Trait Points
0⚔️
Basic Information
You must be registered for see images
Name:Asura
Nickname:(怒りの神)曼荼羅 [God of Wrath]

Clan:None

Looks:Asura is a dark tan skinned man. With a body designed by gods themselves. Asura is 6'3 with white almost silver like short hair. He wears a buddha rope and doesn't wear no shoes (unless there saddles). His eyes when angery or enraged becomes white, but when he is calm his eyes are sky blue. All over asura's body he has scars from pass battles. He most of the time he doesn't wear a shirt or any upper clothes.

Personality: Asura's name says it all. mostly i mean. For the most time out of battle asura isn't always angery. He is quiet and peaceful when he is calm. He Mostly drinks sake when he is bored. Asura's cockiness is one trait that he's had since he was young. He looses his temper easy, and gets annoyed from small things. Asura during His fights his wrath and endurance, and bloodlust is what gave him the name " God of Wrath". Asura doesn't care for conversation when fighting.

Village Info.
Village of Birth:

Village of Alliance:None

Rank//Chakra Info.
Ninja Rank:sage (unofficial)
Specialty:fire/Lighting
Elements:Earth/mastered
Fire/mastered
Lighting/mastered
water/mastered
Wind/mastered

Your ninjutsu:Ninjutsu up to A-rank Rasengan

Background Info.
History:Asura was born in amegakure from a poor family and his father was a ninja. When he was 2 years old His father died in a mission. His mother was left to struggle to take care of asura. His mother then took him to the ninja academy and had him stay there. He never saw his mother after that day. Asura then living with a adapted family grow up and at the age of 6 asura's adapted mother made asura do chores and he didn't to do it and he hit him. When she hit him his adapted father came into the room to see the commotion and asura eyes turned white with rage. When he came to he was in the middle of a destroyed house and the only thing that remained was the pieces of clothes from his parents. After the situation asura was put under watch by the kage and started to attend the ninja academy. The age of 8 he went to the ninja adacemy. He went in and passed the chunin exams and became a chunin at 12. While he started to train as a shinobi he was never excepted by the other ninja of the village his age because of the situation that happened when he was little. He had only one friend as a kid and his friend was also a chunin name tsuki. She was the only chunin that talked to asura and he had a real crush on her. One day the chunin of the village was put into teams of four and sent on a c-ranked mission to kill three ninja and get back important scrolls. Asura and tsuki was put together with two other chunin and they went out on their mission. As they went on the mission, their team spotted the rogue ninja and attempted to capture the ninja but failed. The to chunin that was on asura's team left tsuki and asura to die. Asura and tsuki protected eachother with all there might but the ninja beat up asura bad. When tsuki tried to rescue asura one of the nija stab tsuki through the stomach with a sword and killed her. As asura layed their and watched his only friend die his rage started to burn. He saddness and anger made his eyes turn white and tears dripped from his eyes as he ran striaght towards the three ninja with only to kunai in each hand. One of the rogue ninja stabbed asura in the shoulder but asura's body tightened, like when he was little rage took him oever and he spinned into a 360 degrees and sliced all three of the ninjas necks. After he kills them he runs to tsuki's body and cries. When asura got back to the village the kage was impressed with asura's will to live and finishing the mission even with a friend died. After that mission Asura became quiet and didn't talk to anyone unless it was his old sensei, or the kage himself.

Other

Picture:

[/IMG]

Theme Song and Background Music:[video=youtube;dJ-QLl5qjLg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJ-QLl5qjLg[/video]

Battles
Dropping: The creator/
Won:None
Lost:None

~Approved~ edited stuff, removed taijutsu specialty.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Megamkfan

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
If I'm not mistaken this bio has been made before,so you will need permission ill edit this when I find the other person who made this bio I'm not sure if he owns it but you might want to ask

To my knowledge this is the only other asura bio made so you will need his permission to make this bio acceptable

Last edited:

+BLOODsilent+

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If I'm not mistaken this bio has been made before,so you will need permission ill edit this when I find the other person who made this bio I'm not sure if he owns it but you might want to ask

To my knowledge this is the only other asura bio made so you will need his permission to make this bio acceptable
I looked at the other bio it doesn't say anything about permission.

All wrong alucard has the bio check with him
are you talking to me or deltareon?