0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

You must be registered for see images

“Life is hard. But we'll have to fight it with all we've got. Then, in the end, we can say: What a good life i've had.”

基本信息 | Basic Information
Name: Kazuma Kiryu (桐生 一馬, Kiryū Kazuma)
Nickname: The Dragon of Dojima (堂島の龍 Doujima no ryu) | Kiryuuuuchan! | Norman | Ojisan | Kiryū | The Azure Dragon | Lu Bu-sama | Waga Mo (My Lord) | Father of | Husband of | Fourth Chairman (四代目, Yondaime) | Kazumanosuke Kiryu (桐生 一馬之介) | Miyamoto Musashi (宮本 武蔵) | Kiryu-sama | Zhen Yi | Suzuki Taichi
Male
Clan: Uchiha.
Looks: Look at the pictures.​

个性 Personality:

Kiryu's a stoic, yet confident and collected man, even when facing down the most frustrating and bizarre of characters. His serious dedication and patient, intelligent approach to his Battles make him a man that earns him respect wherever he goes. However, his sense of justice is strong and when challenged, he can become extremely passionate. Formal and humble, he tries to see the best in every person, be they ally or foe. He addresses disasters with a prudent and sincere manner, always striving for an optimistic solution to the situation. He cares for the safety of his allies and enemies, believing that everyone should live in happiness.

A caring father, he is proud of his children and tries his best to look out for them. He acts as a strong mentor figure for them and points out their respective strengths and weaknesses. he is humble and protective towards his wife, Serah. Revering her with high regard, he wishes to impress her and will always hurry to her aid if she is in danger.​

村信息 Village Info.
Village of Birth:
Konohagakure (木ノ葉隠れの里, Konohagakure no Sato)
Village of Alliance:
Iwagakure (岩隠れの里, Iwagakure no Sato)

排名/ /恰克拉信息 Rank//Chakra Info.
Ninja Rank: Sannin
Specialty: /​

Elements:

雷遁 火遁 風遁 水遁
Lightning = D-Rank | Fire = A-Rank | Wind = C-Rank | Water = C-Rank

Your ninjutsu:

忍術 幻術 剣術 体術
Ninjutsu = D-Rank | Genjutsu = B-rank | Kenjutsu = Just started | Taijutsu = D-Rank |

背景资料 Background Info.
History:

Kazuma Kiryu was born in Konohagakure. Back then, they were still uchihas. When his father and his family moved to Iwagakure, suddenly, the annihilation of the uchiha clan accured. The two young parents thought what to do about it. They decided to change their surname, to avoid any problems with the uchihas. While Kiryu grew up, he continued to get more and more siblings. The first sibling he ever got, was none other then Hazama. Hazama, as a young kid, was a innocent and pure child. He would do nothing but to make his parents proud of him. Awkwardly, Hazama has a different hair color then either of his parents. The second sibling he recieved, as none other then his sister, Cana. She was a mature child, and always acted like a older sister figure for the other children. At the age of 7, He went to the ninja academy of Iwagakure. With the help of his parents, He had cleared all tests with a score that was average like the others. ''Yosh. It was time to enter the chunnin exams.'', He said, at the age of 9. With the hard-working training paying off, he made it to the final battle of the chunnin exams. He faced a young boy named ''Deng Ai''. Deng Ai was a powerful, but sadly a slow type. This added a advantage for Kiryu. Due to the poor boy's weakness, Deng Ai was no match for Kiryu, and was ultimately defeated. Now, many years later. Kiryu now is at the age of 20, and at the rank of a jounin. He moved to a gigantic island ''Nippon'', which was considered as large as the ninja nations. Then, he joined a organization known as the ''Tojo Clan''. He was planning on starting his own family until he took the blame for the murder of Sohei Dojima, to protect Nishiki, and was imprisoned for ten years. 10 years later, after his release, Kazuma returned to his home town but due to his patricide, he is marked for death by the entire community. He quickly found himself pulled back into the underworld. Later they find out Mizuki was found dead at the Tokyo Bay. But Kazuma didnt give up. He kept searching which eventually led him closer to the truth. They eventually arrived at the Tokyo Docks where they found Shintaro Fuma, while there they met Yuyashi Kazama, member of the Mishima Zaibatsu. There the Shimano Family attacked, after fighting through them all (Including Shimano) Kazuma regrouped with Fuma. Angry Shimano tossed a paper bomb, with an explosive tag on towards Kiryu, but shielded by Fuma was undamaged. It was here Fuma died. In Fumas last words he confessed to Kazuma that he was the one that killed his "real" parents. Kazuma replied it doesn't matter and he was his real father to him. Throughout their journey, Kazuma was led to the millenium tower where they finally met Yumi who was revealed to be Mizuki. Reunited at once Kazuma felt happiness at last, though this didn't last long as they are interrupted by Kyohei Jingu, the mastermind behind stealing the 10 billion. Yumi tells about how they were a couple during the time Kazuma was in prison. Holding out a bomb threatening to blow up the 10 billion, Jingu allows Yumi to go inside. Kazuma then beats Jingu and his subordinates going inside with Yumi. Seconds later Nishiki appears telling Kazuma of his plan. This is followed by a full on fight between them, with Kazuma coming on top as the winner. Kazuma enters the vault with the 10 billion only to be greeted behind them by Kyohei Jingu about to attack Kazuma. Yumi protects Kazuma, taking the slash. An injured Nishiki charges at Jingu, activating the bomb, blowing him, Jingu and the money up. After the explosion, Kazuma lost all hope in life, but is quickly convinced by Date there is still more to live for. Kazuma decides to quit business and live a peaceful life. Once, he had been going on a trip outside his home town. There, he met a young beauty called ''Serah''. He fell in love with her, and married her. They had gotten many children. Some of them were famous as ''Lady Zhen'', ''Max Payne'', or ''Yuno Gasai''. When the fifth Chairman of the Tojo Clan, Yuyashi Kazama, is assassinated, Kazuma Kiryu wants his own son, Max Payne to take the clan's leadership and prevent an upcoming war, but the young man doesn't want the responsibility. While attempting to broker a peace deal between the Tojo and the Mishima Zaibatsu, Max and Ryu Goda, Mishima chairman, are kidnapped by Jin Kazama, Ryu's adopted son. Jin, through working with the Jingweon mafia, attempts to destroy Kamurocho and Kiryu. Kiryu is put under the protective custody of his own daughter, and a female officer of Wei called Zhenji, who uses her own father to get close to the Tojo to discover her past. Eventually, Kiryu and Jin fight atop Kamurocho Hills. Kiryu is victorious, buy Yuyashi Kazama appears, revealing that he faked his own death to start a war. Kazama is also defeated, but begs Kiryu to trust him. After Ryu Goda and Yuyashi Kazama are dead, Kiryu and Jin have a final showdown, which Kiryu wins. A bomb Yuyashi had triggered, but secretly removed the fuse from, fails to detonate, saving Kiryu and Zhen's lives.

