veggetta13

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hashirama uses a 1,000 hands jutsu. I hypothesized back in 2009 that Kishi drew inspiration from the real-life 1,000 hands statue and applied it to the Senju. Now we see that Hashirama uses the literal 1,000 hands statue.

You must be registered for see images

Kishi was inspired by many things, one being Buddhsim. PROVED
it's pretty blatant at this point that Naruto is Senju and he will follow the chakra order and become 7th unofficial Hokage.
For Japanese, it´s considered a necessary pam,pering and luxury visting south east asia. As you already know the whole crew of DB was a great fan of the Island of Bali. I f you rememeber, there were serious hints of a southeast asian cultural background influence, at the palce Naruto learnt or began learning his bijuu powers.

TEmples on that occassion resembled ayuthaya style (thailand)...... I do wonder how much Kishi has traveled or where has he gone. It´s really nice to see evrything so beautifully matched

EliteKakashi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Please refer to my . In it I basically say that this order is the order of chosen Hokages. The 6th Chakra is the the third-eye Chakra, which is obviously the Sharingan. The 6th UNOFFICIAL Hokage has a Sharingan. Danzou acted as the fill-in Hokage. Kakashi was chosen as the 6th Hokage, but never got to fill the part. Next in line as the official 6th Hokage (7th in order of chosen people) is Naruto.. a DESCENDENT of Senju, even though he is Uzumaki.
Kakashi was never appointed the 6th Hokage, either. News of Tsunade awakening came to them literally the second before they made him the Hokage.

Chakra

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakashi was never appointed the 6th Hokage, either. News of Tsunade awakening came to them literally the second before they made him the Hokage.

that's why I said Naruto is the 7th unofficial hokage. I hypothesized someone with a sharing an would be chosen as the 6th Hokage. Danzo did assume the role as acting Hokage, official or not. my theory was that Kishi based his order of Hokage (official or not) on the order of chakra. and Kakashi was officially appointed it just never happened.

Last edited:

Melanee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's very well done and impressive! And yes I agree, Buddhism is represented in Naruto, especially if you look at the curse seal on Neji's forehead.

EliteKakashi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
that's why I said Naruto is the 7th unofficial hokage. Danzo did assume the role as acting Hokage, official or not. my theory was that Kishi based his order of Hokage (official or not) on the order of chakra.
Danzo and Kakashi were both "unofficial" hokages, as Kakashi took over the "acting hokage" role given , and Which, going by that logic, would make Naruto the 8th unofficial/6th official.

Your theory is cool, but your math doesn't work out on the hokages.

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Danzo and Kakashi were both "unofficial" hokages, as Kakashi took over the "acting hokage" role given , and Which, going by that logic, would make Naruto the 8th unofficial/6th official.

since there was no officIAL 6th hokage there is too much gray area to do any exact "math".... i like your theory chakra and i get it

NLee

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

You really don't see the main point of this thread do you?

Honord Sage

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ah Tsunade is the last known Senju,And the 5 Th. Hokage So were do you get the 7 TH Hokage being a Senju? Senju and the Uchiha are at the cliff of extinction.

Chakra

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
can I just say years later now. I was right but slightly off. while he's not a blood descendent of Senju, he is the reincarnation and soul of Hashirama Senju.

Reactions: 00Rinne