Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

"I like being nice and friendly, but I don’t have any problems with ruling by fear either."

Basic Information
Name: Yamato
Nickname: Tenzo, Mokuton no Tenzo, Kinoe
Clan: N/A

Description
Looks: Yamato has short brown hair, almond shaped eyes. In his Anbu attire, he wore the standard attire, with a sword strapped to his back, a mask that resembles a cat’s face with green and red markings covering it, and the Anbu tattoo on his left shoulder. In his regular attire he wears a uniform similar to that of a regular Konoha-Nin, with a flak-jacket. The differences between his attire and that of a standard one is that he does not have Uzushiogakure crest on the shoulders of his sleeves, and the neck of his shirt is form fitting which goes up to his chin. He also still retains two hip pouches strapped to his lower back instead of just one, something that is typical of an Anbu. In addition to that he has a happuri-style forehead protector that forms around his face, similar to that of Tobirama Senju, the Second Hokage. (Also look at the pics)

Personality: Yamato is a very discreet, cautious, careful and well prepared person. He projects a calm, stoic demeanor in stressful situations. He takes his missions very seriously, even insisting on being referred to by whatever his current codename. Yamato also takes great interest in architecture which can be seen when he goes out on missions and creates a house to "camp out" in. This skill to incorporate his hobby with his kekkei genkai was also seen after the invasion of Pain where he was key in recreating the village. While he has been good-natured so far, Yamato claims to be a different sort of leader than Kakashi, one who is not above "ruling by the use of terror" when his team misbehaves. Aside from his obviously intimidating skills as a ninja, however, this "terror" has so far primarily consisted of casting a creepy "ghoul-eyes" expression at his charges. Naruto, especially, is easily terrified by it, and stated that it felt like Yamato was controlling him with fear, something Yamato himself has noted that he has no qualms with. He is, however, also prone to being a victim of a cruel joke when given misleading information, as witness his visible fear and subsequent annoyance when Killer B maliciously joked about the dangers of a jinchūriki trying to control their tailed beast.

Yamato is somewhat reluctant to pay for things unless he has to, as he initially protested at having to pay for lunch at Ramen Ichiraku, stating that Kakashi should pay, being the senior ninja, but was flattered into paying when Kakashi said he considered Yamato an equal.

Village Info
Village of Birth:
Konohagakure
Village of Alliance:
Konohagakure

Rank//Chakra Info.
Ninja Rank: Kage
Specialty:
Mokuton,
SakuzenHyouton , Kenjutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Taijutsu
Elements:
Doton,
Katon,
Raiton,
Suiton,
Fuuton,
Mokuton,
SakuzenHyouton, Kuraiton
Your ninjutsu:
Basic 5 Elements - Mastered
Mokuton - Mastered
SakuzenHyouton (Dry Ice Release) - Mastered/Created
Kuraiton (Dark Release – RokuNR ver.) - Student
Taijutsu - Mastered
Ninjutsu - Mastered
Kenjutsu - Mastered
Genjutsu - Mastered
Kinjutsu - Mastered (Non-Medical)
Fuuinjutsu - Mastered (Non-Medical)
Summoning - Dragon related techniques
Summoning - King Cheetah related techniques

Background Info
History:

The Beginning

My codename is Yamato, given to me bio the fifth Hokage, Tsunade Senju. From what I am told, I graduated from the Academy, and passed the Chunnin Exam when I was 6 years old, but shortly after I was abducted by one of the three Legendary Sannin, Orochimaru, and became one of sixty children that were test subjects. We were injected with the First Hokage’s, Hashirama Senju’s, DNA in the hopes that one of us could replicate his ability to use Mokuton, Wood Release. However, Orochimaru, had abandoned the experiment believing that none of us had survived, when in actuality, I was the lone survivor, I found myself bestowed with an unquantified Mokuton, and the First’s ability to control the tailed beasts. While I was contained within the test tubes, I was fully conscious of my surroundings, watching in horror as all the other children died from failed experiments. Not wanting to die myself, I used wood release to escape from the test tube. However shortly after escaping from the tube I was found by a man named, Danzo Shimura, having lost all my memory of who I was or am, I was taken in by Danzo, and placed amongst his division of the Anbu called Root, under the codename Kinoe. Having high hopes for me, Danzo, decided to personally train me as a Root operative, as well as gave me a scroll which contained the secrets and various techniques of the Wood Release.