''A Soldier of the Dojima Family, an affiliate of the Tojo Clan. He is only 20 and already an officer of the Tojo Clan's most influential subsidiary family. A.k.a. "The Dragon of the Dojima Family". He grew up in the Sunflower Orphanage with his good friends, Nishiki and Yumi.''

The sun is shining brightly with a few clouds at the bottom of the sky. It has crystal clear blue water slowly rising and retreating across the shore and an orphanage in the background surrounded by bright lush vegetation and a few other houses. We see a figure. She is a girl with long pink hair with blue eyes, wearing a red sleeve-less shirt with a white tank-top over it with light blue shorts and pink sandals along with a straw hat and a white ribbon tied around it. Her name is Serah, the wife of the caretaker of the oprhanage. She is sitting at the shore, staring out into the ocean until she raises her head up to see a figure with black spiky slicked back hair and a small trimmed goatee emerge from the water. She stands up and waves her hand towards the man.

"Darling!''

The man walks out of the water showing a very complicated but elegant tattoo of a dragon. He soon reaches the shore smirking with a harpoon in one hand and a huge fish in the other. His name is Kazuma, who was once known as the first chairman of the tojo clan, an organization who's current leader is his own son, Max. He is now the current caretaker of Sunshine.

"Here's tonight's dinner." He said holding up the fish. He walks up to her and says "I guess we better start cooking."

''Alright.'' She said, walking back towards the orphanage.

---------------

The sun is starting to set, giving the area a brilliant shade of pinkish-orange. The orphanage itself isn't anything spectacular. Just a basic wooden structure with a few sliding doors. The whole place is surrounded by a chest high stone wall covered in vines with two bronze lion dog statues at the base of the entrance with a plaque labeled "Sunshine Orphanage" on the bottom. A bunch of kids playing ball in the front of the orphanage until...

"Soups On!" Kazuma, the caretaker, announced, walking out of the orphanage. He is now wearing a red Hawaiian shirt with beige slacks and brown loafers.

"Sit down everyone!" Serah said carrying the cooked fish, as well as Kiryu carrying two bowls of white rice. They all ran to the table calling out things like "Okay!" and "I'm starving!". They both place the food on the table, but before they dig in, the boy known as Kouji looks up and sees someone.

"Uncle Arthas!" he calls out grabbing everyone's attention. Kazuma turns around while all the kids ran towards him. While he was noticing this, the man known as Arthas gave them all a sad smile while the kids try to get his attention by jumping around, clearly excited about his presence.

"Boss..." he said to Kazuma gaining his attention.

"What is it, is something wrong?" the former member of the tojo clan showing a little bit of concern seeing the look on his face. Serah realized something terrible must have happened noticing his downcast look.

"It's Castiel.." he said almost painfully. This caused Kazuma to scowl, he was not liking where this was going. "He's..." he trailed off, obviously showing sorrow in his voice. He looked down than back up narrowing his eyes. "He's been stabbed..." he finally said.

This shocked Kazuma greatly, while the rest of the orphans showed looks of worry and concern. They've never seen him in person but Uncle Arthas and Uncle Sauron talked highly of him.

------------------------------

We now cut to a highway with a train, being driven at night with two men in the back both wearing business suits, one was talking on his walkie talkie while the other has a serious look on his face staring out the window with his arms crossed and one leg sitting on the other. He has slicked back black hair with a beard. His name is Max Payne, Sixth Chairman of the Tojo Clan.

"Yes, I understand." the other men, most likely Max's assistant said to the caller .

"I'll put him on." he said. "You have a call, chairman." he said to Max.

"Who is it?" he questioned in a cold tone, clearly not interested.

"They said it was about "the deal"." This got Max's attention, he rolled up the windows and grabbed the walkie talkie before putting to his ear.

