its not as if these officers are reflecting afterward, "Woops, I shot him by mistake, I didn't mean to do that." Rather, afterward they are saying, "Shit, why did you make a move? I told you not to make a move!".

The point here is that these officers are not simply shooting these people without meaning to. They are directly intending to shoot and kill because they were overreacting to the situation. You get it now?

GinkgoLeaf Girl

Regular
Kin
114💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I think it is a combination of both flawed training and unfit individuals. No doubt it is a difficult job, but imagine the kinds of differences we would see if more/proper deescalation techniques and strategies (among other things) were incorporated in their training.

Fountain

Elite
Kin
13💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why is this retarded ass cockroach quoting me?
Idk, why is a down syndrome worm quoting me too?

And out of all those weapons, which seems to be the most prominent issue?
Motive.

People kill people with what? Last I checked, people were killing with guns, not with their hands, but yes, do continue to act like a 12 year old moron stuck in his land of ignorance.
Right, but people don't kill people it's the guns, right? that's what you said and now you're contradicting yourself.

Hold this "L" and move along. Talk about ignorance when you get a brain.

I'm American so your idiotic assumption is wrong.
It was an assumption anyway.

It's supposed to be that way.
So it's not supposed to make sense then? Like you?

Congratulations, you're an idiot, bye.
Lmao bye then, it just proves how incapable you are of reasoning.

:bye:

Dannie

/
Immortal
Kin
1,640💸
Kumi
35💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Idk, why is a down syndrome worm quoting me too?
Oh right, I am the one who has down syndrome.

You must be registered for see images

And what has been the most reoccurring motive lately? You clearly no nothing about latest events. There have been numerous mass shootings in the past 3 months and you are trying to tell me that THAT is not a reoccurring problem?

You're one of the same idiots as to why this shit is still happening and you don't see it.

Right, but people don't kill people it's the guns, right? that's what you said and now you're contradicting yourself.

Hold this "L" and move along. Talk about ignorance when you get a brain.
And what exactly do you suggest? To keep things like they are? Guns are one of the most used technology for taking a life. More people feel safe with them so obviously it is the guns that are causing the problems.

Tighter gun control and more enforced laws should take place, but your emotionally unstable stupidity obviously can't see that.

It was an assumption anyway.
Your assumption based off of childish rage and induced stupidity.

So it's not supposed to make sense then? Like you?
This is irrelevant. Im not the one who created the fanart, so feel free to argue with the original artist instead, fgt.

Lmao bye then, it just proves how incapable you are of reasoning.

:bye:
It should be clear that you lack the fundamentals to take this seriously without sounding like a moron.

"Oh look, someone thinks we should do something about guns so I'm going to call them out because I don't care about the actual victims who died."

Yeah bye, don't like arguing with retards.

Illuminater

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
THIS IS WHAT THOSE FAT PIGS DO TO US ON THE REGULAR. ITS JUSTICE THAT THEY GET IT BACK TENFOLD!! :devil:
You must be registered for see images

Phact

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh right, I am the one who has down syndrome.
That was uncalled for... U took it too far. He does have a horrible understanding of the situation but you shouldn't attack him like that. What you just did is called cyber bullying. He shared how he was feeling about his life which takes a lot of strength. So please edit your reply to him. Thank you!