When Hiruzen Sarutobi, resumed his post as the Third Hokage, Lord Danzo sent a group of Root operatives, including myself, to assassinate the Third. However, Kakashi Hatake, a recent recruit to our division, had gone in the Hokage’s place. Even though I was quickly defeated in combat by Kakashi, he spared my life in believing that I will prove to be a valuable asset to the village in the future. After our battle, I decided that I would follow Kakashi from afar, to learn as much as I could about him. I had then later on informed Lord Danzo of Orochimaru’s defection from Konoha, and I was then instructed to meet up with him, Orochimaru, at an underground cave that had secretly housed the Iburi Clan. After I had delivered the message to the clan, who had promised to help Orochimaru escape the country, I met a young girl named, Yukimi, who had insisted that I was her brother, Tenzo. While Yukimi had begun to show me around their home, word had reached us that an individual had entered the cave. When the intruder, Kakashi, was subdued by the Iburi Clan, I had convinced them into allowing me to interrogate Kakashi. While we had thought we were alone, I revealed my actual mission was the same as Kakashi’s, ensuring that Orochimaru did not escape the country. Gotta, the leader of the clan, had overheard while he was spying and ordered for the both of us to be killed, though Yukimi refused to let me be killed, she saved both Kakashi and myself. Later while hiding within the caves, Yukimi possessed my body and left Kakashi behind, and we had gone to a carnival that wasn’t too far away, where we partook in the festivities. Kakashi had later caught up with us, and planned on using Yukimi to capture Orochimaru, since she was of great importance to him. Having refused to let Yukimi be used as bait, I ran off with her, and announced that my name was Tenzo. Though, Kakashi, had quickly caught up with us, and explained that Yukimi’s blood could temporarily bestow Orochimaru with the Iburi clan’s smoke transformation, which would allow him to slip across the border, although overhearing our conversation, Yukimi, slipped away and returned to the cave. With Kakashi having recognized how I cared for Yukimi, much like how he care for, Rin Nohara, he had agreed to work with me to save Yukimi. Upon our return to the cave we had discovered that Orochimaru had killed the entire Iburi clan and captured Yukimi. The spirits of the Iburi had then guided us to Yukimi, causing Orochimaru flee. From her short time with Orochimaru, Yukimi’s body began to destabilize, but the spirits of the Iburi used their powers along with my Mokuton, re-stabilized her ability. After the three of us left the cave, Kakashi, decided that he would not report anything of the Iburi or Root’s involvement, and proceeded to leave. Yukimi, now not having to fear the wind any longer, parted ways with me so that she could see the world, when she left I turned with a smile on my face knowing that I had the power to save people.