"This is Payne. Yes." he answered. "I told you the other day that I wasn't interested-" he said sternly, annoyed that it was them again. "That's right, the Tojo Clan will have nothing to with it." he stated before switching leg positions. "I said no!" he replied losing his patience quickly. "I don't care if you offer us 20 billion, my answer remains the same! goodbye." he said, before hanging up the phone and giving the phone back to his assistant, while resuming his position and sighing.

"Chairman, was that about that land deal?" he questioned. Payne looked away, practically confirming his accusation. "Are you sure it's alright to refuse?"

"Meaning what?''

"Sir, the income stream from Wei is keeping our organization afloat, if we take the land deal...we'd have enough to live on for at least a decade. A quick estimate shows we could make 100 billion yen-maybe more! And if we help that man out, we'd have a strong ally in the government who-"

"Enough! You think I don't know that? I just can't let them take that land!"

"Are you talking about your father's land?"
he finally questioned.

"He saved the Tojo Clan more times than I can count. I just can't kick him out..''

''Hm.''

"Hey."
Max called to the driver.

"Yes, sir?" he said, waiting for a reply.

"Go back to headquarters." he ordered.

"But chairman, what about the banquet?" the assistant asked.

"Cancel it, I have to make sure no one in our organization makes a move on their own."

-----------------

The train stayed up to the front of the building with a row of men in suits on each side. One of the men walks up to Dojima's door and opens it while bowing. The chairman exists and all the men bow.

''WELCOME BACK, SIR!''

"Sir, you have a visitor."

"Who is it?"

"Actually...[whispering]"

"What?"

"It's true, there's no question about, it's him."

"......Where is he?"

"In your office, sir."

"Alright."

He soon made it to the entrance and walked down the hallway before entering his office. He sees two men turn around. One of them reminded him of someone...Oh no. He knew something was wrong. This was Cao Cao, the former chairman of Wei.

"My Lord!...Why are you here?!"

"Surprised?"

He questioned sarcastically before walking to the coffee table in the center of the room and tossing the envelope on it.

"What's this?" he asked staring at the envelope.

"Something of importance to you." Cao Cao said cryptically. Max quickly grabbed the envelope, opened it and grabbed the document before reading soon making his eyes widened at what it was.

"It's...the land deed." he said stunned, at this rate he was going to have a heart attack. "But this is where my father-"

he trailed off before closing the document.

"I know, you could never take that land away from Kazuma Kiryu, that's why we got the deed for you."

"But why?"

"We can't let the Tojo Clan walk away from the land deal."

"I see, but I've already make my decision. We'll have nothing to do with this."

"You're the Chairman of the Tojo Clan, with 30,000 members to support, AND A FAMILY. can you really afford to turn this down?"

"And if I refuse?"

He asked holding up the deed. The man in the coat walked up to him and snatched the deed from him before walking away.

"That would be a problem." he said before reaching onto his coat pulling something out.

his insticts took over and Max pulled out some kunais and aimed it at Cao Cao.

SWING!

Suddenly a black figure swings something towards Max's stomach. Max stumbled backwards before falling on his back.

Kazuma, Arthas and Serah are seen running through the hallways of the Hospital panting heavily. They round a corner and finally reach the ICU where they see two figures. One is a little girl with long brown hair and brown eyes in a baby blue dress looking down and clutching a sketch pad in her arms tightly. The other is Sauron, Arthas' brother.

"Boss!" he said with a pained expression on his face, as if he himself had been stabbed.

"Where's Castiel?" Kazuma asked catching his breath.

"He's in surgery."

"And...how's he doing?"
Arthas questioned impatiently. Castiel was the closest thing to a father figure he ever had and he would be damned if he let anything happen to him.

The man looked downcasted at that. Seeing his reaction, Arthas ran to the side and punched the wall out of frustration.

"Damn it!" he cried.

"Saki, you must have been so scared." Serah said. Kazuma walked over to her and put hand on her shoulder.

"Saki, are you alright?" he asked. She slowly nodded her head, looking up before returning her eyes to the floor. Kazuma got up and turned to the man.

"Do you know who did this?" he asked with a scowl on his face. The large man shook his head.

"No." he answered weakly. "He was with the girl at the time when it happened." he said referring to Nakahara and Saki. "They stabbed him in the gut." he stated with his hand going over his gut to emphasize his point.

"Is this payback from some other family?" he asked. This could be about that incident.

"No, I think its about that land deal, the deeds missing from the office."

"What?" This is bad. If the wrong person gets their hands on it-''
His thoughts were interrupted when Arthas approached them.'

"It's gotta be the Amon Family! They've hated us ever since that incident last year!" he concluded.

"No, I don't think it's them." the man said. Before anything else was said, Saki rose from her seat, still holding the sketchbook

"Hm, what is it Saki?" the former tojo member asked. She didn't say anything but she handed the sketchbook to him. They all gathered around the drawing. Kazuma's eyes widened when he recognized the man.

"What?" he questioned. "This is the man who shot him?" he asked praying it wasn't that. Saki nodded her head, causing Kazuma to narrow his eyes. Serah moved to get a better look at the man.

"Huh?" she recognized him. After all, it hasn't been too long since that wedding of her daughter, Zhenji's.

"Boss, you know this guy?'' Arthas questioned, seeing the shocked looks on their faces.

''Yes....This is my daughter's father-in-law. The former chairman of Wei. Cao Cao.''

