1.5 billion People

Genjitxu

Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You do know michaelangelo purposely rewrote the bible into a bunch of metaphors because he was trying to **** it up right? If it wasn't michaelangelo then it was sown other European dude that's name isn't coming to me at the moment.
But the Dead Sea Scrolls that were discovered by a young Bedouin shepherd in 1947 confirm the authenticity of today's Bible because they are dated before A.D. 68
Thanks for the long wall text. So what are you trying to say?
You take positions unbound by truth because you don't seek truth; you seek power, or else. Kinda like your Beerus icon - destroy the world and start over

That wall of text was to give you pause - to show you that if one of your assumptions could be wrong then how many more? A single misstep in the beginning and you will march right past truth.

Without accepting some hard truths then you're just putting new wine into old bottles.

If you can't hear me then listen to that Sir Francis Drake guy who is posting b/c he makes sense too

BrillyMac

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You take positions unbound by truth because you don't seek truth; you seek power, or else. Kinda like your Beerus icon - destroy the world and start over

That wall of text was to give you pause - to show you that if one of your assumptions could be wrong then how many more? A single misstep in the beginning and you will march right past truth.

Without accepting some hard truths then you're just putting new wine into old bottles.

If you can't hear me then listen to that Sir Francis Drake guy who is posting b/c he makes sense too
Tell me why after he said the weather will intensify that the biggest hurricane in the history of the Western Hemisphere is happening now

Furtuna

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks for the info and the source. I have no idea people like him are active in us. It's not like I've time to check all channels so these kind of pointers are welcomed by me.

Reactions: BrillyMac

BrillyMac

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thanks for the info and the source. I have no idea people like him are active in us. It's not like I've time to check all channels so these kind of pointers are welcomed by me.
No problem. Positive feedback is always welcomed on my threads. Id rather not argue.
To join the movement or learn more just go to justiceorelse.com

Last edited:

Genjitxu

Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tell me why after he said the weather will intensify that the biggest hurricane in the history of the Western Hemisphere is happening now
Why did he wait until November 10th? The weather channel has been monitoring a particularly strong El Nino pattern forming since May and has been telling people to brace themselves for a bad winter.

Farrakhan hasn't been given a sign - he's latching onto current events and forcing his beliefs on them. A sign or wonder would be predicting not a flake of snow falling this winter despite what the weatherman says.

Hurricane Patricia was the strongest recorded storm at sea but on landfall it became a category 1 and is now a tropical storm.

On the other hand I have been praying for 2 years now that God would spare us from the consequences of global warming. I read a certain report 2 years go that made clear that it's too late for man.

I don't know the mechanism God will use to save us: whether a scientist will have forgotten to carry the zero so the equations were off, or the sun will cool a bit, or we'll get more clouds in the sky and behold all things are made new

But I know the fervent prayers of a righteous man are effective - so it doesn't what Farrakhan says - I am already here and I am already praying.

BrillyMac

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why did he wait until November 10th? The weather channel has been monitoring a particularly strong El Nino pattern forming since May and has been telling people to brace themselves for a bad winter.

Farrakhan hasn't been given a sign - he's latching onto current events and forcing his beliefs on them. A sign or wonder would be predicting not a flake of snow falling this winter despite what the weatherman says.

Hurricane Patricia was the strongest recorded storm at sea but on landfall it became a category 1 and is now a tropical storm.

On the other hand I have been praying for 2 years now that God would spare us from the consequences of global warming. I read a certain report 2 years go that made clear that it's too late for man.

I don't know the mechanism God will use to save us: whether a scientist will have forgotten to carry the zero so the equations were off, or the sun will cool a bit, or we'll get more clouds in the sky and behold all things are made new

But I know the fervent prayers of a righteous man are effective - so it doesn't what Farrakhan says - I am already here and I am already praying.
Ok man. So what you're saying is by his highly intelligent predictions, he knew the largest hurricane in the Western Hemisphere was coming? Even when there was no sign of it coming? Lel. Keep telling yourself that

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,444💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok man. So what you're saying is by his highly intelligent predictions, he knew the largest hurricane in the Western Hemisphere was coming? Even when there was no sign of it coming? Lel. Keep telling yourself that
No, he is saying that your hero listens to weather channels.

