0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Doton: Haretsu no Cho'gath | Cho'gath's Rupture
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Chakra Damage: 40
Description: The user does the snake hand seal and at the same time focuses his doton chakra under the opponent. This causes the ground to silently burst the opponent into the air (not very high, maximum 2 meter). This will happen quite rapidly, and due to the silence of the technique is extremely hard to detect. The user will then go into the second phase by using his chakra to manipulate the ground beneath the opponent (were he will land), which will cause small spikes (they would fit in a normal sized palm) to shoot out of the ground (they will leave the ground as projectiles with great force), and hit the opponent from underneath. These spikes shoot out as silently as the earth rises.

Note: Can only be taught by Wesobi
Note: This is an very silent jutsu, despite being an earth jutsu, and is very sudden.

Focus the chakra under the ground. This basically shoots the enemy up and makes them easily hittable by other techniques (use with clones to use other techniques). While this happens, small pike shoot out from the ground to hit the enemy from underneath.

It's easily avoidable with a raiton jutsu, but due to the silent ways of the technique, it's hard to avoid the first part at least.

Questions, or anything?

Fuuton: Kishi no Jōdan | Jest of the Knight
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Chakra Damage: 40
Description: The uses focuses his wind chakra to the left, behind and to the right of the opponent, and also infront of himself creating 4 small spheres of hissing wind at each location, about mid range from the target. He then sends the one infront of him at the opponent. While the opponent is busy defending from it, he can manipulate the other ones to strike the opponent from all sides.
Note: Can only be taught by Wesobi

So, follow the previous one up with this one. You basically create 4 orbs of wind around the opponent as he shoots up. The thing is, the opponent will be busy with the one infront of him, you can shoot the other 3 at them.

both have low chakra costs as well, so that's a bonus.

So, opinion?

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
This guy, what a legend.

Yeah the main usage that came to mind is using this with a clone/summon combo. The main combo that came to mind would be(my bio wheres a cloak) hidden handseals and sudden launch into the air, couple that with a summon that can use the water jutsu that falls from the sky or sticky mud drop. By using either of these it takes the focus away from the ground and into the air, by the time they counter the top jutsu the first jutsu will skewer them.

With my cloak hiding my hands and my clone beside me i weave a single handseal causing the earth below my opponent to launch him upwards. As this happens my clone slams his hands on the ground and causes a massive ammount of water to come crashing down onto the opponent.

I got no real questions as the technique itself is very simplistic, but those are the most dangerous jutsu of all.

The wind one.

I see a nice little combo going here, not bad at all.

With my cloak hiding my hands and my clone beside me i weave a single handseal causing the earth below my opponent to launch him upwards. As this happens my clone causes 4 wind orbs to form around the opponent, 3 of them launch towards the opponent, the first aiming for his chest, the second aiming upwards towards his leg and the third aiming for his lower back. The 4th stays just out of short range ready to be sent at the opponent as soon as their counter to either the wind or the Earth jutsu finishes.

Wesobi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh, you still do that old skool style where you actually RP the practicing it. I find that useless, as people don't really get alot from it imo.

As for your reply: I wouldn't use the sticky mud drop, or water drop. The impact is too small, and it's doesn't do a lot. If it shoots u up and you summon water... they use the hardening technique, and just go through the water while defending from the spikes that shoot it up. the best thing you could do is combine it with the water orb that envelops around the opponent. That way, if they use a raiton technique they fry themselves. Capiche?