------

-Some years ago, January-

A thirty-seven years old Kazuma Kiryu wearing a red collared shirt with a gray blazer and grey slacks with white shoes and a twenty-one years old Serah wearing a white jacket with red horizantal stripes along the sleeve with blue shorts and white shoes are standing in the middle of the cemetery. A woman named Zhenji, soon-to-be known as Empress Wenzhao, and the adopted daughter of Kiryu And Serah, is seen approaching them carrying a bouquet of white,purple, and yellow flowers.

"You're leaving today?" she asked, reaching them.

"Yes." Kazuma answered simply. He never really was much of a talker.

"I see, I came to say goodbye too." she said, putting her flowers on a tombstone.

"Are you done? Aren't there some people you need to pay your respects to?" She asked after completing her task.

"Yeah you're right. I guess it's not such a bad idea to pay my respects and reflect on everything that's happened." Kazuma answered, turning to five graves, graves of the very few people he ever cared about. He walked over to Jin's grave before bowing his head.

Some Minutes later...

''Rest in peace.'' His eyes began to water after playing all the events leading up to everybody's death and chocked back a sob. He dried his eyes and walked over to Serah and Zhen.

"Are you through paying your respects?" Zhenji asked.

"Yeah. I'm done." he answered.

"I guess you'll be leaving then?" she asked with a little bit of disappointment in her voice.

"Yeah, I'll be leaving for Okinawa."

"I never pepped you up for someone to run an orphanage."

"I've always wanted to look over orphaned kids. Just like my old man did for me when I was little."

"That's so like you, but why Okinawa?"
she asked. ''There are plenty of orphanages all around Nippon.''

"There's a place there with ties to sunflower. When the old manager died they asked if I knew anyone who could help.''

"And you two decided it yourself."
Zhen concluded.

"There aren't many careers for an ex-tojo, so it seemed perfect."

"Okinawa...I here it's nice there." Both Kazuma and Serah nodded their heads.

"Yeah" Kazuma answered. "The orphanage is near a beach, you should come and visit us when you get the chance.''

"Hm, that be nice but I can't go for a while."

"Why's that?"
Kazuma asked.

"I'm getting married soon after some months. Plus, i'll have to stay here to take care of Max. He's still young." she said.

"Married? Who's the lucky guy?" Kazuma questioned, surprised at this turn of events.

"Cao Pi. The upcoming-chairman of ''Wei.'' Cao Pi said that he'd only agree on creating an alliance between the Tojo and Wei, if he only married me." she chuckled.

"...Wei? What's that kind of a organization?"

"If I told you, you'll try and stop me. I think I'd better leave it at that."
she said.

"I see, you should follow your heart, it suits you." the father said poetically.

"Thanks. I thought you'd say that. And anyway, I didn't think you'd like if I said I'd reject him, just because of my scary daddy." she said, jokingly. Kazuma shook his head.

"I guess I should get going." Kazuma said.

The young upcoming lady chairman nodded her head. "Alright, are you heading to Kamuroucho?''

"Yes I should say goodbye to Roy and Kirito. And..."
he trailed off.

"And..." the miss asked with concern on her pale features.

"There is one man I have to talk to before I leave." she stepped towards him.

"About the Tojo Clan?" she asked.

"Yes. If everything goes as planned, Max will become the Sixth Chairman."

"But he is still young." she said bringing her hand up to her chin "He's not strong enough to bring the organization together, do you have someone else in mind? Someone who can support the Tojo Clan?"

"There is one person who's known the Tojo Clan as long as I have."

"I see."
she realized who it was. "Do you think Max has what it takes to tame him?" she questioned. Her voice laced with doubt. Kazuma just smirked.

"Tame him? Nobody can do that."

Zhen folded her arms. "Uncle Hazama." she concluded, finally revealing the man's name. "The question is will he find the Tojo Clan appealing...right?" Last she heard was that he was running some construction company and wanted nothing to do with the tojo.

"Right." he answered shortly.

"Can you convince him?" Kazuma got a serious look on his face.

"I don't have much of a choice. That's why i'll have to see him today. I'll have to convince him to help." he began to walk to the exit with Serah, along with Zhen walking next to him.

"I hope you don't have to use your fists to convince him." though she knew that would definitely be the case. Hazama was one crazy S.O.B. No. THE crazy S.O.B. And he was going to need some persuasion.

As in a nice dose of a savage beating.

"We'll find out soon." but Kazuma was having similar thoughts. He then turned to face her and they both smiled at each other.

"Be careful." she said after a brief pause but his face fell.

"I'd better get going." he then turned around and and walked back to the exit. Serah soon followed but turned around and gave a quick wave and smile to her daughter. "Good bye, Zhenni!" she said before running to catch up to her husband.

-------------------

Kazuma and Serah are currently standing in the middle of a busy street in Kamuroucho. Serah turns to Kazuma.

"This might be the last time we can walk around Kamuroucho together." She said with a worried look on her face. She was going to miss this place so much. Kazuma gave her a reassuring look.

"That's not true. We'll come back. Someday." Serah just looked down. "What's wrong?" he asked.

"I just want to have a lot of fun today." she said. She suddenly looked up and said. "Just you and me. Is that alright?" Kazuma nodded his head.

"Alright, we'll paint the town red." the little girl's cheecks got red and grabbed his hand. They then headed down the street.

''Kazuma, we should say goodbye to Roy-san and Kirito-san." Serah stated once finished spending time together.

"Yeah, you're right." the tattooed man replied. (Stardust isn't far from here. We should pay them a visit.) he thought.

They headed to Stardust and approached a man with neatly slicked back black hair sitting on a crate, smoking a cigarette. He was wearing a blue striped collar shirt with a simple necklace around his neck and maroon pants.

