:0 What game are you currently playing?

Gintõki1

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,016 posts 974 reactions
Joined
Apr 11, 2014
Messages
8,016
Reaction score
974
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

The Big Boss

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,621 posts 1,706 reactions
Joined
Jan 2, 2013
Messages
8,621
Reaction score
1,706
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
What system or is that pc?
 

Yin

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,495 posts 302 reactions
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
3,495
Reaction score
302
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Just got D2 on discount. Probably going to nerd splurge this weekend on D2 and D4.
 

Waluigi

Member
421 posts 162 reactions
Joined
Sep 16, 2025
Messages
421
Reaction score
162
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Tactics Ogre Reborn, for the PC.

I had the original tactics ogre, let us cling together, for the ps1 / SNES.

I also got the PSP version, many years later.

All three versions are wonderful games, and provide the basis for games like final fantasy tactics (definitely), or octopath traveler (i think) or triangle strategy (definitely). This game is like the great grand-daddy of them all.

I cannot gush about this game enough, and would even start a thread yapping about it to anyone who is interested.
 

Demonic.

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
9,530 posts 1,511 reactions
Joined
Jun 9, 2014
Messages
9,530
Reaction score
1,511
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Mortal Kombat but the fatass keeps kicking my ass.
 

Zatanna

Elite
9,086 posts 825 reactions
Joined
Mar 2, 2012
Messages
9,086
Reaction score
825
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
1 day
I've been in a hotel last couple days for work, so I took my switch with me and was playing pokemon. I don't watch TV much so I just put some YouTube or music on my phone while I played. It was fun playing through again.

But when I get back home it'll probably be league of legends again. The grind never stops.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Leo

The Big Boss

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,621 posts 1,706 reactions
Joined
Jan 2, 2013
Messages
8,621
Reaction score
1,706
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Tony hawk pro skater 3.
 

AntiFragile

Member
9 posts 2 reactions
Joined
Dec 6, 2023
Messages
9
Reaction score
2
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Flappy bird

Anyone interested in the og i still got it downloaded on my iphone 5 for sale . hmu
 

Leo

Member
64 posts 42 reactions
Joined
Aug 13, 2025
Messages
64
Reaction score
42
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Black Ops 7.
Post automatically merged:

I've been in a hotel last couple days for work, so I took my switch with me and was playing pokemon. I don't watch TV much so I just put some YouTube or music on my phone while I played. It was fun playing through again.

But when I get back home it'll probably be league of legends again. The grind never stops.
Which pokemon are you on? I stopped at Sword. Kinda got repetitive in a lot of ways recently so I opted to maybe get one a decade from Sword and Shield released. Theyre not giving me anything I want personally. My favorite was probably Pearl and Sun. And I enjoyed Sword. Will probably get back on and do some side stuff.
 

Avani

Supreme
20,939 posts 4,040 reactions
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
20,939
Reaction score
4,040
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
1 day
Does candy crush count?:choco:
 

Akisha

Legendary
10,996 posts 369 reactions
Joined
Aug 31, 2010
Messages
10,996
Reaction score
369
Status
Online
Activity Streak
2 days
League of Legends to lose my sanity and Terraforming Mars to relax.
 

The Big Boss

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,621 posts 1,706 reactions
Joined
Jan 2, 2013
Messages
8,621
Reaction score
1,706
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Troi

♆ Soul of the Sea ♆
Supreme
21,154 posts 1,669 reactions
Joined
Jun 12, 2013
Messages
21,154
Reaction score
1,669
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
1 day
I'm not currently playing it, wish I could. But looking back at Majora's Mask and the lore and how much I enjoyed it as a kid, I can only imagine how much I could enjoy it as an adult. So much to do, no rush to beat the game, HELLA good story. They don't make games like that anymore. That has got to be in my top 5 videogames of all time. Holee molee...
 

minamoto

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
24,148 posts 5,114 reactions
Joined
Nov 3, 2011
Messages
24,148
Reaction score
5,114
Status
Online
Activity Streak
im curently playing kuni digerz and teh golden shovel..
 

Daedalus

Member
130 posts 37 reactions
Joined
Dec 12, 2025
Messages
130
Reaction score
37
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Dynasty Warriors 3 Remastered
 

Lucidus 🥉

Legendary
12,236 posts 1,430 reactions
Joined
Oct 26, 2011
Messages
12,236
Reaction score
1,430
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
1 day
Top