Three years later, Lord Danzo, fearing that his transplanted Sharingan would eventually go blind on him from its over-usage, he assigned a mission to me where I was to steal the Sharingan from Kakashi as a substitute. I had later found Kakashi while he was on a mission to investigate one of Orochimaru’s abandoned labs. While I had initially chosen to assist Kakashi with his mission, I later acted out on the mission that was assigned to me and I attacked the older shinobi. During our fight Kakashi tried to reason with me stating that friends should not kill each other, I immediately retorted to that comment knowing that Kakashi had killed his old friend Rin Nohara. Kakashi became enraged when I had believed that he had killed her on purpose, he quickly overpowered me, telling me that she had died because he couldn’t protect her, forcing me to remember the other test subjects that I had wanted to save. Still refusing to kill me, because Kakashi still viewed me as a friend and ally, he instead chose to take me to the Third Hokage. But before he could one of Orochimaru’s snake experiments escaped from its test tube, and attacked the both of us. When I was taken captive by the snake, Kakashi had managed to slay the creature. While Kakashi was saving me and freeing me from the ropes had tied around my wrists the creature’s corpse began emitting a poisonous vapor that quickly infected Kakashi, I had managed to quickly get him out of the dangerous environment, and having accepted his words, I gave Kakashi an antidote and abandoned my mission, and left a note pinned to the rubble informing him of it. Upon my return to Lord Danzo, he was furious at my blatant choice to defy his orders, while I had insisted that Root operatives should not be targeting fellow Konoha members as we are all allies, Lord Danzo countered stating that Root exists as a separate section of Konoha. Remembering the feelings of friendship from Yukimi and Kakashi, I ultimately decided that Root’s philosophies were not for me. Being disgusted by my new point of view, Lord Danzo quickly knocked me out with his sharingan, and ordered other members of Root to have my curse mark activated. As I was prepped for the operation, Kakashi had shown up and freed me, as we were escaping we were quickly surrounded by Lord Danzo and several Root members. But before Lord Danzo could act the Third Hokage, Hiruzen Sarutobi, appeared vouching for Kakashi’s unsanctioned and convinced Lord Danzo into giving me to the Third. I was then later on re-assigned to Kakashi’s command. Upon joining my new squad, I was given a warm welcome by my new allies and insisted by Kakashi that I was to go by the chosen name of Tenzo, which I had happily agreed to.

During my time in the Anbu, I had served under the guidance of Kakashi and would come to have the best performance of any Anbu serving under the Third Hokage.

Part I

When Team 10, and Naruto Uzumaki were given a B-Rank mission, potentially an A-Rank mission of rescuing the son of the Daimyo, Shu, who was an ally to the Land of Fire, Tsunade had called for me. Due to the rumors about their being suspicious activity in the Land of This, where Team 10 was heading, she had me secretly tail the younger Konoha-nin, in the event if the mission had become S-Rank danger, and to also gather any information possible. After Team 10 had completed the initial phase of their plan, capturing Shu, the nation was suddenly attacked by the Akatsuki. I then quickly took action and destroyed several of Sasori of the Red Sand’s puppets, although despite my aid, the nation ultimately fell to the Akatsuki’s attack. With Team 10’s mission still continuing to return Shu home, I tailed them until they had crossed the country borders. Afterwards, I returned to Konohagakure to report to the Fifth, Tsunade, who became troubled by the news.

Part II: Hurricane Chronicles
Sasuke & Sai

Two and a half years had passed since my mission to tail Team 10 into the Land of This, I had been assigned to lead Team 7 in meeting with one of Sasori’s spies within Orochimaru’s ranks. Both Naruto Uzumaki and Sakura Haruno were finding it difficult to work with their newest team member, Sai, and as such much of my time was spent trying to get the team to cooperate with one another. Upon our arrival at the arranged meeting place, I went ahead and dressed myself up like Sasori, to make meeting with the spy easier. After the spy had arrived, who had turned out to be, Kabuto Yakushi, I had managed to a great deal of information until Orochimaru had shown up. Just as I was contemplating ways I would fight Orochimaru while still disguised as Sasori, Kabuto had immediately cut the head off of my disguise in hoping that he had just killed the real Sasori. Facing a combined attacked from both Kabuto and Orochimaru, I was forced to create a Wood Clone in order to escape, which caused Orochimaru to realize that one of his test subjects had in fact survived. A battle between Orochimaru and Naruto had ensued, and I spent most of my time protecting Sakura, when the battle was over, Sai was nowhere to be found, although I had a wood clone following him which revealed that Sai had joined forces with Orochimaru. As the clone followed Sai to Orochimaru’s hideout, the rest of Team 7 followed the clone. Once we arrived at the hideout, I used my Wood Release abilities to infiltrate the base. When we had eventually found Sai, we restrained him and were able to learn what his real mission was: To join forces with Orochimaru on behalf of the organization Root, in an attempt to destroy Konoha. Although, Sai was eventually freed by Kabuto, who in turn was restrained by Sai. Having been touched by Naruto’s words about Sasuke Uchiha, he rejoined Team 7 in their other mission of retrieving Sasuke. When our group had split up again, I had discovered a Bingo Book, while I was going through some of Sai’s belongings, in doing so I had learned that once again Sai had an ulterior motive, which was to kill Sasuke Uchiha. In desperation, we headed out in an attempt to stop Sai from fulfilling his mission, however, Sai had actually had a change of heart, and attempted to convince Sasuke into coming back to Konoha on Naruto’s behalf. However Sasuke ended up overpowering Sai.