"It's it a little two early to be goofing off now. isn't it?" Kazuma called out to the man. As soon as he saw them, he sat up with a surprised look on his face.

"Kiryu-san!" he said before putting the cigarette out and holding the back of his head sheepishly.

"What's with the getup?" Kazuma asked referring to the rag.

"Oh, just cleaning up the place. Those punks tore the club up pretty bad." he said, pointing to said club. "All the staff are pitching in to help."

"Making the younger guys do all the work huh?" Serah said teasingly.

"N-No! That's not it at all, Serah-chan! I was just taking a little break." Roy said defensively.

"Heh. By the way, are you all healed up?" Kazuma asked

"Yeah, it'll take more than a few punches to stop me! I'm fine." he replied trying to strike a pose but ended up pulling a sore muscle. "Ooh....Ow."

"Don't push yourself too hard." he said, as if he talking to a child. "And how's Kirito doing?''

"He's still over at Doc Emoto's clinic. They say it'll be a little while before he can be discharged. But he's doing good!"

"I see. Listen, Roy. We actually came here to say goodbye."

"What? What you mean by goodbye?" Roy questioned.

"We're going to Okinawa. I'm going to be running an orphanage there." he replied.

"And you're going with him, Serah-chan?" he asked but mentally berated himself for the obvious answer.

"Yes! Of course I am." she replied giggling at his moment of stupidity.

''The orphanage has close ties with Sunflower Orphanage. Since I was an orphan myself I figured it'd be nice to look after some kids."

"Wow, that's great. But it sure is going to be lonely around here without you."

"Well it's not as if we're going to some faraway country. We can still see each other. Come and see us when you get a chance."
he said reassuringly.

"That's not a bad idea. I'll ask Kirito about taking the staff down there for our next group vacation."

"Sound's like a plan. Actually, I'm going to go talk to Kirito right now."

"Really, well I think he'll be glad to see you."
Kazuma nodded.

"Goodbye, Roy. Be sure to take good care of the place with Kirito." he said.

"I'll do my best. Goodbye, you two! Good luck!" he said as he waved them off. Serah waved back.

"Goodbye, Roy-san! Remember to come visit us okay?" They then walked away.

Later In front of Emoto Hospital

"Kazuma. Is the the place where Kirito-san is?" Serah asked.

"Yeah." he confirmed.

"After we see Kirito-san, let's go out and have lots of fun together, okay?"

"Sure, sounds good."
They were about to enter the clinic until...

"Just a minute, buddy." a man punk wearing a black jacket with jeans and shade said with two other men.

"Hm? what do you want?" he asked, uninterested.

"This town is no place to bring a fine-looking babe like her. Did you get lost on your way to the brothel or something?" he asked, sarcastically.

"It's none of your business. Get lost." Kazuma answered curtly.

"Oooh, I'm so scared!" he said sarcastically.

"What's with this guy? He's pissing me off." a guy wearing a gray track suit said.

"Yeah!" the guy in a green shirt said.

"Sure, we'll leave you alone. But before we do how about giving us an allowance?" the first punk said. Kazuma gave no reply.

"Just hand it over, old man. You don't wanna get beat up in front of your girl. do you?!" Man this guy is cocky. Kazuma thought.

"Hey! You listening to me, you old ****?!" the clearly short tempered man yelled, though Kazuma was more concerned about Serah than the bozo's threat.

"If you get lost right now. I'll forget this ever happened. If you don't, you're going to get hurt." Kazuma threatened.

"Huh? You think you can fight us?"

"You're the one who's going to get get hurt, pops. Don't you think its better to just hand over your money?!"

"I can see that talking to you isn't going to do any good. I'm just going to have to beat some manners into you."

"That's a good one. You're going to regret this!"

"Heh, we'll see. Koi!"
he said, before getting into his fighting stance.

Before the punks could react Kazuma launched himself at the first punk and threw a fierce right hook to his chin and then following up with a left straight, clocking him in the jaw. He then did a quick but wide kick knocking the guy down and even nicking the punk in the green shirt on his cheek. The punks tried to charge but he punched his way in the center and punched the gray suited man in the gut. Hard. Causing him to cough up blood and fall to his knees. The black jacked man tried to strike him in the back of his head but he dodged it and threw a series of punches at him before giving him an uppercut so powerful it launched him the air 3 feet before coming down and crashing on his back nearly breaking it. He tried to get up but he stomped him right in the groin. The green jacketed idiot got up but was soon grabbed by Kazuma and punched him one, twice, thrice before sending him to the ground on his stomach. The gray suited man rose and managed to land a successful hit on him...

Before being sent to his knees via flag pole and then struck in the face sending him rolling across the pavement. He was out. The black jacket punk managed to get up but Kazuma grabbed a bottle and struck him in the stomach causing him to bend over. The former tojo clan member then repeatedly brought the bottle a top his head before the punk fell down and then threw the bottle at his head. Causing it to shatter. The gray suited got up and was about to B-line it but Kazuma grabbed him by the scruff of his neck and threw him against the wall falling to his knees. Kazuma then gathered all of his strength to his right knee and kneed him right in the face against the concrete wall, creating a small but visible spider web crack. He walked to his earlier spot and stood there waiting for them to recuperate. After a few minuets the did get back up but they were bent over with blood pouring out of their nose.

"What's wrong? Is that the best you can do?" he questioned.

