0⚔️

Power is Everything.

基本信息 Basic Information
Name: Jin Kazama (風間 仁, Kazama Jin)
Nickname: Fatal Lightning | Pitch Black Wings | Norman
Male
Clan: Sōma no Kō 相馬ないコ​

样子 Looks:

Jin Kazama is of Japanese ethnicity. He has black hair that spikes at the back of his head like his father, and fringes like his mother. Jin is also notably muscular and toned, evidence of the many years of hard training. While Jin inherited his father's body structure, his face strongly resembles his mother's. One of Jin's most prominent aspects is the black mark on one of his arms, a mark that ''the devil'' branded onto him.​

个性 Personality:

Jin is mostly calm, but can become enraged by acts of evil. He is very bitter and resentful as well. Once Jin's mind is focused in any particular direction, it is immensely difficult to get him to change or even notice the events and people around him. People close to him are always going to extremes to gain Jin's attention, yet he maintains an indifferent demeanor toward them. Despite that, Jin is a truly good person who avoids his friends for their own safety.​

You Sure? You sure you wanna fight me?

Basic Information​

Name: Asuka Kazama 風間 飛鳥 (Kazama Asuka)
Nickname: Fatal Wind | Kansai Peacemaker
Female.
Clan: Sōma no Kō 相馬ないコ

Looks:

Asuka has short dark brown hair and brown eyes. Asuka's default outfit is a blue halter top and blue short shorts, with matching gauntlets and lightly armored boots.​

Personality:

Asuka is surprisingly brash and arrogant. Though, Some states that she breaks up fights regularly, she seems to have no qualms about fighting herself and even seemingly revels in it. She is also confident in battles. Asuka is also known as being a "nosy kid" who likes to solve other people's problems, "usually by knockout".​

村信息 Village Info.
Village of Birth:
You must be registered for see images
Konohagakure (木ノ葉隠れの里, Konohagakure no Sato)
Village of Alliance:
Iwagakure (岩隠れの里, Iwagakure no Sato)​

排名/ /恰克拉信息 Rank//Chakra Info.
Ninja Rank: Sannin
Specialty: /​
Elements:

雷遁 火遁 風遁 水遁
Lightning = D-Rank | Fire = A-Rank | Wind = C-Rank | Water = C-Rank

Your ninjutsu:

忍術 幻術 剣術 体術
Ninjutsu = D-Rank | Genjutsu = B-rank | Kenjutsu = Just started | Taijutsu = D-Rank |

背景资料 Background Info.
History:

Jin Kazama and Asuka Kazama is the kids of the good-hearted Jun Kazama and the evil Kazuya Mishima. When Jun became pregnant with Jin, later Asuka, A demon-looking purple-colored human had appeared to take Jin and Asuka, but Jun managed to defeat it. Wishing to raise her son and daughter alone, Jun moved to a remote location in the mountains, where she raised both and trained them in the Kazama family's self-defense fighting style. Several years later, Jun sensed the approaching of a great evil and decided to tell Jin about his origins. She also told him that if anything were to happen to her, he should look for his grandfather, Heihachi. Jun's premonitions proved to be true, as she was attacked by Ogre 4 days later on Jin's 15th birthday. Jin began searching for his mother, with no success, and swore revenge. He was then taken in by Heihachi, a man who was the leader of a organization known as the ''Mishima Zaibatsu'', who infrequently hosted a tournament called ''The King of Iron Fist tournament'', who began to train him in Mishima-style Karate.

''If only my mother were still here…That was all I wanted. Why…?''

Four years later, Jin entered the King of Iron Fist Tournament 3, defeating numerous opponents, and a draw with his rival Hwoarang. Despite this, Jin continued on through the tournament and finally arrived at the temple where Ogre was located. Heihachi appeared and challenged Jin to a fight in order to lure out Ogre, but kept this from Jin. Eventually, at the middle of the battle, Heihachi left, leaving a confused Jin to fight against Ogre. And at last, Ogre then appeared before him. Angered by the sight of his mother's killer, Jin engaged Ogre. During the fight, Ogre absorbed Heihachi's power to transform into True Ogre, but was still defeated by Jin. Mere seconds after his victory, Jin was attacked by Heihachi's Tekken Force, and received multiple wounds before Heihachi was about to finish off Jin. He couldnt do anything, but just stand there on the ground, with his grandfather about to finish his Unconscious grandson. But, suddenly a man, depicted with bright green hair and an ever-present smile with his eyes closed, belying a demonic nature had appeared out of nowhere behind his grandfather and then slammed Heihachi through a wall of the temple, leaving him flying away from the temple towards the ground.

''Hmph, the Mishima Zaibatsu needs to come more prepared than that.''

As he finished slamming away the old man from the temple, he began to walk slowly towards the young Jin, chuckling to himself, while the tekken force members ran away in fear. Jin later woke up in a certian hospital, where Hazama was waiting for him to wake up. Jin could hear someone chuckling to himself, and then saw the same man who saved him.

''Hehehehe...''

''Who the hell are you?..''

''Oh, me? I'm Hazama of the Intelligence Department. Henceforth...pleased to make your acquaintance.''