Due to an explosive attack from Sasuke, we were able to find Sai, and learned that he had really allied with us. When we had failed to persuade Sasuke into returning to Konoha, we decided to use force instead. However, Sasuke’s growth over the past couple of years was too much for our joint effort, with him being able to easily repel all of us. After a Naruto had a brief confrontation with Sasuke, I attempted to capture Sasuke with my Wood Locking Wall, although he was able to escape from it. My answer to him escaping my technique was declaring that I had no intention of getting rough with him in front of Naruto, and Sakura, but I had no choice. Despite my threat Sasuke had started to prepare what appeared to be a finishing technique. However Orochimaru, and a freed Kabuto, arrived and stopped him from using the technique leaving us defeated and our mission unsuccessful.

The Twelve Ninja Guardians!

Once again, I led Team 7 on a mission to the Fire Temple, upon our arrival, Chiriku, informed us that a tomb belonging to a former member of the Twelve Ninja Guardians had been robbed of its corpse. While I pondered the motive as we reached the Fire Temple, we noticed that three other Ninja Guardian members had their corpses stolen as well, and immediately Chiriku, my team and I, went to investigate and find the four missing coffins. While I knew that it was some sort of trap, I also knew that we had no choice but to play along with it if we wished to find the bodies.
As we neared the coffins, the trap had been sprung, and we all became trapped in a rocky cavern. While I was searching for a way out while dodging more traps, I was approached by one of the thieves, Fudo. With being caught off guard and completely unprepared for such an opponent, I was overpowered by his unique earth-technique prowess and indestructible body, forcing me on to the defense. Eventually, Fudo had caught me within a rock-crushing technique, but I deceived him by merging within the rocks. I then regrouped with my team, and having failed to recover the stolen corpses or capture the tomb robbers, we decided to return to Konoha with, Sora.
Later after our return to the village, the tomb robbers emerged again to attack Konoha, with me being one of the few Jounin still available to defend the village, I was sent out to stop one of the resurrected Ninja Guardians from completing the Limelight technique, but I was intercepted by, Fudo. After figuring out his patterns, I used his blunt attack methods to set up the area for a water technique to trap him in mud, I then quickly proceeded with finishing off Fudo, by crushing him with my Wood Release: Tree Bind Flourishing Burial. I then went to join Asuma Sarutobi and the others in stopping the bandits leader, Furido, who released Sora’s Nine-Tailed Demon Fox chakra. Due to my Wood Release being not as refined as Hashirama’s I wasn’t able to suppress Sora’s spliced demon chakra, so I instead used my wood techniques to protect my allies from Sora’s attacks.

