Trait Points
0⚔️
Basic Information

Name: Madara Uchiha
Nickname: Tobi
Grader: Male
Clan: Uchiha

Looks: Up there

Personality: Compared to his Tobi personality, Madara's true personality is considerably calmer and much more serious, but he still has a habit of joking around and disrespecting everyone around him. Despite his current limitations in battle, he is extremely arrogant, insulting even the strongest ninja and treating Akatsuki members as mere tools. While speaking derogatorily to Pain, he still recognized his power as the strongest in Akatsuki and for possessing the Rinnegan. There are only a handful of exceptions that he admires, the most prominent being Hashirama Senju. Despite his arrogance, he isn't above praising his enemies, like Kakashi for his speed or Minato for being able to wound him.

Village Info

Village of Birth: Konoha
Village of Alliance: Kirigakure - Akatsuki

Rank//Chakra Info

Ninja Rank: Sannin
Specialty:

Sharingan

Madara had mastered his Sharingan at a young age, and received praise for that. Because of his mask, Madara's left Sharingan has not been seen since he adopted the Tobi alias.

Equipment

Madara has been shown with a diverse amount of weapons over the years. He carried a War Fan with him for most of his life up until his battle with Hashirama. In addition to the war fan, he had a kama with him when fighting Hashirama. He is also seen wielding various numbers of swords at a time throughout his life since his days on the battlefield and at least up to when he made contact with Itachi. During his fight with Minato, he used a long chain attached to bracers on his wrist to subdue his opponent since they will go right through him and then be entangled by the chain dangling behind him.

Elements: All known

Genjutsu: All known ( Not the specials )

Ninjutsu: All known ( Not the specials )

Taijutsu: Up to C-Rank

Background Info

About eighty years before the Fourth Great Shinobi World War, Madara grew up in constant competition with his younger brother, Izuna Uchiha, who were both known as the most gifted members of their clan. Their competition led to both gaining the Mangekyō Sharingan, and, with it, they were able to take control of the Uchiha clan, Madara acting as its leader. Even by his clan's standards, Madara's chakra was unusually strong. In an age defined by war, all he did was battle, and still he sought to become even stronger. Under his leadership, the clan conquered all they came across. Over time, he began to lose his sight because of the Mangekyō Sharingan. To regain his vision, he took his brother's eyes (an act Madara said his brother had consented to), and gained the Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan, allowing him to continue to lead the Uchiha to prosperity.

In the years that followed, the Uchiha constantly clashed with the equally powerful Senju clan. To bring an end to the constant fighting, the leader of the Senju, Hashirama Senju, approached the Uchiha with an offering of peace. Although Madara never wanted peace with the Senju, the rest of the Uchiha wanted to end the fighting, and Madara had no choice but to go along with their decision. The Senju, the Uchiha, and all the clans they had conquered came together to form the village of Konohagakure. Against Madara's wishes, the villagers selected Hashirama as the village's First Hokage. Madara feared that Hashirama would oppress the Uchiha, and tried to rally support for challenging his leadership. Rather than help him, however, the Uchiha turned their backs on him, believing his only motives were due to pride and the desire for more power.

Abandoned by his clan, Madara left the village, later returning in order to challenge Hashirama in battle. They fought at the site that would someday be called the Valley of the End, where, although Madara called upon the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox, he was defeated when control of the Fox was taken from him, and was believed to have died. Madara faded into memory. In time he would found Akatsuki and also become Kirigakure's Mizukage. He also fought Ōnoki at one point in his life, although it is unclear when.

Twelve years before the start of the series and after the end of the Third Great Shinobi World War, the Nine-Tails' jinchūriki, Kushina Uzumaki, went into labor, weakening the seal containing the Nine-Tails. Madara killed the ANBU guarding the area and, after Naruto was born, he killed Biwako Sarutobi and Taji, and kidnapped Naruto. Naruto's father, Minato Namikaze, took Naruto back from him, but Madara escaped with Kushina. As the seal was about to break, Madara used his Sharingan to put the Nine-Tails under his control. Since Kushina survived the extraction, Madara tried to have the Nine-Tails crush her, but Minato saved her and fled. Madara led the Nine-Tails in its destruction of Konoha. As Minato arrived and was able to hold back the Nine-Tails, Madara confronted Minato to stop his meddling. Madara quickly forced Minato to his limit with Madara's superior time-space ninjutsu. However, Minato was able to deduce the secret behind the technique and subdue Madara with a well-timed teleported Rasengan. Minato then freed the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox from Madara's control using the Contract Seal. Wounded, and deprived of his best weapon, Madara opted to flee, saying he had other plans.

At the conclusion of the Nine-Tails' Attack on Konoha, Minato sealed the Nine-Tails into his son with the Dead Demon Consuming Seal, albeit at the cost of his own life and other casualties during the attack. A few years later, he infiltrated Konoha to try and rekindle the flames of war. He was found by Itachi first, who convinced Madara to spare the village in exchange for helping to wipe out the Uchiha clan for deserting him decades earlier. Madara complied, training Itachi and providing assistance. Itachi never truly trusted Madara, however, and kept an eye on him for the rest of his life. Madara also met with Danzō Shimura around the time of the massacre.

Other

Picture:

You must be registered for see images

Theme Song and Background Music:

- I will drop my if i pass -

Pain..

Elite
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
- Before y'all guys start saying that i suck and i won't pass the test start i just want to try it out but i will also do my best -

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
._. you are not going to pass this test i can tell you that right now, because if Nero is your proctor... never mind.

Cool bio

even though you stole the template from the person i stole it from and you took the font from mine xd

but overall great bio good luck on the test you are going to need it

Pain..

Elite
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
._. you are not going to pass this test i can tell you that right now, because if Nero is your proctor... never mind.

Cool bio

even though you stole the template from the person i stole it from and you took the font from mine xd

but overall great bio good luck on the test you are going to need it
That wasn't that bad like i thought it would be. Thanks ^_^