It's hard to support a leader or a movement whose leaders enforce racist sentiments and are kicking out the majority support themselves. There is a reason you don't see many Muslims don't support you either even though one of them said it as a form of Islam. They don't want to exclude people on the base of their ethnicity. Movements which start with that kind of prejudice are designed to suit a small bunch of leaders who wouldn't have made big in the main stream.

BrillyMac

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No, he is saying that your hero listens to weather channels.

It's hard to support a leader or a movement whose leaders enforce racist sentiments and are kicking out the majority support themselves. There is a reason you don't see many Muslims don't support you either even though one of them said it as a form of Islam. They don't want to exclude people on the base of their ethnicity. Movements which start with that kind of prejudice are designed to suit a small bunch of leaders who wouldn't have made big in the main stream.
Muslims don't like him? What world are you living in? Iran, one of the largest Muslim countries in the world had him speak in front of millions. He spoke a couple of months ago at a Muslim masjid in Chicago. Not to black Muslims. To middle eastern Muslims. They loved every second of it. He speaks against the wrongs done to Palestine. How is that only standing up for one race? He is treated like a head of state in every country he goes to; except for here. A lot of people here treat him like a head of state here but not everyone. If he's such a racist why did Obama go to the million man march in 1995? If he's such a racist why does father Michael flegar (a white pastor in Chicago) defend him and stand by his side. If he's such a racist why do colleges bother inviting him to speak? If he's such a racist, why did Bobby F Kennedy Jr, Robert F Kennedys nephew, come to him for help in getting the truth out about the dangers of vaccinations because they purposely have Mercury put in them? See the problem with you people and your twisted perception on Farrakhan is that you think he's a racist. You think he's a hater. You think he's an anti Semite. You think he's a homophobe. In truth, all of those are false. You're literally regurgitating what the media says about him. The weak media. Look at his words yourself on a video. Don't follow the hype.

Here is his world friendship tour where he was treated like a head of state everywhere he went.

Last edited:

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,444💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Muslims don't like him? What world are you living in? Iran, one of the largest Muslim countries in the world had him speak in front of Muslim countries. He spoke a couple of months ago at a Muslim masjid in Chicago. Not to black Muslims. To middle eastern Muslims. They loved every second of it. He speaks against the wrongs done to Palestine. How is that only standing up for one race? He is treated like a head of state in every country he goes to; except for here. A lot of people here treat him like a head of state here but not everyone. If he's such a racist why did Obama go to the million man march in 1995? If he's such a racist why does father Michael flegar (a white pastor in Chicago) defend him and stand by his side. If he's such a racist why do colleges bother inviting him to speak? If he's such a racist, why did Bobby F Kennedy Jr, Robert F Kennedys nephew, come to him for help in getting the truth out about the dangers of vaccinations because they purposely have Mercury put in them? See the problem with you people and your twisted perception on Farrakhan is that you think he's a racist. You think he's a hater. You think he's an anti Semite. You think he's a homophobe. In truth, all of those are false. You're literally regurgitating what the media says about him. The weak media. Look at his words yourself on a video. Don't follow the hype.

Here is his world friendship tour where he was treated like a head of state everywhere he went.
I was referring to this thread where they were hesitant:

By using a special method of birth control law, the Blackman was able to produce the white race. This method of birth control was developed by a Black scientist known as Yakub,who envisioned making and teaching a nation of people who would be diametrically opposed to the Original People. A Race of people who would one day rule the Original People and the earth for a period of 6,000 years. Yakub promised his followers that he would graft a nation from his own people, and he would teach them how to rule his people through a system of tricks and lies whereby they use deceit to divide and conquer, and break the unity of the darker people, put one brother against another, and then act as mediators and rule both sides

^ that kind of teaching is hard to be taken seriously and get after for a lot of people.

I'm not interested personally. if you want to say that this is main Islamic teaching and has support of Muslims around the world maybe you should take it to Muslims users like Bakame.

Feminist movement gets treated as bad word because of some random self proclaimed feminists which have little connection to each other. But an organized hate group like this is popular - I find the irony here ..