Hidan & Kakuzu

After having dealt with the Sora incident, Kakashi had recruited me to assist with Naruto’s training in creating a new technique. In addition to being able to create training devices for Naruto with my wood release abilities, I was also able to subdue if he had lost control of the Nine-Tail’s chakra. Once Naruto had completed the initial stages of his training, he had to move onto perfecting his already pre-existing Rasengan. However, Kakashi, was unable to assist in the final stages of Naruto’s training, due to him having volunteered to assist Team 10 in their battle against the Akatsuki, and as such he left me in charge of the techniques perfection. I was able to give advice into the techniques creation, and was able to bore witness to the fruits of Naruto’s training.
Once Naruto had perfected his technique enough to the point of being used in battle, Naruto, the rest of Team 7, and myself joined with Kakashi and Team 10. After I had teamed up with Naruto to stop and attack from Kakuzu, I had managed to convince Kakashi into allowing Naruto to face Kakuzu alone, and once Naruto had successfully defeated Kakuzu, I joined in returning to Konoha.

Three-Tails & Itachi Pursuit
After we had returned to Konoha, Kakashi was sent out with Team 8 in search of the Three-Tails, and later on I was in the lead of Team Kakashi to provide back-up for Kakashi and Team 8. When we had located the team, I assisted in the rescue of Hinata Hyuga. We then pursued the opposing team, Team Guren, to a lake where we had located the Three-Tails Giant Turtle, Isobu. Once our teams had found the Three-Tails, we had switched objectives and Team Kakashi and myself focused on sealing the beast, and I focused on attempting to stop any interference, but that all proved to be ultimately unsuccessful. So I ended up creating a hideout for the teams to regroup in, and I later facilitated in rescuing Naruto from the Three-Tails. After we had failed once again in another sealing attempt, we all returned to the village.

After Kakashi had received permission from the Fifth, Tsunade, to lead a special team in the capture of Itachi Uchiha in order to bait out his brother, Sasuke, I opted to join him as the acting head of Team 8, due to a pregnant Kurenai Yuhi remaining behind in the village. After a confrontation from Sasuke’s cohorts in Hebi, and members of Akatsuki, we were forced to abandon the mission and return to Konoha.

The Invasion of Pain!

When the Akatsuki member, Pain, began his invasion on Konoha, I was away on a mission with Sai, and Anko Mitarashi, in the attempt to locate and capture Kabuto. Just when we had finally located Kabuto, I had been alerted to the fact that Naruto had broken the seal I had placed on the First Hokage’s Necklace, and was about to completely release the Nine-Tails Demon Fox, Kurama with a seal that had appeared on my palm, revealing the number of tails that Naruto had manifested. I then quickly rushed back to Konoha, in an attempt to stop Naruto, but was informed by Shikaku Nara that Naruto was able to suppress the Nine-Tails’ power on his own. Once I had returned to the village I used my wood technique, Wood Release: Serial Pillar Houses Technique, to help rebuild Konoha, and collapsed from the strain the technique had put on me.

The Summit of the Five Kages!

After most of the villages destruction caused by Pain’s invasion, Naruto stated that he had wanted to meet with the Fourth Raikage, A but I tried advising him against due to leaving the village was forbidden due to the Kage Summit, that I was incapable of subduing the Nine-Tails due to the First’s Necklace being destroyed and that I still needed to assist with the villages reconstruction. However, Naruto managed to convince Kakashi into going, and therefore forced me to go along with them, so I decided to plant a wood clone seed on Team Samui, which allowed us to trail them back to the Raikage, in the Land of Iron. When Naruto was unable to sway the Raikage, even with mine and Kakashi’s support, the three of us decided to rest at a local Inn. While we were there the Akatsuki member, Tobi, confronted Naruto, which both Kakashi and myself had expected, we then quickly tried to restrain him, though our attempts failed, and after he told us the truth about the Uchiha Clan and Sasuke’s current motives, he disappeared.
In the morning, I repaired the damage that had been done to the inn by Kakashi and myself, and shortly afterwards Sakura had arrived with Sai, and told Naruto that she loves him, which shocked most of us there. However, as the event unfolded I had became angry and tried to ask why she would say something like that, but before I could Kakashi stopped me. As I had watched and listened to Sakura talking to Naruto, I could easily tell that she wasn’t telling the truth, and like Kiba Inuzuka, we looked at it both questionably and disapprovingly. She had then left when Naruto told her that he didn’t believe her, and then afterwards one of Sai’s Ink Clones had approached us and told us that her actual plans were to kill Sasuke. But before Kakashi could head out to stop her, the Kasekage, Gaara had appeared and told us about the outbreak of the Fourth Shinobi World War, and what Lord Danzo Shimura had done during the Kage Summit. Due to the other Kages preferring that Kakashi to be the Hokage, I tried to encourage him to comply with their request, and shortly afterwards Naruto had passed out, and I was left in charge of looking out for him as Kakashi went to find Sakura.
When Naruto had finally awoken, he tried to go after Sakura, but I immediately stopped him and tried insisting that we instead return to the village. However Naruto decided to ask if he could rest some more and I let him, leaving me unaware that he had snuck out that night by leaving a shadow clone in his place. But shortly after I had realized that he had snuck out I took off after him, and captured him at the Samurai Bridge, but I then decided to release him and return to the village by myself.