"I'm sorry! We didn't mean it! We'll get out of your way!" he replied. His toughness is nowhere in sight.

"Did I say you could go?" Kazama asked. ''No one just walks away from something like that without learning humility.''

"Aagh!" he panicked. "Please let us go, old man!"
though he instantly regretted the last part.

"You still don't know how to talk to your elders. Do I have to smash that mouth of yours too?" He immediately swallowed his pride and got on his hands and knees.

"W-Wait I'm sorry! I'm sorry Please just let me go! I'm begging you!"

"Next time, show some respect to you elders."
he ordered.

"O-Okay! I will! I promise!" he desperately replied.

"Good! now get out of here!"

"Yes, sir! Um, goodbye!" He then turned to the others. "Come on, guys! Lets go!" And they ran away like scared kids. Kazuma then walked back to Serah who was just standing there has if nothing happened.

"Hmph, Kids these days. you okay, Serah?" he asked.

"I'm fine." She smiled.

"Alright then. Let's go and see Kirito."

"Okay!" They then walked into the clinic and approached Kirito, who was in a hospital gown, with bandages over his right shoulder.

"How are you feeling, Kirito?" He asked. Kirito bowed.

"Kazuma! Did you come just to visit me? I'm doing much better. But the doc says it'll be a while before I can go home." Kazuma nodded his head.

"I see. You look great though." he complemented.

"Thanks."

"Um, Kirito-san? We actually came here to say goodbye."
Serah said. Kirito just looked back at Kazuma.

"...Are you going somewhere?"

"Yeah. We've taken care of the all the things that been happening. and Max's come to terms with being the next chairman. My job's done."

"We're going to Okinawa." the young wife said.

"Okinawa? That's pretty far." Kazuma nodded his head.

"Yeah, Serah and I are going to be running an orphanage there."

"Really? We'll miss you, but I wish you luck."

"Heh, that's what Roy said."

"Roy-san said you'd visit us soon."
Serah reminded Kirito.

"We do have a group vacation coming up. That's sounds like a great idea."

"Okay then. Remember, you promised!"

"Okay then."
he then turned to Kazuma.

"Thank you for everything, Kazuma. I gave you my life. I'll never forget that." he said but the tattooed man just shook his head.

"No, if it wasn't for me and the Tojo Clan, you never would've been in this position in the first place." he said humbly. Now Kirito shook his head.

"Don't be ridiculous. I'd hate to think what Kamuroucho would be like today with out you." the mere thought made him shudder. "I've lived here since Fuma was alive. I know how much this town owes both you and Fuma. Please, don't apologize.''

"It was nothing. Thanks again, Kirito."

"Take care of yourself, Kazuma."

"I will."

"I hope you feel better soon, Kirito-san."

"Thank you, Serah. Good luck."

"I will. Goodbye!"
she said as she waved.

As soon as Kazuma left the building without Serah, who is at the Emoto Hospital with Kirito, he set off to find one of Hazama's men to locate him.

Moments later

The former tojo member was walking down the street until...

"Hey, Old man!" called out a familiar voice. The same three punks from before ran up to him. Kazuma turned to them

"Hm. You're that kid from before. What is it now?"

"Humph! You think you're hot shit, huh?"
the kid with the black jacket said. His cockiness back full force.

"Hey, Boss!" he said turning around. As soon as he said that, a man with a medium shaggy beard with red slacks and a dirty brown sweater approached them.

"Oh. so you're the one who beat up my men, huh."

"You're in trouble now, old man! My boss is a member of the ''Shu''. They control this territory if you didn't already know. Scared?"
the punk from before said. Another idiot flaunting his name like a coward Kazuma thought. Though it is a little ironic that they're trying to beat up one of the former members who brought the family to glory. Him being deep in thought caused the punks to grow even more arrogant.

"Heh. He's so scared he can't even talk!" the punks said mistaking the silence for terror.

"What's wrong old man? You thought you were pretty tough when you were facing these kids?" the high-class punk said.""Well I'm here to even the odds a bit catch."

''(Sigh) remember what pop said, "be calm and patient to cause the foe to be arrogant and clumsy." Kazuma thought. He wanted to shut his guy up so bad with a nice roundhouse. Thinking this he said nothing

"I wear the Shu seal, buddy. They don't just give those out at the local convience store, you know. I'm a big man." he said showing said seal to him. Hearing that made Kazuma almost laugh his ass off but he still remained stoic. "But if you wanna apologize. I might find it in my heart to forgive you. For a price." Not being able to hold it in anymore he let out a small but dark chuckle.

"What're you laughing at?!" the cocky punk said getting angry.

"The Shu seal? Give me a break, kid. I don't care who you're up against. You don't just go bragging about your organization without knowing who you're up against." he said sounding a little like his father. "It'll get you killed." he finished darkly.

"What?" the boss said.

"I don't want to waste my time fighting scum like you. Do yourself a favor and get out of here."

"You think you can order us, men of Shu around? You may not have a reason to fight, but I sure as hell do.. I'll kick your ass!"

