:0 What was the most recent movie you've watched?

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Joker.
Now I know how he got his scars.
That movie was like following a terrorist, can't believe someone actually made that.
How exactly did watching Joaquin's Joker explain to you how Ledger's Joker got the scars?

Everybody freaking out over this movie even though Joker only killed 6 people. I've seen Bruce Willis kill more people in the first act of Die Hard lol. Y'all should never watch the movie Rampage if this bothered you so much, not the one with The Rock but the one from 2009.

Reactions: Vasto Lordé

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
How exactly did watching Joaquin's Joker explain to you how Ledger's Joker got the scars?

Everybody freaking out over this movie even though Joker only killed 6 people. I've seen Bruce Willis kill more people in the first act of Die Hard lol. Y'all should never watch the movie Rampage if this bothered you so much, not the one with The Rock but the one from 2009.
He got his scars cus he was a pathetic loser that turned into a homicidal maniac.

It's interesting how crime is always on the edge of being either horrendous or just embarassing, you think it's boring and stupid, but if someone acted like that in real life people would be terrified.

I used to complain Heath Leadger wasn't a convincing joker, cus if someone acted like him people would just laugh at him and disrespect him, but people hyped him up as a huge fear.

It's easy to be stupid, it's a slippery slope, wave a toy gun and police are gonna cry thinking they will die and shoot you 25 times in the back.

Truth is terrorists are not that controversial as people think they are. Either people don't care or people make a big deal out of it.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He got his scars cus he was a pathetic loser that turned into a homicidal maniac.

It's interesting how crime is always on the edge of being either horrendous or just embarassing, you think it's boring and stupid, but if someone acted like that in real life people would be terrified.

I used to complain Heath Leadger wasn't a convincing joker, cus if someone acted like him people would just laugh at him and disrespect him, but people hyped him up as a huge fear.

It's easy to be stupid, it's a slippery slope, wave a toy gun and police are gonna cry thinking they will die and shoot you 25 times in the back.

Truth is terrorists are not that controversial as people think they are. Either people don't care or people make a big deal out of it.
But that's not who Ledger's Joker was....you know what. Nevermind.

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The King

A Netflix original.
i just saw this movie, that shit was dope. very well acted, it was shot beautifully, the war scene in the mud was something else, the ending! man, it has so many true elements too it regarding power and trust, war and peace, i loved it. what crazy turn of events, he lost his good friend (who was genius in war) but gained a fine ass wife that he can trust at least. though i do wonder what happened to his little brother after he became king, kind of never saw him again

i was really impressed, netflix is killing it. i cant think of a single thing wrong with it on first watch, that was extremely well done, glad i checked it out. what did you think?

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i just saw this movie, that shit was dope. very well acted, it was shot beautifully, the war scene in the mud was something else, the ending! man, it has so many true elements too it regarding power and trust, war and peace, i loved it. what crazy turn of events, he lost his good friend (who was genius in war) but gained a fine ass wife that he can trust at least. though i do wonder what happened to his little brother after he became king, kind of never saw him again

i was really impressed, netflix is killing it. i cant think of a single thing wrong with it on first watch, that was extremely well done, glad i checked it out. what did you think?
He died even before Henry became king, that's why he was able to become king in the first place. They briefly mentioned it when Cascoigne notified Henry that he now was going to become the king of England as his brother had passed away in battle in Wales. This is probably the only thing I didn't like about the movie: despite its length it quite rapidly jumped from one event to another without much consistency or explaining the contextual frame.

Robert Pattinson was brilliant though and I'm still laughing at the fact the actor who played Tommen in GoT played Thomas in this movie xd

Reactions: GrapeApe

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He died even before Henry became king, that's why he was able to become king in the first place. They briefly mentioned it when Cascoigne notified Henry that he now was going to become the king of England as his brother had passed away in battle in Wales. This is probably the only thing I didn't like about the movie: despite its length it quite rapidly jumped from one event to another without much consistency or explaining the contextual frame.

Robert Pattinson was brilliant though and I'm still laughing at the fact the actor who played Tommen in GoT played Thomas in this movie xd
oh word? yeah i totally missed that. i thought he decided when his dad was on his death bed pleading for him to do it, that changed his mind. i guess that makes sense why the brother wasnt in anything else. i did notice the Baratheon king though

to be fair the movie was over 2h hours, like it was pushing LoTR territory in length, they did have a lot to cover but i thought it wasnt too bad. Robert Pattinson is also a great actor, i thought so since i saw him in Harry Potter back in the day, i havent really seen him in a bad role, yet. that was priceless when he did accept the duel after his army was starting to tank and was slipping around. i was dead :LOL::LOL::LOL: too funny. at first i thought his character was a jerk but now knowing they actually werent picking a fight i think his actions were warranted