Confining the Jinchuuriki’s!

After my return to Konoha, and Naruto and the others had returned the Fifth Hokage, Tsunade had awoken from her coma, and decided along with the Raikage to place the two remaining Jinchuuriki into hiding, and as such along with a couple other Konoha-nin, I was sent to an isolated island in the Land of Lightning as one of Naruto’s bodyguards. When Naruto had expressed an interest into finally taming the Nine-Tails, Motoi and myself accompanied him to the Falls of Truth in order for him to defeat his Dark Side. After we had a brief encounter with the Giant Squid again, Killer B instructed Naruto on how to enter his subconscious and face the Nine-Tails. When the Nine-Tails had began gaining an advantage, a chakra cloak started to envelope Naruto, so I quickly tried to suppress its influence, but eventually it stopped on its own much to my surprise. Naruto had soon informed us of his victory, but informed B of the particulars leaving me out of the loop much to my annoyance, but I was amazed had began demonstrating his new control over the Nine-Tails and the advantages it had allowed him. Among the advantages he was able to sense Kisame Hoshigaki hidden within B’s Samehada. Naruto had immediately pursued Kisame when he tried to flee, but due to his inexperience with his new strength and speed, he ended up lodging himself within a wall, and as I helped him out of the wall B had gone after Kisame.
I put a splint on Naruto’s sprained ankle and warned him to exercise caution until he has a better control over his new powers. We had then rendezvoused with B, just to find that Kisame had been captured, I then fortified his wooden restraints as Aoba Yamashiro read his mind. However before Aoba could learn anything useful about the Akatsuki, Kisame had broken free and immediately committed suicide. As we tried to examine the intel that Kisame had tried to escape with, we were trapped within water prisons as it was booby-trapped and made its way back to the Akatsuki.
Fearing that Naruto may have become suspicious about our reasons for having been on that island, and given his dominance over the Nine-Tails, and the incident with Kisame, the others and I convinced to take a survey of the islands native animals population to keep him busy. Meanwhile the Akatsuki launched an attack on the island, and I stayed behind with Naruto, and I tried to come up with any explanations for the battles if he had noticed any of them. When things had finally calmed down, Aoba, Motoi, and I went outside to investigate, we came across Kabuto as he had been captured by Kurotsuchi. I then created a wood beam that Aoba could walk on to approach Kabuto so that he could read his mind, just like how he did with Kisame, but Kabuto had immediately shed his body to free himself, and immediately came after me, but before I was captured I threw Motoi out of the way of being captured.

To Be Continued….

