Chakra

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hashirama uses a 1,000 hands jutsu. I hypothesized back in 2009 that Kishi drew inspiration from the real-life 1,000 hands statue and applied it to the Senju. Now we see that Hashirama uses the literal 1,000 hands statue.

You must be registered for see images

01-27-2009, 10:53 PM
According to my last theory that was Kishi's Hokage Selection ( ) I predicted Naruto would become the 7th Hokage because of the following:

-7th Chakra: Sahasrara (Crown Chakra... don't you always think Shikamaru is referring to Naruto when he talks about protecting the king?) 'thousand-petaled lotus'
Possible Hokage: Naruto Uzumaki
Color: Violet
Chakra Element: none
Chakra of pure consciousness. Its role may be envisioned somewhat similarly to that of the pituitary gland, which secretes hormones to communicate to the rest of the endocrine system and also connects to the central nervous system via the hypothalamus. The thalamus is thought to have a key role in the physical basis of consciousness. Symbolized by a lotus with one thousand petals (like his FSR strikes?), it is located at the crown of the head. It involves such issues as inner wisdom and the death of the body. Sahasrara's inner aspect deals with the release of karma, physical action with meditation, mental action with universal consciousness and unity (sage mode again), and emotional action with "beingness"-the state or fact of existing; a point of view gradually coming into being
In the West, it has been noted by many occultists that Sahasrara expresses a similar archetypal idea to that of Kether in the kabbalistic tree of life, which also rests at the head of the tree, and represents pure consciousness and union with God (Konoha Hidden Leaf?)

Now... since the crown chakra is the chakra of a thousand petals as mentioned above... Kishi must have been relating the thousand petals to the thousand hands/techniques of the Senju clan since Senju means a thousand skills or a thousand hands. So in order to make it so the 7th Hokage has something to do with the number a thousand, the 7th Hokage is probably a descendant of the Senju Clan.

Like my previous theory, I have found that Kishi took the Senju from Buddhism.
The thousand hand statue is the embodiment of the enlightened being named Avalokiteśvara who is a bodhisattva (an enlightened being who compassionately refrains from entering nirvana in order to save others) that embodies the compassion of all Buddhas.

One prominent Buddhist story tells of Avalokiteśvara vowing never to rest until he had freed all sentient beings from samsara (the cycle of reincarnation or rebirth). Despite strenuous effort, he realizes that still many unhappy beings were yet to be saved. After struggling to comprehend the needs of so many, his head splits into eleven pieces. Amitabha Buddha, seeing his plight, gives him eleven heads with which to hear the cries of the suffering. Upon hearing these cries and comprehending them, Avalokiteśvara attempts to reach out to all those who needed aid, but found that his two arms shattered into pieces. Once more, Amitabha comes to his aid and invests him with a thousand arms with which to aid the suffering multitudes.

The Bao'en Temple located in northwestern Sichuan province, China has an outstanding wooden image of the thousand armed Avalokiteśvara.

You must be registered for see images

So anyways... Naruto has a lot of compassion. His actions are because of his compassion. He gets strength from his compassion. If Kishi picks Hokages in the way that I predicted, then the 7th Hokage must have something to do with the number a thousand, and most likely that means they must be a descendant of Senju, and therefore Naruto is most likely that descendant.

Thoughts?
:naruto::naruto::naruto::naruto:
Kishi was inspired by many things, one being Buddhsim. PROVED
it's pretty blatant at this point that Naruto is Senju and he will follow the chakra order and become 7th unofficial Hokage.

Last edited:

So6p v2

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well Danzo was actually never appointed 6th like he was basically a sub. because of what's going on. So most likely Naruto will be appointed 6th Hokage, and then that little kid the 3rd grandson.

Chakra

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Please refer to my . In it I basically say that this order is the order of chosen Hokages. The 6th Chakra is the the third-eye Chakra, which is obviously the Sharingan. The 6th UNOFFICIAL Hokage has a Sharingan. Danzou acted as the fill-in Hokage. Kakashi was chosen as the 6th Hokage, but never got to fill the part. Next in line as the official 6th Hokage (7th in order of chosen people) is Naruto.. a DESCENDENT of Senju, even though he is Uzumaki.

Reactions: NLee and osba

Saiyansnake

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who is the 6th then? Danzo was just the 6th Hokage CANDIDATE. And btw Naruto's family name is UZUMAKI, not SENJU.
I thought he had the Uzumaki name so people wouldn't know he's Minato's son. I don't know much about the Namikaze clan but isn't he technically a Namikaze? Maybe since little is known about them I'm guessing they are related to Senju. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited:

Jobrjo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It would've been better if he used the one thousand hands statue as a secret jutsu for the Hyuuga clan.

It seems more fitting...
That's depending on what it does. I can defiantly see that though, 1000x air palm lol. Or 1000 hands repeadetly striking. But that's assuming it's a taijutsu statue... it might do hand seals, or strictly use wood. We don't know .-.

But I see where you're coming from :)