''Hazama..Where have i heard that name before..''

''Hm?''

''Ah. Oh, its nothing.''

''At the time, I sought out Heihachi Mishima according to my mother’s wishes. I sought power. Overwhelming and absolute. Guided by Heihachi, I entered the tournament. It was then that it happened. With my mother’s killer before me, something inside me just snapped. No regard for family in the quest for power-the curse of the Mishima bloodline. I have no recollection of what happened then…''

Since his betrayal by Heihachi, Jin loathed everything related to the Mishimas - his bloodline, fighting style, the dna of the mishimas in his blood, everything. Day after day, Jin trained to unlearned the Mishima-ryu fighting style, and master the traditional art of karate. One day, Jin heard the king of iron fist tournament 4, hosted by his grandfather, was announced; Jin entered without hesitation to destroy the evil Mishima bloodline. After fighting many opponents in the tournament, including Hwoarang, Jin finally had a match with Kazuya, his father. On his way to fight Kazuya, Jin was attacked by the Tekken Force (yet again). Jin managed to take down a number of them but was outnumbered and eventually defeated. He was then taken prisoner and held captive at a place known as ''Honmaru''. When he awoke, he found Kazuya and Heihachi there, where his father awaited while his grandfather was knocked out when Kazuya attacked Jin to finish him off, but Jin defeated him. Heihachi then tried to beat Jin next but filled with so much hate and evil presence, and was blinded by it. He went rampage on Heihachi who also was defeated, which was because he was exhausted and damaged by the attack from Kazuya, and Jin tried to kill them, but stopped when suddenly an image of his mother came to him. Jin dropped his grandfather and flew off into the night. However, he was overwhelmed by an evil presence and lost consciousness.

While rumors about Heihachi being dead, Jin was awakened by an unknown voice in a destroyed forest, and he knew he was the one who did it. Upon returning to Yakushima, Jin was plagued by recurring nightmares triggering an evil presence within him. Unsure of how long he could hold on, Jin set out to end his bloodline and participated in the 5th King of Iron Fist tournament. Jin fought Hwoarang again, but the reccuring nightmares restricted him from fighting anymore, and Hwoarang took the opportunity to strike and defeated Jin. Suddenly Jin began from out of nowhere, where the evil presence took over him. An evil smirk was seen on his face, and he went rampage on Hwoarang and defeated him afterwards. After the battle, he became calm, and then Jin met and battled a man Jinpachi Mishima and in the end defeated him. Jinpachi exploded into nothing but dust. Jin in the end walks into the Mishima Zaibatsu throne room, having claimed the Zaibatsu.

While that happened, Asuka came home one day to find that an unknown man had destroyed the dojo where Asuka usually trained in, and put Asuka's uncle in the hospital. An man known as ''Erzo the bloodedge'' came to investigate the incident, mentioning that the suspect likely to enter the same tournament as Jin is entering. Upon hearing this, Asuka decides that she will also enter the tournament, only to find her ''poor'' brother and the man who set her uncle into the hospital. During the tournament, she defeated Lili, and discovered that Feng Wei, a powerful man was the culprit behind the attack on her father's dojo, but to her dismay, he was nowhere to be found. The tournament ended, she returned to her calm and normal life, disappointed.

''Zaibatsu head Jin Kazama declairs independance and war against the rest of the world. True to Jin’s words, ” With overwhelming power in hand, I’ll bring an end to it all.”, it seemed to be only a matter of time before the world will be under the Mishima Zaibatsu’s control. The G Corporation rises agenst the Mishima Zaibatsu. It was from this time that I had my doubts about this battle. Whether what we were doing was really just. I led a group of like-minded soldiers, over half of the Tekken force, in rebellion agenst the Mishima Zaibatsu. The G Corporation announced a substantial bounty on Jin Kazama around the same time. Almost as in response, the Mishima Zaibatsu announced a new tournament. We set out for the next battle. That was the day the events were set in motion…''

And so, begins the tournament..​

其他信息 Other information

Will of Stone; The "Will of Stone" (石の意志, Ishi no Ishi) is the Nindō that exists symbolically in the monument. Similar to Konoha's Will of Fire, the Iwa shinobi live their life by this great principle. The First Tsuchikage told a young Ōnoki that the stone holds no true significance to the monument, even going as far as to simply throwing it back into the pool with the other stones and replacing it with another random stone. He uses these stones to demonstrate how essential the strong will of the shinobi is to Iwagakure. Jin and Asuka carries the will of stone inside from their village. Because of having such a strong willpower means that in a battle, small injuries are not enough to stop him. their will to live and win, is a very great deal, it has helped them many times in battle.

Pictures:

Jin Kazama:-

And for the lols:-

Hazama (Kerrah) + Ragna (Erzo) + Jin (me)! =DD Sadra FTW!

Asuka Kazama:-

Theme Song and Background Music:

Battles
Stopped counting.

Note: Updating .
Note: If anything wrong, tell me.
Note: History sucks. And thats because i was so tired. :| i know. No need to tell me the obvious. :|

~Approved~

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Aura