Last edited:

BrillyMac

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I was referring to this thread where they were hesitant:

^ that kind of teaching is hard to be taken seriously and get after for a lot of people.
Did you know everything in the universe starts off black and comes from black? That's not racist. It's the truth. You do know black is dominant and white is recessive. To get white, it has to come from black no matter what way you slice it. He gave a scientific explanation for it. If he didn't, it would sound even crazier just saying that white people came from black people with no explanation for it. Then people would ask, how? He gave a how. Did you know, there's lessons from the Nation of Islam called the actual facts? These facts were given to them by the creator of the nation named Master Fard Muhammad. He brought these in 1930. Did you knwo people called them crazy for having these measurements in Thkse times? Every one in the nation is required to learn it or should learn it. Every year technology advanced and the numbers that this worlds scientists had changed getting closer and closer to the numbers in these lessons. Can you guess where they are now? Ask Siri how far is the earth from the sun. She'll say 93 million miles. How in the world did the Nation of Islam know this in 1930? Don't say it isn't really from 1930 because it is. We document our history just like anyone else. We never changed the numbers. We accepted the lessons. Here's a link to the numbers in the lessons. You can feel free to match them up

Edit: you do know there are white people that agree with that teaching right? And it's not a hate group. Look into it carefully before you label it as such

Last edited:

Honord Sage

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So what? the Pope sees and is seen by more people in one day than one Muslim, and the Pope’s message of love beat a bitter man’s message that calls for division instead of unity.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,444💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Did you know everything in the universe starts off black and comes from black? That's not racist. It's the truth. You do know black is dominant and white is recessive. To get white, it has to come from black no matter what way you slice it. He gave a scientific explanation for it. If he didn't, it would sound even crazier just saying that white people came from black people with no explanation for it. Then people would ask, how? He gave a how. Did you know, there's lessons from the Nation of Islam called the actual facts? These facts were given to them by the creator of the nation named Master Fard Muhammad. He brought these in 1930. Did you knwo people called them crazy for having these measurements in Thkse times? Every one in the nation is required to learn it or should learn it. Every year technology advanced and the numbers that this worlds scientists had changed getting closer and closer to the numbers in these lessons. Can you guess where they are now? Ask Siri how far is the earth from the sun. She'll say 93 million miles. How in the world did the Nation of Islam know this in 1930? Don't say it isn't really from 1930 because it is. We document our history just like anyone else. We never changed the numbers. We accepted the lessons. Here's a link to the numbers in the lessons. You can feel free to match them up

Edit: you do know there are white people that agree with that teaching right? And it's not a hate group. Look into it carefully before you label it as such
Why don't you dump siri and use google yourself to find out more details about the mathematicians who got it almost accurate even 250 BC?

BrillyMac

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why don't you dump siri and use google yourself to find out more details about the mathematicians who got it almost accurate even 250 BC?
That's splendid but it doesn't change the fact that the calculations in those actual facts are right when there wasn't even the technology in 1930 to do that. So my question to you is how did they know?

So what? the Pope sees and is seen by more people in one day than one Muslim, and the Pope’s message of love beat a bitter man’s message that calls for division instead of unity.
My freaking god dude. You people are killing me. Literally one of the main points at Justice Or Else was unity. I don't trust the pope. None of them. Rome killed Jesus and all of the sudden they lead the world in Christianity

Last edited:

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,444💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's splendid but it doesn't change the fact that the calculations in those actual facts are right when there wasn't even the technology in 1930 to do that. So my question to you is how did th
They obviously had technique that were almost perfect even back in 17th century:

You must be registered for see images

The link you gave isn't a proof for anything. It doesn't even tell when your group learned these facts- in 1930 or in 2008 when the site came up. Do you have a print of their literature from 1930 which you studied?

demon of the leaf

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's splendid but it doesn't change the fact that the calculations in those actual facts are right when there wasn't even the technology in 1930 to do that. So my question to you is how did they know?

My freaking god dude. You people are killing me. Literally one of the main points at Justice Or Else was unity. I don't trust the pope. None of them. Rome killed Jesus and all of the sudden they lead the world in Christianity
Things change and the roman empire is long dead if things didnt change then you would be in chains picking cotton for a rich southern democrat
And jesus died for our sins to save all

Aim64C

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

"Climate Change" is the product of man's attempt to build a modern Tower of Babel. The problem is that the climate models have a margin of error that is through the roof, and that routinely conflict with observations.

