Messages:1,231
Reaction score:90
- Joined
- Dec 27, 2014
- Messages
- 1,231
- Reaction score
- 90
- Status
- Offline
- Activity Streak
How often do police shoot white people to death? I find it strange that you would find every way possible to belittle the importance of your own race. Sounds like self hate to me. You're really not getting it and I don't know what will make you get it. If someone watches you get your ass beat everyday by their son and don't do shit about it after you begged them for lord knows how long, would you not try to get justice? Fix your mind man. It's sick. I don't know what's with you but we need Justice. You can kick back and thing life is jolly but the fact of the matter is when you walk in an expensive store, they're going to follow you. When you walk near the police, they'll profile you. Not all officers but a lot will. You can kee thinking life is jolly until an officer beats your ass because you grabbed an id that he told you to grabThen what is it when a cop shoots a person of another race?
You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see links
You must be registered for see links
This isn't a black or white problem. This is a American problem. Thats a person killed by the cops for everyday of the year and then some. This article was written in May of this year. I think the number is somewhere over 500 now
I'm not reading a entire book to respond to shit you say to me. Perhaps you can paraphrase or qoute the book.
You think trying to hit the American economy, a selfish action, would fix any of the problems I just mentioned vs getting the American public involved with the "We the people" logic, is a good idea? Most companies probably won't realize maybe a few thousand but disgruntled people didn't buy their shit, but come on dude. You're being delusional.
I'm not seeing the point where the economy being more ****ed up and the problems being fixed will meet. You see how if the government and the American public has to deal with a shit economy they won't have time nor money to meet your crazy ass demands?