They all tried to attack one after another but Kazuma blocked them all with ease. He then grabbed the boss and threw him over his shoulder and stomped him in the chest ,knocking the wind out of him, and then gave the cocky punk a four punch/kick combo before kicking him hard in the ribs. Sending him colliding with the parked car. The gray track suited one picked up a bicycle and tried to hurl it at him but he evaded to the side and grabbed it in midair before swinging it at a wide angle, sending the thrower and green jacketed man to the ground. The boss managed to get up only to be kicked in the jaw hard enough to spin before falling back down. To make sure he was out he dragged him to the parked car, set him on his knees before kneeing him and then stomped him in the face when he fell back. The three punks looked terrified. They knew what was going to happen next and tried to run but the black and green jacketed man were swept from their feet while the gray suited man was drop kicked in the back of the head making him land head first on the side of the sidewalk which bent his neck at a weird angle. Then Kazuma stomped with one foot on the black jacketed man's head and then jumped up high and double stomped him in the chest making blood and saliva shoot up a whole foot in the air. The final punk was able to get up and just thought **** it and charged at him before falling face first into the pavement. Not even knowing what happened.

He went back to his original position while waiting for them to get up...which took several minutes.

"So? I thought you were going to teach me a lesson." he said.

"Ugh! Shit, this guy's strong." the boss said with blood pouring from his mouth. A man in a business suit walked up to them.

"What's going on? Who's causing trouble in my territory?!" Looking relieved a large man, stuttered out.

"B-boss! Help! This guy's killing me!" the yakuza just looked at him unamused and said.

"Hm? Is that you, Hiroshi? This guy beat you up?" he asked they all faced Kazuma, and said.

"Yeah! This old man's trying to pick a fight with the Shu-han!" he accused.

"Now just a minute. You were the ones who started this." Kazuma defended.

"Shut up, you old ****!" the high class punk demanded. But the man started to recognized Kazuma. Figuring out who he was, a shocked look crossed his face.

"K-Kiryu-san! So nice to see you again!" he bowed.

"Wha-?" the high-class punk said, still disoriented from the beating.

"You idiots! Say hello to the man! This is Kazuma Kiryu — Fourth Chairman of the Tojo Clan!" he commanded. He prayed that they didn't to anything they might regret to him.

"Huh?" the boss asked.

"Huh?" the cocky punk asked.

"Huh?" the short tempered punk asked. They're brains finally managed to process this information and jumped up.

"AHHH!" they all cried. They all stood up straight and bowed simultaneously.

"H-Hello, sir!" they all shouted.

"You belong to Shu?" Kazuma asked the large man.

"Yes, my lord! My name's Zhang Fei!" he answered.

"Perfect. Do you know where Hazama is?" he asked remembering his initial goal.

"Hazama? Yes, my lord! He left the Tojo Clan to become the president of Hazama Construction, right? He was actually scheduled to meet with our boss today. He may still be at the Shu office." Zhang Fei answered.

'"Thanks, I'll stop by and see."

"Um, chairman..?"
the large man asked nervously.

"Yes?"

"Did my men do anything to offend you?"
he questioned. If they did he would be sure to take a pinky as punishment from each of them. He has never done that before but if they ****ed with the Fourth Chairman he would not hesitate. Knowing the punishment all the hoodlums shook their heads at the same time with scared shitless expressions on their faces. It was quite humorous.

"...Heh. It was nothing. Don't worry about it .They just need some education." the tattooed man said nonchalantly.

"Alright. I'll beat some manners into them." the large man said.

"No. it's okay. They're still young. But I think they've learned something today. Just keep and eye on them."

"Yes, sir I'll do that."
he said giving a small bow.

"Later." Kazuma said walking away.

"Thank you! Goodbye, my lord!!" they all cried. Giving a courteous bow.

(Well that was...interesting.) Kazuma thought. He headed for the Millennium Tower.

--------------

Kazuma was currently on the roof approaching a man leaning on the railing facing away from him. He had a simple black suit with a white shirt underneath, short brown gloves, and brown steel-toed shoes. He dons a pair of black trousers held up by two brown belts. He completes the outfit with a black fedora hat to close the shady visage. Somehow sensing his presence, the man spoke up.

"What's this I hear about you leaving Kamuroucho. Hm, Kiryu-chan?" he said.

"It's true, that's why I'm here." the man turned his head a little and asked.

"Whaddaya mean?"

"I need your help, Hazama-nii-san. I need you to support both Max and Zhen." the man then turned fully to Kazuma revealing his bright green hair and an ever-present smile with his eyes closed, belying a demonic nature.
'nii-san' stands for elder brothers or friends.

"Whaddaya mean, Kiryu-chan?" he asked, a tad bit tired from his boring meeting.

"Exactly, what I just said."

"Ya want me to go back to the Tojo Clan?"

"Yeah."
he replied simply.

"There's no point in me goin' back now." he said. "And besides, the Tojo Clan ain't no fun anymore."

"Max is going to be taking over after me, and Zhen's going to be married to the soon-to-be chairman of Wei. But since they both don't actually have a family of their own, they could be in trouble."

"So ya want me to use my boys to help back 'em up, eh?"

"Yes. The power of the Hazama Family is the only thing that can save the Tojo Clan now."
Hazama merely shook his head.

"...No thanks."

"Hazama.."

"Listen, Kiryu-chan. The truth is, I just wanna run amok. Do whatever I want, ya know? But now that I've got the Hazama Construction to consider. I can't just go around acting crazy like I used. Yeah... And you want me to babysit your two kiddos on top of all that? Hmph. No thanks."

Kazuma gave him a smug grin. "Just as I thought."

"What?"
Hazama questioned.

"You want to wreak havoc, right?" the snake-eyed man nodded.

"Yeah!"

"But you can't do that now."

"Right.."
Hazama nodded not exactly knowing where this was headed.

"Then this is the perfect chance for you."