For example:

That deluge of lines represents climate model predictions of global averages. Different climate models are constructed to guess at different feedback ratios and other such things. The idea was that these different groups would construct these models and plug in a few different guesses related to the unknown values, and compare them to observed trends to see which one was more accurate.

The circles/marks at the bottom are the measured averages for those time frames - substantially below essentially every model prediction.

Bluntly - we don't know what the hell we are talking about when we discuss where the weather will be in 20 years. I read all kinds of articles when I was a kid in gradeschool about how we only had ten years of oil left, how the glaciers were melting and there would be all kinds of problems in twenty years, etc, etc.

Lo and behold - they are still peddling the same nonsense to ten year olds and those of us who are getting close to 30 who remember all of the insanity that hasn't come true are considered ignorant for not believing in the "settled science."

When they can build models that can predict temperature changes to within 10% of the measured averages over the course of a decade - I'll give some credence to their claims that we are in any kind of danger from climate change.

Multiply

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

This guy.

BrillyMac

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
They obviously had technique that were almost perfect even back in 17th century:

The link you gave isn't a proof for anything. It doesn't even tell when your group learned these facts- in 1930 or in 2008 when the site came up. Do you have a print of their literature from 1930 which you studied?
It's a book called the supreme wisdom. That website I don't think it was put up by the nation but the book is book is called the supreme wisdom. In 1942 when the fbi arrested The Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad, they took the books on his shelf including that one. Soon after the atomic bomb was created. By the way, in that book it talks about cracking atoms long before the first atomic bomb was built but when the fbi arrested him and took his books 3 years later the first atomic bomb was built. Do you think I'd lie about when the book came out? The Nation of Islam was started in 1930 and that book was brought by the starter of it in 1930. Those actual facts were actually recited by The Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad to his teacher Master Fard Muhammad. Master Fard Muhammad began teaching The Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad in 1931 and left him to finish the work in 1934. The test of everyone in the Nation of Islam who wanted to join was to remember the actual facts and the student enrollment. You can google about the supreme wisdom. The fbi also had a program called cointel pro who's main purpose, and it's literally in there documents, was to prevent the rise of a "black messiah". Google cointel pro. You can learn all about how they arrested The Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad. In fact, it's on the fbi website do to the freedom of information act. Of course they won't show all the documents because they still are running operations on the nation

Sir Francis Drake

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's a book called the supreme wisdom. That website I don't think it was put up by the nation but the book is book is called the supreme wisdom. In 1942 when the fbi arrested The Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad, they took the books on his shelf including that one. Soon after the atomic bomb was created. 1.By the way, in that book it talks about cracking atoms long before the first atomic bomb was built but when the fbi arrested him and took his books 3 years later the first atomic bomb was built. Do you think I'd lie about when the book came out? The Nation of Islam was started in 1930 and that book was brought by the starter of it in 1930. Those actual facts were actually recited by The Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad to his teacher Master Fard Muhammad. Master Fard Muhammad began teaching The Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad in 1931 and left him to finish the work in 1934. The test of everyone in the Nation of Islam who wanted to join was to remember the actual facts and the student enrollment. You can google about the supreme wisdom. 2.The fbi also had a program called cointel pro who's main purpose, and it's literally in there documents, was to prevent the rise of a "black messiah". Google cointel pro. You can learn all about how they arrested The Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad. In fact, it's on the fbi website do to the freedom of information act. Of course they won't show all the documents because they still are running operations on the nation

@bold1: Ernest Rutherford is widely credited with first "splitting the atom" in 1917 in a nuclear reaction between nitrogen and alpha particles, in which he also discovered (and named) the proton.

@bold2: COINTELPRO (an acronym for COunter INTELligence PROgram) was a series of covert, and at times illegal, projects conducted by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) aimed at surveilling, infiltrating, discrediting, and disrupting domestic political organizations. No doubt they kept tabs and tried to disrupt organizations and individuals connected to the Civil rights movement, keep in mind, they also monitored people in the government as well, also white supremacist groups, communist and socialist groups, and any group protesting the Vietnam War. Thats just the government using its power in a shady way.

Last edited:

KingHashirama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"America" ... who are they referring to when they use the word "america".

Some of the celebrities you mentioned, that showed up there.. are part of the reason this country is becoming "immoral" or w.e you wanna call it.

Last edited: