:0 What was the most recent movie you've watched?

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
In an alternate universe where Corona never happened, I would have known by now, if the villain in Bond 25 is dr No or not.
yeah, this virus is handing the whole entertainment industry an L right now. theres so many movies i havent seen though that have been out, this has been a nice catch up. i want to see that new Wonder Woman 1984 though, Gal Gadot is so fine

Reactions: Chikombo

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That's the best one.

I kinda wanna see that movie with Driver and Scarlett about people breaking up and falling apart. I don't remember it's name.
oh i know what youre talking about, i heard that was good, havent seen it yet. though i like romance in movies. have you seen Lost in Translation? it has Scarlett Johansson and Bill Murray, really good movie, one of my favorites. great soundtrack too

my favorite Harry Potter movie though is The Goblet of Fire

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
oh i know what youre talking about, i heard that was good, havent seen it yet. though i like romance in movies. have you seen Lost in Translation? it has Scarlett Johansson and Bill Murray, really good movie, one of my favorites. great soundtrack too

my favorite Harry Potter movie though is The Goblet of Fire
Goblet of Fire is like the one I dislike the most, maybe cus they kinda went from being kids to teenagers in that movie and I didn't like that change :(

• Love
Reactions: GrapeApe

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Goblet of Fire is like the one I dislike the most, maybe cus they kinda went from being kids to teenagers in that movie and I didn't like that change :(
yo thats true lmao. i never thought about that, thats funny

i like the story though. the whole tri wizard tournament, each scene and challenge was entertaining and shot well, Voldemort's return. it also was the shift where the tone of the movies went dark after that ending. i guess in a way they did grow up, i didnt think about them being kids before that but that kind of just made it better imo. its fitting because with the goblet of fire, after that the rest of the movies had a dark tone color wise and story with Voldemorts return. its like a transition from innocence

Reactions: Chikombo

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Get Out (2017)

Had this one on my watch list for a while now. I didn't know how relevant it is when I started watching it. I was expecting it to be more on the horror side, but still a good movie.
love that movie, definitely more of a thriller but it has some horror elements. but when that chick the main character was dating was eating cereal separate from the milk, while looking for black athletes to finesse. bruh i was dead, too funny