Supreme
Kin
59💸
Kumi
1,030💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Its been a few times now that the anime has said its been 10 years since the war. What, this makes no sense.

It takes 2 years for us to reach the last so even if we say Naruto got Hinata pregnant in 1 month that makes Boruto 7 years old right now. would make himawari 5 and Mirai 10 what happened to it being 15 years since the war like they said in that one episode with the five kage summit?

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I assumed it was a mistranslation but CR used it 5 times now in the span of 3 episodes

I mean if Boruto and his gen are 7 year olds it would make more sense

Himawari being 5 would also explain some things

Like Goten in DBSuper she gets shorter in every episode.
You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Cfighter

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lmao unless you've forgotten, the age/timeline ratio has historically never made sense in Naruto. Mistranslation or not, this shouldn't surprise anyone and I honestly wouldn't think much of it.

chaos control

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I actually made a thread about this a couple of weeks ago lol. 6 year time skip after chunin exams confirmed (since Ao said it has been 16 years since the war)! Nah, just joking.

ninjarasengan

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its been a few times now that the anime has said its been 10 years since the war. What, this makes no sense.

It takes 2 years for us to reach the last so even if we say Naruto got Hinata pregnant in 1 month that makes Boruto 7 years old right now. would make himawari 5 and Mirai 10 what happened to it being 15 years since the war like they said in that one episode with the five kage summit?
Was it 10 years since the war? Or did they say something like " It's been over 10 years since the war."? The original manga used to do that a lot rather than giving the exact time.

Last edited:

kiiro

Veteran
Kin
57💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I assumed it was a mistranslation but CR used it 5 times now in the span of 3 episodes

I mean if Boruto and his gen are 7 year olds it would make more sense

Himawari being 5 would also explain some things

Like Goten in DBSuper she gets shorter in every episode.
That does not explain nothing. It makes it worse.