Other
Nature Transformation:
Sharing the same DNA as Hashirama Senju, Yamato possesses the First's signature Wood Release kekkei genkai. This kekkei genkai allows him to combine Earth Release in one hand and Water Release in the other, to create vegetation such as trees and even grass which can be grown from any surface. These trees can be grown not only from the earth and pre-existing flora, but from his own body as well, transforming his cells as a source of life. He has also proven to be skilled with individual Water and Earth Release techniques, as seen when he used them in combination to rapidly create a giant waterfall for Naruto's training, by first raising up the ground and then creating water to fall down from it.
Wood Release makes an excellent defense, and a strong offence, as well as a superb means of capturing, or restraining targets, allowing Yamato to surround himself with extremely durable wooden domes, which can also be used to trap foes within, capable of enduring most attacks, and to rapidly grow sharp trees from his arms which can be used to trap or impale enemies.
In addition to the numerous, simple binding techniques which exploit the wood tendrils produced by his own body, Yamato has demonstrated multiple unique uses of Wood Release. One such example is his special Transformation Technique known as Wood Release: Transformation, in which Yamato covers his entire body with a wood imitation rather than using an illusion to mask his appearance. He is also able to create a wood-based clone generated from his body. Because they share the same cells, Yamato is able to track its location, communicate with it over long distances, and absorb any information it has gathered by laying his hand on it. Yamato can also use a seed form variant to this technique that operates in the same way: he is able to track anyone that he plants the seeds on by its response to his chakra.
Due to his extensive training and mastering of Mokuton, he is capable of using even the most complex of Wood Release techniques with a single handseal.

Tailed Beast Suppression:
Yamato can suppress the power of a tailed beast. This legendary ability was one of the reasons that Hashirama Senju was made Hokage in the first place, and it was greatly coveted by Orochimaru. Although the First Hokage could suppress entire tailed beasts, Yamato has admitted to not being as strong as the original, so it is unknown what the limits of his suppression ability are. However, he was able to suppress Naruto's four-tailed form in mere seconds. It was for this reason why Yamato was assigned to Team Kakashi in their leader's absence.

Other Skills:
Yamato is highly proficient in multiple areas of combat, including tracking, trapping, stealth, and diversionary tactics. He has keen instincts in battle, allowing him to quickly react to threats. He can also merge with the environment to spy undetected or evade most attacks. During his test of his new team's skills, he demonstrated considerable ability in taijutsu shown by him simultaneously fending off Naruto and Sai. Thanks to his training as an Anbu, Yamato is proficient in kenjutsu, able to clash against his senior Kakashi. He also has some skill in fūinjutsu, as he was able to place a seal and rig it to activate under certain conditions.

Pictures

Anbu

Usual Attire

Dragon Blade Chronicles

Theme Song and Background Music and Battle record

Battles
Won: Too many to count
Lost: Less than 10

Note
►This bio is to replace my Tobirama Senju bio link is in my sig.

~Approved~

Last edited by a moderator:

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Dang this is informational how long it took
Indeed it is lol, took me a few days to type it due to work lol
Thanks
suprised your dropping tobi for tenzo. although i do like tenzo better then hashirama so cuddoes.
Yeah, even though Tobirama is my favorite Hokage, Yamato is by far my favorite character lol
Its kinoe doe..! :p
Indeed, as well as Tenzo, and Yamato....one character with so many names lol
Nice bio Zanji ^^

Who the hell is Yamato? - Kishimoto

yeah Kishi is on my shit list atm ~_~" lol
Great bio....
Nice bio, couldnt you write hashirhamha
I have had Hashi bio's in the past but I much prefer Yamato over the First
Yay! Another Tenzo! ^__^
lol indeed :p he was my very first bio here after all (original account being Yamato057)

Deviation

Legendary
Kin
243💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol indeed :p he was my very first bio here after all (original account being Yamato057)
Yes I know. You were always angry at a certain someone or so the way he put it. :rolleyes:

Nice bio :p

Does your Tobirama bio have FTG??
I don't think it does because the rules were changed by scorps in July of last year and this one was approved in February before the rules changed.