Retsu

Elite
Kin
52💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Crazy, this is crazy, condolences to the dead and injured but this didn't help those killed by the police at all, you're only gonna make things worse like this. I hope that this doesn't catch on because a LOT of innocent people will get killed.

Obito the supreme jin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
An eye for an eye brother, i hope everytime they unjustly kill someone, one of them gets shot dead. No fcks given. These fckn cops out here killing prople in cold blood, fckn murdering people left and right like its GTA and are getting away with it. I pray that those 2 snipers get away and do the exact same thing the next time these scumbags kill another innocent person. Enough is enough.
While it was unjust to have killed black person as those 2 black men were innocent, they shouldn't have retaliated. They are sending their asses to jail instead of thinking about the consequences. Police are corrupt af in America as well. If somebody was shot 4 times unjust fully they should've just protested using nonviolence like Ghandi when he got India their independence from Britain. Those snipers will be found though as police in America are relay good at tracking. This is Dallas Texas we are talking about, even the person who assassinated JFK was found immediately, Henry Oswald.

This world is starting to turn like GTA. Now it is every brother for himself. Revenge is turning people insane. A cop kills someone, make sure to fire him and then put him in bars, don't drag more innocents down with you.

Angelic.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Knew it would happen eventually with the protests happening. Not all blue wearing people are thugs just as not all blacks are thugs so whoever did this is going against logic

Ōkami

Supreme
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What do you propose is the best way to show them that we don't appreciate them killing citizens in cold blood? Nothing else seems to have worked.
Do your response is if they treat us like criminals then might as well act like criminals.

You're just giving them justification to shoot you now.

Netflix and Chill

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
While it was unjust to have killed black person as those 2 black men were innocent, they shouldn't have retaliated. They are sending their asses to jail instead of thinking about the consequences. Police are corrupt af in America as well. If somebody was shot 4 times unjust fully they should've just protested using nonviolence like Ghandi when he got India their independence from Britain. Those snipers will be found though as police in America are relay good at tracking. This is Dallas Texas we are talking about, even the person who assassinated JFK was found immediately, Henry Oswald.

This world is starting to turn like GTA. Now it is every brother for himself. Revenge is turning people insane. A cop kills someone, make sure to fire him and then put him in bars, don't drag more innocents down with you.
Bro we tried every non violent approach there is and THEY ARE STILL SHOTTING US DEAD FOR NOTHING!!! Are you ****ing blind!? Wtf are you talking about? They shot Philando Castile dead for reaching for his ID, THE SAME ****ING ID THEY ASKED HIM FOR!! WTF! THEY SHOT ALTON STERLING DEAD WHILE HE WAS PINNED TO THE GROUND BY ANOTHER COP NOT POSING A THREAT!! THATS SOMEONE'S ****ING FATHER MAN GTF OUTTA HERE WITH THAT PEACEFUL BULL SHIT.

Obito the supreme jin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And people say guns don't kill people. How many more have to die for these idiots to get the message.

There's a reason why this shit doesn't happen in Australia.
@Bold, if you are mature enough to handle a handgun without having the urge to pull the trigger then none of this shit would be happening anyway but then again America seems to be heading into the Dark Ages and with people's emotions running rampant it's about time they went against the 2nd Amendment.

Excite

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And people say guns don't kill people. How many more have to die for these idiots to get the message.

There's a reason why this shit doesn't happen in Australia.
From my understanding isn't gun crimes on the rise in Australia?

[video=youtube;fGBgH5_wcs0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGBgH5_wcs0[/video]

Venomous Cobra

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Bro we tried every non violent approach there is and THEY ARE STILL SHOTTING US DEAD FOR NOTHING!!! Are you ****ing blind!? Wtf are you talking about? They shot Philando Castile dead for reaching for his ID, THE SAME ****ING ID THEY ASKED HIM FOR!! WTF! THEY SHOT ALTON STERLING DEAD WHILE HE WAS PINNED TO THE GROUND BY ANOTHER COP NOT POSING A THREAT!! THATS SOMEONE'S ****ING FATHER MAN GTF OUTTA HERE WITH THAT PEACEFUL BULL SHIT.
Aight then you know that it would absolutely not solve shit but you're simply supporting it cause it makes you feel satisfied to see random cops dying just like the victims of PB are dying? That's just personal.

CronoT

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not saying this is justified. I'm saying that it was very predictable.
My wife & I were eating dinner at Burger King, & it was one of those restaurants that has a flat screen TV turned to a news channel. This one was showing CNN, & they were talking about the recent shootings of young black men, & at that moment in time, I was thinking that there are people who are going to start targeting cops, and/or more young black men who are going to start carrying guns, & will start firing at cops on sight.

As soon as I expressed that thought to my wife, CNN cut to the Dallas Affiliate that was reporting multiple shots fired & officers down. Almost every society in recorded history began its decline with the protectors of peace & justice becoming a tool of oppression, & the society at large starts to rise up & kill or supplant those who used to protect them. We are approaching a critical crossroads in our society, & the next few weeks & months could possibly result in a radical shift of our country.

ToshiZO

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My wife & I were eating dinner at Burger King, & it was one of those restaurants that has a flat screen TV turned to a news channel. This one was showing CNN, & they were talking about the recent shootings of young black men, & at that moment in time, I was thinking that there are people who are going to start targeting cops, and/or more young black men who are going to start carrying guns, & will start firing at cops on sight.

As soon as I expressed that thought to my wife, CNN cut to the Dallas Affiliate that was reporting multiple shots fired & officers down. Almost every society in recorded history began its decline with the protectors of peace & justice becoming a tool of oppression, & the society at large starts to rise up & kill or supplant those who used to protect them. We are approaching a critical crossroads in our society, & the next few weeks & months could possibly result in a radical shift of our country.
The fact that Trump is a legitimate candidate for president is already a big indicator for where America is headed.