"Huh? Whaddaya talking about?"
he asked, genuinely confused.

"Once Max becomes the chairman, and Zhen becomes the..''empress'' of Wei, there'll be plenty of head to bust. You can beat the hell out of them.''

"What?"

"You'll be the enforcer. Anybody tries to betray these two, you'll have a good reason to kick their ass."

"You sayin' I could do whatever it takes?"
he asked though inwardly he was drooling at all the people he could kill, maim, and castrate... well mostly just kick the shit out of them but at least he had options. The former tojo member nodded his head.

"Yep. Let loose. Show them what THE Hazama is capable of." after a long pause, he decide to speak again.

"I'm not asking you to babysit Max or Zhen. But the more ass you kick the better off the Tojo Clan-and both Max and Zhen- ...That is my request.'' the construction head looked down so you couldn't see his face before giving a small but creepy chuckle but it soon grew into an insane laughter. he removes his hat and tie, his hair spikes upward, and he opens his eyes, which are gold with snake-like slits for pupils. His smile also becomes that of a psychopathic killer. The smile itself just leaked Killer Intent. He then faced Kazuma.

"I only respect strength, you should know that by now. I don't take orders from weak shits!" Kazuma sighed inwardly. It always comes to this, he thought.

"I know." was his reply.

"If ya want me back with the Tojo Clan, you gotta defeat me first!" he cried, his stoic face replaced by an insane smile.

"I figured it would come to this." Hazama cricked his neck.

"Let's get started, Kiryu-chan." Kazuma then removed his coat and shirt in one swipe, revealing his tattoo.

"It's been a long time since we faced off like this, eh. But I won't pull any punches." he said stretching his body.

"Fine by me."

"C'mon then! KIRYU-CHAAAN~!!"

-------------------------------

VS ハザマ

Hazama did a quick kata to try an intimidate him before making a gesture to come to him. Kazuma charged him and gave him a quick jab to his face before striking him in the gut then delivering an uppercut but Hazama managed to block the last blow. Kazuma sidestepped and gave a fast kick to his chin before spinning behind him and elbowed him in the back of the head strong enough to knock him down. Before Kazuma could even think of his next move, Hazama recovered and swept him from his feet and stomped him in the chest. After that he attempted to deliver a double stomp, but Kazuma grabbed his feet and used his strength to lift him up. Hazama had no choice but to back flip to prevent falling on his ass, but this gave Kazuma enough time to recover. Hazama ran forward and tried to kick him in his temple but Kazuma ducked and delivered a fierce uppercut. This alone caused him him to stumble backwards, but Kazuma managed to land a dropkick that made him fly a few feet before falling on his back. Hazama got up but noticeably slower and cautiously approached Kazuma. The proclaimed Dragon of dojima tried to give Hazama a left hook but he dove forward and tried to tackle Kazuma. He managed to break the hold but got a powerful kick to his ribs for his for his efforts. Hazama managed to land a few blows on him before ending with a spin kick to jawline. Kazuma was able to stay on his feet the entire time and attempted to land a good punch on him but he did a swift side step. He tried again and again to hit him but he kept side stepping which was starting to frustrate him. He then thought of another approach. He charged forward and tried to dropkick him but he once again sidestepped. Hazama hovered over him and raised his foot directly over his face and brought it down but Kazuma dodged it while sweeping Hazama's legs from under him. Hazama tried to get up but was quickly sent back down by a powerful hay maker to his forehead. This continued a few times before Hazama couldn't take it anymore and stumbled backwards, clearly disoriented. Kiryu took the opportunity and kicked Hazama in the face while he was still on his knees enough to raise him up a little. Kazuma then grabbed his shoulder, leaned back a delivered a very strong headbutt which sent the proclaimed demon to the ground. It was over.

Hazama tried his best to get back up but was struggling. He managed to speak out. Both were breathing heavily after fighting. Even Kiryu could feel his legs not handling to stand up anymore.

"Good ol Kiryu-chan." he said with a smile on his face. "Strong as ****." was all he could say before collapsing.

Later

Kazuma and Hazama are back in their clothes and are enjoying a smoke while gazing at the city.

"I guess this is it, huh?" Hazama asked. His serious face back on.

"Yeah." Kazuma replied.

"I'll miss you, Kiryu-chan!" Hazama said truthfully.

"Take care of Max and Zhen."

"Will do, there's just one thing that worries me."
Kazuma turned his head to him.

"What's that?"

"If they start doin' some strange shit, I ain't gonna be able to stop 'em."

"What do you mean?"

"Max and Zhen.. they're like you. Trusting, even though one of 'em probably's a arrogant one.''
He chuckled, as he was hinting on Zhen, his niece. ''Just hope they don't let the wrong people take advantage of 'em."

"Don't worry about that. They're no fools."
he said inhaling another smoke before exhaling and stomping it out.

"I have to get going." he said while walking away from the railing. "I'm trusting you with the future of the Tojo Clan." Hazama gave one last glance at him before retuning his sight to the beautiful city.

"What've I gotten myself into?" he asked himself. "Oh well. Guess it's time to show...WHAT HAZAMA KIYOSHI IS MADE OF!" he yelled to the heavens. "Ah ****in' hell..Ya beat me fair 'n square, Kiryu-chan. Guess I'll give it a shot."

[TO BE CONTINUED...]

其他信息 Other information

Pictures:

Theme Song and Background Music:

Battles
Stopped counting.

Dropping Nobunaga in sig.

~Approved~

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Graynne