Ryu-kun

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Iv just finishd Prototype :D Now im back to Last remnant.Still stuck at the pillar's 7 bases ^^'...Need someone to tell me wers the best place to train since i cant unlock the ancient cave(i dont pay online)i think my BR is currently 76.Vm me if anyone kno ^^..

zureikat

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
cod 4 online
and DOta
tomb raider undergoriund ( but im stuck) thats why i left it but ill get back 2 it soon
4.stalker clear sky
5.call of jaurez ( i rlly like it)

Last edited:

BAN_KAI

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Iv just finishd Prototype :D Now im back to Last remnant.Still stuck at the pillar's 7 bases ^^'...Need someone to tell me wers the best place to train since i cant unlock the ancient cave(i dont pay online)i think my BR is currently 76.Vm me if anyone kno ^^..
LOL when i made it to the bases i finished 3 bases the other 3 were just too hard you should take side quests to level up i was the same level as you but i played the side story and the 2nd try i was 88th level just look at FAQGUIDE for the whole story

Am playing Prototype :D

Naruto..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
LOL when i made it to the bases i finished 3 bases the other 3 were just too hard you should take side quests to level up i was the same level as you but i played the side story and the 2nd try i was 88th level just look at FAQGUIDE for the whole story

Am playing Prototype :D
where are u at in prototype?